PDA

View Full Version : Guide to making a better rune movie

alteration
04-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Guide To making Great Runescape Movies

1. Download Hyper cam from http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/ (http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/)
2. Recruit and get some of your mates to help
3. sort out the plot.
4. make the movie select the screen area and press F2 to record
5. after you have finished making your movie preview it click file and save as
6. Go to windows movie maker open up foler go to movies and drag your movie to the timeline, this way you can edit and playa round with your movie add music and more. Even add a end and beggining message...
7. Upload using putfile, photobucket or register on google vids and upload on that
8. Get the htm code and paste it on your website, simple!

And there you have it 8 easy steps to sucess that ive followed
Rlp.

Nixt
04-08-2006, 11:46 AM
http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...runemovie2.flv (http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h248/runeguy1/?action=view&current=runemovie2.flv) - Your Movie..

On the basis of that ^^^^ What do you know about making movies? :)

alteration
04-08-2006, 11:47 AM
it was a first movie and you can do much better following the guide

Shanker
04-08-2006, 12:12 PM
I downloaded and did NOT open it and then scanned it, these were my results...

File: HC2Setup.exe Status: MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
MD5 7efa6a650b3b3fe58a5489872ada481b
Packers detected: UPX, ARMADILLO
Scanner results
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
UNA Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing

Stress Free
04-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Yay if i follow them simple steps one day i might be as good as you
i loved the unkillable dragon lol

alteration
04-08-2006, 12:39 PM

File: HC2Setup.exe Status: MIGHT BE INFECTED/MALWARE (Sandbox emulation took a long time and/or runtime packers were found, this is suspicious. Normally programs aren't packed and don't force the sandbox into lengthy emulation. Do realize no scanner issued any warning, the file can very well be harmless. Caution is advised, however.) (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
Scanner results
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
UNA Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing

see its very safe

Eye!
04-08-2006, 03:38 PM

Scanner results
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
UNA Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
Virus scan say that to anything that ends in .exe

jonjonjon
04-08-2006, 03:56 PM
There is nothing wrong wit HyperCam....

And Nixt took my point... how do you know about make better, or even good runescape movies? Yours has no plot whatsoever, extremely badly dubbed, like when you say something it appears a few seconds later, then it just switches, or it's just still shots of people....

alteration
04-08-2006, 08:08 PM
:) sound doesnt matter movie does:)

Lord_Gig
04-08-2006, 08:20 PM
There is nothing wrong wit HyperCam....

And Nixt took my point... how do you know about make better, or even good runescape movies? Yours has no plot whatsoever, extremely badly dubbed, like when you say something it appears a few seconds later, then it just switches, or it's just still shots of people....

No their isnt anything wrong with hypercam but a smart person knows how to bind ;]

On the basis of the dudes posts i don't think he's smart enough to do that so... meh.

alteration
05-08-2006, 01:25 AM
hey gig, Your realy promising i think youll get a job as a dustbin man when your older -.-

Time_Freeze
05-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Personally hypercam lags like Hell. This is my secound time getting hypercam and wasted again, just gonna have to uninstal it. Btw you're movies to SUCKYou could atleast added good music like power man 5000 billy talent! Move the screen around! God! If hypercam didnt lag me I'd be making videos of me pking, nub!

IGlooscap
05-08-2006, 06:35 AM
hey gig, Your realy promising i think youll get a job as a dustbin man when your older -.-

Great insult.. ;l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!