PDA

View Full Version : Sponsoring Clan

Muhammad Haris
05-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Hello,

I'm sponsoring a clan which is already formed or a person who can form a clan. I am server administrator of http://www.gamebitonline.com and I have a server that is up ready.

I'm going to sponsor 12 players CS Server. A domain name but the requirements is that I will choose the name of the domain and the clan.

If you are intrested, Please let me know.

You must have to make the website of your clan within 1 month!

P.S, I'm not going to play in the clan.

Barkseh (Administrator) - Thread closed as requested via PM by starter.

Infrontation
05-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Very generous offer ;]

Muhammad Haris
05-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Thank You, If you are intrested. Please let me know

--ss--
05-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Very generous offer ;]

yep a very generous offer :o
i think youll get a more better responce if you make it a runescape clan site :p

Infrontation
05-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Pfft ;] I know a warrock clan that could do with a better domain name ;]

Muhammad Haris
05-08-2006, 08:36 PM
yep a very generous offer :o
i think youll get a more better responce if you make it a runescape clan site :p

Can you tell me what you mean by runescape clan site?

Okay, Tell them. The server is cs: s

--ss--
05-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Can you tell me what you mean by runescape clan site?

Okay, Tell them. The server is cs:s

Runescape is an online game about medevile times , its a quite popular site and there are many clans there , im jsut suggesting if you dont get any responce here it'll be best to make it into a runescpae clan

Muhammad Haris
05-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Runescape is an online game about medevile times , its a quite popular site and there are many clans there , im jsut suggesting if you dont get any responce here it'll be best to make it into a runescpae clan

I know about runescape but I never knew about runescape clan sites! Thanks! :)

--ss--
05-08-2006, 08:43 PM
I know about runescape but I never knew about runescape clan sites! Thanks! :)

oh :p the runescape clans are groups of people of a special criteria who hang around together in a 'gang' they go fight othe rmember in the gang etc , they usealy have personlised sites , usealy forums , ill try to find you some links ;)

Muhammad Haris
05-08-2006, 08:46 PM
oh :p the runescape clans are groups of people of a special criteria who hang around together in a 'gang' they go fight othe rmember in the gang etc , they usealy have personlised sites , usealy forums , ill try to find you some links ;)

Okay thanks mate but I'm going to pass that offer :D

Sygon.
06-08-2006, 11:07 AM

I just got to congratulate you on playing war rock, its awesome :D

Infrontation
06-08-2006, 11:36 AM
;D If you use xfire add me - onelaststand

Muhammad Haris
06-08-2006, 12:13 PM
I just got to congratulate you on playing war rock, its awesome :D

Warrock is a new game and I believe, it musn't have the real gaming experience like cs: source.

Does it have mods like amxmodx or custom maps?

Sygon.
06-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Warrock is a new game and I believe, it musn't have the real gaming experience like cs: source.

Dude its just as good as css and its free.

Muhammad Haris
06-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Dude its just as good as css and its free.

What about maps and amx mods?

Infrontation
06-08-2006, 04:53 PM

Why must it not? Its the best free fps and has a decent amount of maps and weapons too choose from. I also prefer it because its war between two teams and they can both choose from the same weapons etc. www.warrock.net
It can't be modded or have custom maps but it doesn't really need it.

JoeComins
06-08-2006, 06:47 PM
PLEASE READ THIS

If you are interested in sponsoring our clan, www.Grolsch-Clan.co.uk, please post on teh forums.

Im a member, but we are well established.

We currently have around 35 members. Around 20 are active.

We currently play on Teeside servers, are are the 3rd ranked clan.
Our members rank from 20/21000 to 2800/21000

We will not change our name, domain or site, and you will have no say in our members or decisions, but we will sponsor you, of cause

Muhammad Haris
06-08-2006, 07:16 PM
PLEASE READ THIS

If you are interested in sponsoring our clan, www.Grolsch-Clan.co.uk (http://www.Grolsch-Clan.co.uk), please post on teh forums.

Im a member, but we are well established.

We currently have around 35 members. Around 20 are active.

We currently play on Teeside servers, are are the 3rd ranked clan.
Our members rank from 20/21000 to 2800/21000

We will not change our name, domain or site, and you will have no say in our members or decisions, but we will sponsor you, of cause

Thank you but I'm not intrested!

JoeComins
06-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Could I set up the server and be an admin?

Ive applied for the job with the public servers

Muhammad Haris
07-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Could I set up the server and be an admin?

Ive applied for the job with the public servers

You are probably going to get a follow up but now it's has become really hard to get in! :)

JoeComins
07-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Well, Someone called Iron Fisherman from a rival clan is interested. He has set up 3-4 servers before, and he is awesome. His admin team would include myself, and 2 other members of his clan who are also experts with Serevrs. I would surgest us above anyone, as my friend, and someone in my clan rents out his sever that he set up from his hosting site. The server of his is hosted at the DataBank, and if we get stuck, which will be very unlikely, we have all the support we need - He emailed you from the site last night using the job application form

His application is under Martin Culf

Mine is Joe Comins

I think together, with our admin team, we would be a very very good server

Muhammad Haris
07-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, Someone called Iron Fisherman from a rival clan is interested. He has set up 3-4 servers before, and he is awesome. His admin team would include myself, and 2 other members of his clan who are also experts with Serevrs. I would surgest us above anyone, as my friend, and someone in my clan rents out his sever that he set up from his hosting site. The server of his is hosted at the DataBank, and if we get stuck, which will be very unlikely, we have all the support we need - He emailed you from the site last night using the job application form

His application is under Martin Culf

Mine is Joe Comins

I think together, with our admin team, we would be a very very good server

I'm an employee of GBO for your information.

The admins would take a look and give you a follow up.

This server is no longer available for sponosrship.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!