PDA

View Full Version : What site would be more popular? Vote!

Hitman
02-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey, so I'm making a new site. Should it be a Habbo Fansite, or a site where I draw cartoons on paper, scan them in, colour them and put them on my site?

What do YOU think would be the most popular, what do you like the most and why?

I have to go with the cartoon/drawing site. I'm not great at drawing, but I'm not rubbish either. I can produce some good work!

Please vote, everybody that leave a reason will get +rep!

Merci!

(Sorry about two threads!)

Hitman
02-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Anybody going to reply?

(Can't edit, so don't warn me!)

Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Don't double post.

Mentor
02-08-2006, 02:09 PM
id go drawing since habbo sites have no relivenace to me habbo content wize so personly id never view em, drawing site on the other hand i probaly would take alook at, although it may be easyer just to get a deviant art account maybe?

Hitman
02-08-2006, 02:14 PM
id go drawing since habbo sites have no relivenace to me habbo content wize so personly id never view em, drawing site on the other hand i probaly would take alook at, although it may be easyer just to get a deviant art account maybe?

Hey Mentor, thanks for replying! There are a lot of Habbo fansites, and it probably wouldn't be anything special anyway!

I'm going to make it into my own site, just like a space to put em up and stuff. Thanks for replying, (You have been repped).

ClubTime
02-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Habbo fansites would be more popular becuase they would be easier to advertise like on habbo and stuff.

but

the cartoon drawing site seems kool and it s a new idea so i'd give that a try

Hitman
02-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Yeh, it seems like something different. I don't want to try a tutorial site;

1) I suck a tuts
2) Theres a lot around.

Thanks for that. Seems like the drawing is coming first.

ClubTime
02-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Yeah i think you should do the drawing thing.

Hitman
02-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks mate, I think I'll go ahead with it. If it doesn't work out, then at least I gave it a try eh?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!