PDA

View Full Version : goin with girls

Lil_Dude_00
06-08-2006, 08:47 PM
ok 1st this is my first post so hey ! lets get into the thread
Ok ive been going out with my girlfreind for about 2 months ive held hands and everything but havent went with her (kissed her) im the sort that get's emarissed but this girl's just really nice and wanna go with her but dont know how please help!

Moved by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life. Please post in the correct forum.

Rockstar
06-08-2006, 09:02 PM
All i can say is it will appen naturallt or in i think rareice or luckyclones word's go for it "stick yer tounge down her throte lol "

Ostinato
06-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Ok ive been going out with my girlfreind for about 2 months ive held hands and everything but havent went with her (kissed her) im the sort that get's emarissed but this girl's just really nice and wanna go with her but dont know how please help!

Okay well, it'll be a lot easier than you probably think.

Just wait until you feel the moments right maybe when your hugging or something, then just look at her in the eyes and give her a wee smile, then put your lips against hers. You could start off with just a peck, and then maybe take it from there to let you get into the swing of thing's and build up your relationship to allow yourself to become more confident with yourself.

Basically though, you should just go for it, because it's obvious she likes you anyway! :]

Good luck!

Many
07-08-2006, 09:55 AM

Moved by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life. Please post in the correct forum.
If your scared on asking her to go out somewhere, dont be, she is your girlfriend, and girls dont like shy guys, they dont want to be bored, gotta entertain them :p
Ask her if your scared, she'll say yes, because shes already your g/f?
And for the kissing, dont worry about it, it will happen before you know it :)
And remember - YOU DONT ASK = YOU DONT GET
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.
Thats what I say anyway..

Lil_Dude_00
07-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks for your help guys ill try it ;)

Rix
09-08-2006, 05:10 AM
Mate i'm in the same situation but next time i see her i'm jsut gonna go for it

foxyfox00
09-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Yeah just take it slow and if you get embarrassed just go somewhere more discreet. It will come naturally in time

omgabear
09-08-2006, 01:43 PM
when the time comes, you'll know :P

Jae
09-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I remember when i was in the same situation, we both said in unison "Do you wanna kiss" lol it was hillarious, then we just did it.

Barwy
13-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Same situation atm. Peed off with myself, too.

Been going out with her for 2 weeks now, maybe the next time i see her.

Its true, you do only live once. **** it and go for it!

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

JonJon
13-08-2006, 10:43 PM
and girls dont like shy guys

Awww, I love shy guys. Especially their little masks.

http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/shyguy.jpg

123fisher123
26-08-2006, 08:56 AM
i was shy my 1st time at skwl evry1 was there n didnt no it was my 1st time ,, so i jus made the move and took it from there ,, copy the girl shell no what shes doin ! ;)

Assid_Rane
31-08-2006, 07:43 PM
god i remember my first kiss as well... was a very shy moment for me. but seriously, its nothing, its the easiest thing in the world. and there is no chance shes going to say no since u2 are already together, just go for it lad.

WhatDidIdoNow?
31-08-2006, 08:02 PM
First kiss for most kids = A game of truth or dare or something with kids all crowding around. Or being forced into it by loads of other little kids because you and your girl "haven't done it yet" :p Primary school kids are really nasty... o.O

Sazzle
31-08-2006, 11:25 PM
i'm guessing this is your first kiss? well as your the sort that gets in embarrassed, it will probably be best if you kiss her when it's just you 2. just go for it ! i mean you've been with her for 2 months, so she obviously likes you.

Rock_Your_Socks
31-08-2006, 11:28 PM
I'd be very annoyed if i was you, 2 months and no action!

Jamie!
01-09-2006, 01:18 AM
I'd be very annoyed if i was you, 2 months and no action!

Exactly what a was thinking!

But yeah, it all comes naturally...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!