PDA

View Full Version : Massacre Strikes

Shanker
05-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Has I was watching my brother onhis laptop well I was waiting to log into runescape, He is a clubhabbo.net member and was listening to the DJ in hallway 1, when a a Think Habbo member came and and starting saying ClubHabbo.net are Mongs, then more of the Thinkhabbo troops came and starting flooding messages which were offending Club habbo, Then Club habbo troops came in and everyone was flooding like mad, Then finally the mods came everyone made a run, but not many escaped and got banned :(, My brother was one of them, and there is a rumour the Clubhabbo.net DJ Panel got hacked by Thinkhabbo!

Thread closed by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): due to bump.

-:Undertaker:-
05-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I like ClubHabbo and I Hate ThinkHabbo

Shanker
05-08-2006, 03:20 PM
what made these to sites enemys? I heard it was that they were copying each other content on the site?

Nixt
05-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Thinkhabbo hate anyone that are better than them... Meaning they hate everyone :)

Flauvo
06-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Thinkhabbo hate anyone that are better than them... Meaning they hate everyone :)
lol at that.

Thinkhabbo are... immature?

Shanker
06-08-2006, 09:41 PM
I hope think habbo get Hacked

Many
07-08-2006, 10:11 AM
lol at that.

Thinkhabbo are... immature?
No they are a bunch of noob followers.

Dan2nd
07-08-2006, 05:04 PM
I have a small site which dosn't have many listeners and we were having a party when suddenly hundreds of thinkhabbo dudes came along so I decided to send a message via the request system asking nicley if they could move their party somewhere else as we were there first and got tons of abuse from the DJ on the radio :(

immense
20-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I like ClubHabbo and I Hate ThinkHabbo
is that so dan

good point

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): please do not bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!