PDA

View Full Version : New address for Sulake UK?

Pyroka
05-08-2006, 11:30 AM
I just noticed this while reading a email verification:

Sulake Uk Ltd
Suite 103 Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
Islington
London
N1 0QH

I think you can figure that the address in bold is quite new >.> Ive never saw that address being featured before EVER. Anyone want to clarify what it means? I guess it isnt news but y'know, discuss and argue about it. Whatever suits you.

Evolution
05-08-2006, 11:32 AM
I just noticed this while reading a email verification:

Sulake Uk Ltd
Suite 103 Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
Islington
London
N1 0QH

I think you can figure that the address in bold is quite new >.> Ive never saw that address being featured before EVER. Anyone want to clarify what it means? I guess it isnt news but y'know, discuss and argue about it. Whatever suits you.
They've added addresses + phone numbers to places they can such as player support emails. Quite old really :p

Pyroka
05-08-2006, 11:37 AM
:P Ok then. I only just noticed while i made my "ASIM13=HOT" account. Yes, me and my friend were stalking him :)

GommeInc
05-08-2006, 11:41 AM
The Business Design Centre has many hundreds of Businesses inside its walls. Each room is called a suite so they are all numbered. Habbo have put the number of the suite so if anyone is lame enough to go over to the office to argue about scammers, they can find them easily. I always thought the Suite number was 123, but I might be wrong though...

EDIT: Yep they have moved, they used to be opposite the womens toilets, now they're on the other side of the building.

And, they are actually Habbo Ltd in the Directory, not Sulake Ltd, so if people try to find a Sulake, they might get confused and think it doesn't exist, unless they know Habbo is part of the business....

Pyroka
05-08-2006, 11:46 AM
EDIT: Yep they have moved, they used to be opposite the womens toilets

I guess thats why Dionysus always dresses up as a girl? Because he didnt want to walk far :)

GommeInc
05-08-2006, 11:55 AM
I guess thats why Dionysus always dresses up as a girl? Because he didnt want to walk far :)
Lol that was good! And the scary thing is... It wouldn't surprise me if that was true...

Jae
05-08-2006, 11:56 AM

Rofl rep+

Stab
05-08-2006, 12:00 PM
oh ok then

DPS
05-08-2006, 12:18 PM
if u go to the Business Design Centre website you will see what room and thay have been in room 103 for ages now

Pyroka
05-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Wow. I just looked at that Business design centre website. Im shocked! That is some nice place they've got there!

GommeInc
05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
if u go to the Business Design Centre website you will see what room and thay have been in room 103 for ages now
I didn't hear anything about them moving, when was it? They were in Suite 123 around Christmas.

Stab
05-08-2006, 02:24 PM
o kl kl

Kotu
05-08-2006, 03:48 PM
I didn't hear anything about them moving, when was it? They were in Suite 123 around Christmas.

They've been in suite 103 for well over a year now.

GommeInc
05-08-2006, 06:37 PM
They've been in suite 103 for well over a year now.
Really? I am sure I last checked that website early this year or the end of last year. Perhaps the website wasn't updated or I might be going mad...

Stab
05-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Why do people care about a difference in a room number.
Unless you wanna perve on them ;lllllll

Arndale
06-08-2006, 12:46 PM
theyve been there for ever lol there at the top btw it aint just them there theres 4 companies share it

GommeInc
06-08-2006, 02:41 PM
theyve been there for ever lol there at the top btw it aint just them there theres 4 companies share it
4 companies? There's hundreds! :rolleyes:

And at the top of what?

Why do people care about a difference in a room number.
Unless you wanna perve on them ;lllllll
It was a discussion on why and when the suite number changed. Doesn't mean we care about it :rolleyes:

Kardan
06-08-2006, 02:43 PM
It's been Suite 103 for ages... Blergh...
Yeah, they've decided to add what Suite number into the address :P

bob
06-08-2006, 03:49 PM
I live there with my friends (vizzson, baba, jibba and chuck).

Stab
07-08-2006, 03:35 PM
oh yea same.

Condas
08-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Marge on Little britan loves Sulakes Officess!!11

Dust! No dust Lets Go too Dust World And its called SulakeĀ“s offices!!!

On coach

Dust dust dustttyyy DUST!!1111

Halting
29-08-2006, 11:29 PM
http://www.businessdesigncentre.co.uk/showrooms/floorplans/1.gif

Whoever said they are on the top floor is wrong. They're on the bottom floor, just as you enter.

Pyroka
29-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Hmm as much as you are trying to point out some good stuff, you just bumped a thread almost a month old? :S

Neversoft
29-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Thanks for bumping...

Halting
29-08-2006, 11:33 PM
You're welcome. I was just searching the keywords "habbo offices". Please, don't have a ****m :)

Nemesis
30-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Seems this thread has been bumped, I might aswell post..

Sulake have been in 103 for a while, but they used to be on the 1st floor I believe.. Just up the escolator.

The BDC is nice, yeah.. I walked up upper street deliberatly too see it the other week but yeah.

Unless your going to stand outside all day waiting for the staff to come out, you wont see them.. You can't get in, big fat security guards.

Neversoft
30-08-2006, 12:22 AM
You're welcome. I was just searching the keywords "habbo offices". Please, don't have a ****m :)

I don't think you actually know what the word '****m' means because no one is having one here. :rolleyes:

Halting
30-08-2006, 12:35 AM
You obviously have no sense of humour. I only replied to a thread under a month after it was created, keep your hair on.

GommeInc
30-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Seems this thread has been bumped, I might aswell post..

Sulake have been in 103 for a while, but they used to be on the 1st floor I believe.. Just up the escolator.

The BDC is nice, yeah.. I walked up upper street deliberatly too see it the other week but yeah.

Unless your going to stand outside all day waiting for the staff to come out, you wont see them.. You can't get in, big fat security guards.
They've always been on the ground floor... They were in 123, near the ladies toilets... I was sad enough to remember that when I got bored and visited that website :P

You obviously have no sense of humour. I only replied to a thread under a month after it was created, keep your hair on.
We many not have a sense of humour, but I know a crap joke when I see one :rolleyes:

lEddy
30-08-2006, 10:13 AM
I Can't even tell decent joke. But i have a good sense of humor, But i swear this was bumped in about a month ago. So Anyways The Sulake Offices is on the Bottom Ground.

Stab
30-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Well atleast we know now.
The offices look tiny.

ebay
30-08-2006, 03:19 PM
good findbut who needs the addresses

Halting
30-08-2006, 07:38 PM
We did (meaning me and Tom). We went there today. If you get a taxi to the BDC they will let you through security. It was awesome. They actually sit on plastos, but human size.

Nemesis
30-08-2006, 07:43 PM
We did (meaning me and Tom). We went there today. If you get a taxi to the BDC they will let you through security. It was awesome. They actually sit on plastos, but human size.

I smell lies?

A) You need a ID card to get in the BDC..
B) Why would you get in if you went in a taxi?
C) Security are at the doors, not outside.

GommeInc
30-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I smell lies?

A) You need a ID card to get in the BDC..
B) Why would you get in if you went in a taxi?
C) Security are at the doors, not outside.
And looking at photos, they sit on office chairs, not plasto "/

Halting
30-08-2006, 10:50 PM
They have moved suite since then. Didn't the read the parent post of this topic?

I'm not lieing but I'm not going to waste my time prooving I did visit there. Security let our taxi through. Once you enter the BDC there is a reception on both sides, only one was in use. You use the doors ahead of you and it will take you to the bottom floor of the BDC. If you go up the stairs, outside of thed doors and turn left there is a cafe. There is a guide to all the suites beside the entrance. Third from the top it said "103 Sulake UK LTD".

Security are as you enter the car park. They have one of them gates which go up and down to allow cars in and out which is controlled by security. We were let through without questioning us. We also turned up at 5:05pm and we was suprised to see the office staff still working there. In a support email which I receive a response to they told me the office hours were from 9am to 5pm.

Nemesis
30-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Lets get 1 thing straight, anyone can walk up to the doors of the BDC.

I did it the other week, I was stood outside the door.. I have a picture, which I won't post! - There is security at the doors of the BDC and will NOT let you in without a pass..

Also, up what stairs? - There are none, if you really have been there you will know what is there.

I think you have just being looking on the BDC website, and you haven't been there at all. :rolleyes:

Halting
30-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Your the one who hasn't been there at all. There were no security whatsoever at the doors. You really do have no clue what you are on about.

I haven't been looking the BDC website. I got on a Flitwick train station, got off at Kings Cross, and finally, got the tube to Angels.

There's a big logo on the side of a building nearby. It had a black background and the text was white. To be really specific, the "Business" part of the logo was cut off as part of the design.

I'm sitting here with my friend. He says they was esculators (sp?) not stairs.

Nemesis
30-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Okay, you got the escolator bit right.

I have been to the BDC, and yes security are on the doors.. Well, slightly inside - And they refused to let me in..

Infact, -finds pictures of what I took-

Sorry for the poor quality, but I took them on my phone!

http://www.adam-cooke.net/pics/london/Photo-0210.jpg

http://www.adam-cooke.net/pics/london/bdc.jpg

Halting
30-08-2006, 11:06 PM
The photos aren't loading. If you're not going to bother believing me then don't. We went up the escolators and went hrough the doors, turned a left and there was the cafe. I looked over the balcony and below, to the left I saw the Habbo offices. It had a glass window and habbo characters saying "HELLO!" and "WELCOME".

There wasn't any security at 5pm, apart from the car park manager.

Also, I can't see those images because I'm banned from your website. It will have something to do with my ISP (ntlworld).

Stab
30-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Umm how cool, let me find a picture relevant to the post above!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!