PDA

View Full Version : Nulled vBulletin

Evasion
08-08-2006, 07:27 AM
I found a site that allows you to download vBulletin 3.6 BETA (nulled). I downloaded it and it's the full go and everything, but what are the chances of getting caught, because I can't afford to buy one (i'm not saying i am going to use it)? And what would happen if you did get caught?

Muhammad Haris
08-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Four words, Sued! :)

i luv rosie
08-08-2006, 07:42 AM
Four words, Sued! :)
you mean four letters right?

alexxxxx
08-08-2006, 08:11 AM
They'd probably just email you to take it down. Why is everybody saying OMGZ WE NEED A VBULLETIN. phpBB works great, and you can get reputation mods for it.

bob
08-08-2006, 08:20 AM
They'd probably just email you to take it down. Why is everybody saying OMGZ WE NEED A VBULLETIN. phpBB works great, and you can get reputation mods for it.

I'm going to install phpBB to my site, and test around with it, adding mods etc.. see if I can come out with anything good. :)

SimplyTech
08-08-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm going to install phpBB to my site, and test around with it, adding mods etc.. see if I can come out with anything good. :)
Thats what im doing to :D

Steven.
08-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Someone report it for Piracy, then vBulletin will contact your host and get it removed, if it isn't removed then they would take legal action. :)

Homesrfan
11-08-2006, 04:09 AM
Someone report it for Piracy, then vBulletin will contact your host and get it removed, if it isn't removed then they would take legal action. :)

Yeah, that's just right. You will NOT get sued for having a nulled vBulletin, you will just get a cease and decist email.

i luv rosie
11-08-2006, 04:25 AM
you mean four letters right?

lol i got an infraction for that post.
:rolleyes:

but yeah, report it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!