womanizer
02-08-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm still not getting it.

Josh-H
02-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Hmm I like it :)

SnowTwist
02-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Does it really matter how a person moves?
Aslong as you can play the game.
Btw, the dude looks like a goon when hes walking round in a circle :P

Frodo13.
02-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Yeah, mega diffence. Also the sensor controll looks GREAT!! OK, Im going to get alot of replys like this:

But they ripped the controller off the Wii!!

OK, Yes they have, but that happens on lots of products!! Lets take this small example. Coco Pop's make magic straws...A few months later, so do Nesquick!!

I will definatly be purchesing a PS3. It seems all what people do on here is basiclly try and slam a amazing console and try to defend the console's they are into.

jonjonjon
03-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Hmmm... I'm guessing PS2 will win.

Billay
03-08-2006, 01:41 AM
sweet vid. looks like the ps3's gonna own. unfortunatly dont plan on buying it.

HUGECOOL
03-08-2006, 03:30 AM
Yeah, mega diffence. Also the sensor controll looks GREAT!! OK, Im going to get alot of replys like this:

But they ripped the controller off the Wii!!

OK, Yes they have, but that happens on lots of products!! Lets take this small example. Coco Pop's make magic straws...A few months later, so do Nesquick!!

I will definatly be purchesing a PS3. It seems all what people do on here is basiclly try and slam a amazing console and try to defend the console's they are into.
Well, actually, no one has said anything so I question why you even brought it up. :s

No one ripped off any ideas from the Wii controller. While they both have motion sensing technology, the Wiimote has an upperhand because of the input methosd it uses. The Wiimote uses a sensor bar which will be able to detect the controller in a 3D plane and send a 'digital picture' of where the controller is in that room. The PS3's 'Dual Shake' was given its motion sensing abilities 2 weeks before E3, but I digress. It's motion sensing device only detects movement caused by a player, so in reality, it isn't as intuitive as the Wii's controller- this isn't an opinion, but a proven fact. Also, unlike the Wii-mote, the PS3's controller will not include the rumble feature.

Pursuant to the introduction of this new six-axis sensing system, the vibration feature that is currently available on DUALSHOCK® and DUALSHOCK®2 controllers for PlayStation and PlayStation®2, will be removed from the new PS3 controller as vibration itself interferes with information detected by the sensor.
Another third-party company, Pelican, had made a controller for the PSone almost a decade ago. The controller features both six-degree motion sensing and includes a rumble feature which never interferes with gameplay.
Here is a video of the controller. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep8DRXJpA9Q)

This is one of many occasions Sony has lied to its public.

And of course people will praise consoles they enjoy, that would only make sense. It would be confusing if people praised consoles they weren't interested in. o_O There are no amazing consoles. It all depends on the games. And if the games aren't fun for a console then its clearly inferior.

Bear-Max
03-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Next generation really has brought a lot in the way of realism, and it all looks great.

The same comparison could have been done with the Xbox and Xbox 360, so don't think the only jump is with the Playstation.

Billay
03-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Next generation really has brought a lot in the way of realism, and it all looks great.

The same comparison could have been done with the Xbox and Xbox 360, so don't think the only jump is with the Playstation.

yes realism is the next step :eusa_clap

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!