PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks

FrozenWhisper
08-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Anyone like it? I <3333 it, I love Nancy, she rocks. I saw tomorrow's episode tonight, I wont say anything but poor nancy :(

Nixt
08-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Anyone like it? I <3333 it, I love Nancy, she rocks. I saw tomorrow's episode tonight, I wont say anything but poor nancy :(

The only episode I have ever watched was one when a baby died. I was nearly crying lol

FrozenWhisper
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
The only episode I have ever watched was one when a baby died. I was nearly crying lol

That was so sad :(, I got into it then stopped watching it then got into it again.

Alterate
08-08-2006, 06:42 PM

I thought the story line was going to be nancy ran it to the wood's and Sam was hiding out there..

iluvben
08-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Nope it aint Alterate , I watched tomorrows :]
Spoiler below -
Nancy took some 'Strawberrys' basically drugs , started halucinating , Foz and Sarah found her and took her home , she was in a state and all we saw of Sam was him in some boarded house.

Alterate
08-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Nope it aint Alterate , I watched tomorrows :]
Spoiler below -
Nancy took some 'Strawberrys' basically drugs , started halucinating , Foz and Sarah found her and took her home , she was in a state and all we saw of Sam was him in some boarded house.

I know I watched it but when she started running into the wood's the sam story line was being introduced again so I thought she may run into him..

simon!
12-08-2006, 12:30 AM
I had to endure it the other night when a robber came into a shop or something and this dude called Gillie or something got whacked with a baseball bat! Lol!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!