PDA

View Full Version : I had the get rid of my mouse.

Jord
05-08-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm going on holiday on monday, theres no one too look after her etc, so my and my bro took her and emptied her next to a bin, I hope shes happy and nothing bad happens to her, I'm getting a kitten when I come back from holiday, so thats another reason.

Mouses are big issues, they stink they poo alot and they need loads of water etc, she was in a small plastic box with holes in it so she can breathe, It wasn't such a small box, 3ft box? lol.

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Thread closed to prevent further arguements/rule breaking.

iluvben
05-08-2006, 08:23 PM
You animal , your are as bad as those on the RSPCA adverts , abusing animals , deserting helpless creatures , well I hope you are happy with yourself matey because people like you make me sick tbh .You should of done the right thing and got advice from the RSPCA on where to take her so she will be looked after safely but some people take matters into their own hands , *******
EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter.

Nemo
05-08-2006, 08:52 PM
empited her next 2 the bin? like some rubbish? You disgust me.

lucyecc
05-08-2006, 08:53 PM
thats not very nice really :( poor thing

.DJ.Sunshine.
05-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Omg you shouldnt have emptied her our! She'll be dead by now! She won't know how to look after herself, as she's always had you to look after her.

I can't believe you would do somthing like that.

Its disgusting.

Jord
05-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Lol, you lot are stupid, theres grass next to the bin, I put her on the grass but the box next to the bin you idiot, they like bins anyway, you stupid fools.

Jord
05-08-2006, 09:58 PM
You animal , your are as bad as those on the RSPCA adverts , abusing animals , deserting helpless creatures , well I hope you are happy with yourself matey because people like you make me sick tbh .You should of done the right thing and got advice from the RSPCA on where to take her so she will be looked after safely but some people take matters into their own hands , basstard.

Oh and idc about double post, I can't go out sunday because I have to pack, wth else should I do, ********

If you go to zoo's etc they feed the birds mise, and u call me a animal, lol@you.

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please dont avoid the filter/ double post.

iluvben
05-08-2006, 10:28 PM
So you find putting her next to a bin a great solution , mouse's die in the wild fool , you shouldn't be allowed to look after animals , just because you have to pack you basicly kill an animal and you said she was in the small box with holes in it and now you deny it , classic .Grass , you think grass makes it any better , rats like bins idiot not mice.

lucyecc
05-08-2006, 10:29 PM
but your mouse is not wild it wont be able to survive!

iluvben
05-08-2006, 10:31 PM
but your mouse is not wild it wont be able to survive!
Exactly Lucy , it is an utter disgrace.

Kukuthebird
05-08-2006, 10:31 PM
uh tbh i think you're pathetic.

you don't get rid of your pet beacuase you're going on holiday? if you don't have the time to look after it then why get it. you could call rscpca to take it in and im sure you can leave animals at vets when you go on holiday. my friends done it before.

"i had to get rid of my mouse" furthermore you didn't.

[can't edit]

and uh. if you get a kitten and you got no one to look after that what happens when you go on holiday then? empty it next to a bin?

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Posts merged. Please do not double post.

Insanity
05-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Exactly Lucy , it is an utter disgrace.

DITTO PLX, If i ever have to rid of a pet i sometimes go to ppl on my street with kids see if they want it for a family pet, then i know it will be WARM AND CARED FOR, Omgz you've been watching too much stuart little m8.

Kukuthebird
05-08-2006, 10:35 PM
omg can't edit again haha. sorry.

I'm going on holiday on monday, theres no one too look after her etc, so my and my bro took her and emptied her next to a bin, I hope shes happy and nothing bad happens to her, I'm getting a kitten when I come back from holiday, so thats another reason.

Mouses are big issues, they stink they poo alot and they need loads of water etc, she was in a small plastic box with holes in it so she can breathe, It wasn't such a small box, 3ft box? lol.

and another thing, if you've looked after that mouse etc when you leave it its going to be lost, confused and helpless and proberly killed. it's not used to "the real world" or "outside world" beacuse its lived in a envirnment where it gets fed, cleaned up after and looked after.

Mouses are big issues, they stink they poo alot and they need loads of water etc, she was in a small plastic box with holes in it so she can breathe, It wasn't such a small box, 3ft box? lol.[/

and uh again why did you get it then? obiously you knew it would have those issues.

Ryan+Joe
05-08-2006, 10:40 PM
you're sick if this is true. ******
EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter.

kasi
thats absoutley terrible. you shouldnt be allowed to look after any animal.

Kukuthebird
you're sick if this is true. ******.

couldn't have put it any better.

iluvben
05-08-2006, 10:42 PM
DITTO PLX, If i ever have to rid of a pet i sometimes go to ppl on my street with kids see if they want it for a family pet, then i know it will be WARM AND CARED FOR, Omgz you've been watching too much stuart little m8.
Lmao at the Stuart Little thing and I know , the RSPCA come and collect animals fgs :[ I just think he is sick in the head , just because he has the flipping pack ! He could of packed today and took it to the RSPCA tomorrow or vice versa.

Insanity
05-08-2006, 10:43 PM
He posted this in seek of sympathy, But all he's received is Abuse:8

Kukuthebird
05-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Lmao at the Stuart Little thing and I know , the RSPCA come and collect animals fgs :[ I just think he is sick in the head , just because he has the flipping pack ! He could of packed today and took it to the RSPCA tomorrow or vice versa.

yeee. my friend took his dog i think to the vets and they looked after it for a week.

and he found a wounded pigdeon and they looked after it.

yh, it's disgusting. doesnt deserve pets.

Nemo
05-08-2006, 10:49 PM
lmao he -rep'd me and started talkin bout my grammar and alts

1. its not an english essay
2. wot do my alts have anything 2 do wid this?
3. U have the nerve 2 call me disgusting?

Well all i can say is. THINK

Kukuthebird
05-08-2006, 10:51 PM
lmao he -rep'd me and started talkin bout my grammar and alts

1. its not an english essay
2. wot do my alts have anything 2 do wid this?
3. U have the nerve 2 call me disgusting?

Well all i can say is. THINK

lol he bad repped you? rofl.

lucyecc
05-08-2006, 10:52 PM
oh hekums

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!