PDA

View Full Version : Reminder Template Wars

Adamm
07-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Due to a recent incident regarding a breaking of a rule that doesn't exist, Flauvo got banned. I'm not willing to protest like a n00b,
*cough* nelly, slixor, awelsh *end cough*

This is a reminder that all entries for the template war must be PM'd to me, Adamm by 5:00PM GMT tonight. If any templates arrive after 5:00PM then their entry will be void.

The thread will be posted at 5:15PM and the poll will close in exactly 24 hours from then.

Thankyou and good luck.

P.S - The theme was a search engine layout.

The Voice
07-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Why you get banned then?

I'll pm you with my template in a bit. Dunno what it'll look like, I dont know how to do a search engine theme. Does it have to be the homepage of a search engine?

Adamm
07-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Why you get banned then?

I'll pm you with my template in a bit. Dunno what it'll look like, I dont know how to do a search engine theme. Does it have to be the homepage of a search engine?

Yes....

And banned because of either 2 reasons which need not be discussed because i'll just get banned again...

Oh well.

ADAM:
07-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Due to a recent incident regarding a breaking of a rule that doesn't exist, Flauvo got banned. I'm not willing to protest like a n00b,
*cough* nelly, slixor, awelsh *end cough*

This is a reminder that all entries for the template war must be PM'd to me, Adamm by 5:00PM GMT tonight. If any templates arrive after 5:00PM then their entry will be void.

The thread will be posted at 5:15PM and the poll will close in exactly 24 hours from then.

Thankyou and good luck.

P.S - The theme was a search engine layout.

At least your not going to be a **** and protest

Why get your self banned if you gonna protest and make it out that wasnt your fault.

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, thanks :).

Adamm
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
At least your not going to be a **** and protest

Why get your self banned if you gonna protest and make it out that wasnt your fault.

Well it was my fault, but the fact that there is no rule for what I did pee'd me off.

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): Please stay on topic, thanks :).

PixelResources
07-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Adam just post the link...

ClubTime
07-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Has the other thread been made yet? It 19:45 :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!