PDA

View Full Version : Unknowledgeable Staff?

LostInMyMind
03-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I posted a few days ago about the line of buying credits for credit cards was down. Well it still is but I thought I might elaborate on what happen to me.

I'm getting my credit card out and went through the process of buying credits. All a sudden I hit submit and my card has been declined. So I try again, nothing. Now I do it for the third time and nothing.

I contact Habbo and a player support member writes back. She says my bank could have been running a security check or my card has been declined for everything. So I’m just so angry at my card company and bank i call them.

The card company and bank says it is not them it has to be Sulake. So I’m reading over the credit card page the same day I get the email and in that box it says All other countries are down. I’m like.. ok and player support didn’t mentions this???

I contacted Player support again and I get no response... humm.. a little guilt there? So Habbo player support had no clue or were they just *****ing me around?

Dumb on my part for not reading but they have a huge communication issue in there part.

Here is the first and only email I got:

Hi,

Transactions become declined, cancelled or refused due to the response BiBit receives from the bank when the transaction is going for approval.

There are a number of reasons transactions are declined. For example, the issuing bank has refused to authorise the transaction, or your attempt to purchase may have hit some security violations (result of too many attempts), or they suspect that there is a duplicate transaction, where the cardholders bank is indicating there is already an approval on the card for this sterling amount.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about declines. I can only suggest you wait a day or two and try again, or if trying to buy Credits for more than one Habbo, make the amounts slightly different. Please note also, that you can only use Credit Cards to buy Habbo Credits once a day.

Also please be aware that currently our system is only able to process charges from within the UK to a credit card registered to a UK Address.

Thanks,

------------
REMEMBER You MUST ALWAYS ask for permission from the cardholder BEFORE buying credits. CREDITS ARE NOT FREE. You WILL be Permanently Banned from the site if you don't have permission, or the payment is declined/cancelled. Credit Card fraud cases will be handed to the relevant authorities. Any credits that are not paid for will be removed from your Habbo account.
------------

--
Glitterkat
Player Support
Habbo Hotel UK
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk)
Sulake UK Ltd, 52 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0QH, UK

Day.
03-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Isn't this just an Automaited Email that has been sent? As they thought you had problems with your credit cards they sent you the Automaited Email about Credit Cards being declined. Not that you didn't fill the form out correctly.

Astrayed
03-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Maybe when you Emailed them they weren't told about all countries going down!

Sulake have many problems with communication all the time!

Like the habbo world cup news.

Look how late that was!

As habbo hotel grows communication is getting worst!

Keep in mind that they have to sort out 2 china hotels!

Glitches everywhere!

Also feel for glittercat think of how many messages she gets from habbo's!

I wouldan't want here job!

Anyway thats enough from me

Hope it helped.

Pyroka
03-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Im agreeing with Day. here, you do usually get a automated message for things like this. I suggest you take her advice, if it dont work then, as she said they cannot do anything about it.

GommeInc
04-08-2006, 12:22 PM
I contacted Player support again and I get no response... humm.. a little guilt there? So Habbo player support had no clue or were they just *****ing me around?
No not guilt, they were probably dealing with people who actually need serious help. Buying credits isn't that serious to be truely honest. There are loads of Habbos emailing them about other quiries, hundreds upon thousands maybe? So yeah, you're not that important :rolleyes:

Besides, you don't desperately need credits, you can survive without them...

And they couldn't be "*****ing" about or whatever you were ment to say because these things DO happen. Glitterkat was just using the usual response to this problem, because your bank COULD of been doing security checks, how would she know the credit card system was having problems? I don't think it is her department. She doesn't need to check to see if it is running because you might of been the first person to email them about it. And she might not of replied to your second email because it is pretty obvious it is/waqs down.

Dentafrice1
04-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Sometimes player support tends to "Leave Out" some details. Its happened to me several times. And when you do need help the most the help tool is usually broke

Acidude
04-08-2006, 12:45 PM
I have had the exact same problem in the past and have had the exact same response. I had been putting in incorrect details so when I eventually got them right it was declined. It is probably a glitch; there always is somewhere.

Dentafrice1
04-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Thats why i have people buy me credits so i wont worry bout it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!