PDA

View Full Version : Public Rooms Revamp

-:Undertaker:-
09-08-2006, 01:46 PM
I think it's time Sulake Revamp the Public rooms with fresh designs and features, EG: Make Theatredrome more "Royal" and the Curtains could automatically move every 30Mins, Also I think The Lido's need moderising maybe with Conservatres, And BBQ's?, And the gaming rooms dont suit there Royal look so I think we should change them into Glass and maybe have a Coktail Bar?

What do you think?

Nick-
11-08-2006, 04:14 PM
I agree
Theres been a fair few advances in technology and it should be possible to update all the theme rooms with some sort of looped and perhaps interactive animation
Some of the oldest and most popular public rooms should be updated, a lot of the designs in some of the rooms really do look quite retro, i think theres one called the oasis or something that just looks cheap and tacky really

The welcome lounge should be kept classic ;)

11-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome lounge should be kept, Maybe add some Grandfather Clocks and Maid Bots ?

Nick-
11-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Maid bots might be a bit too far but some extra deco would look good
Perhaps a few sculptures of abstract art, just to add a bit of culture :P

11-08-2006, 04:28 PM
A Harry servant :P ?

Nick-
11-08-2006, 04:29 PM
In a *Removed*maid outfit :P ?

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) - Perhaps a bit too adult for the forum, N!ck?

11-08-2006, 04:32 PM
In a*Removed*maid outfit :P ?

If the *Removed* outfit comes with the job, IM IN BABY :P

Nick-
11-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Ill get an application form ;)

In other news, i just won the HxL Throne competition :o

11-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Ill get an application form ;)

In other news, i just won the HxL Throne competition :o

Lucky sod :D

Nick-
11-08-2006, 05:18 PM
i know, i was shocked too, id put it down to my quick keyboard skills and the ability to touchtype ;)
I must also congratulate my bluetooth connection for not lagging or worst of all completely shutting down and making my keystrokes invalid :o

nc01
14-08-2006, 09:26 PM
I think if they change a public room on Habbo UK for example and because all the public rooms are same on all the hotels maybe they would have to change all hotels and they cant be bothered doing that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!