PDA

View Full Version : Becs @ Tleftye's Talkshow

:-Mystical.Dave-
09-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Screenies of the waiting room :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MysticalDave/tleftye-becs.png

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 06:42 PM
So theres no chance of anyone else getting in then.

09-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Probably not, I will take screenies throughout the show for Habboxforum and Habbos.net ;)

Nick-
09-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Interesting, although this is more of an unofficial event than news or rumour ;)

Wouldnt mind seeing screenies of the actual talkshow... :P

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 06:44 PM
But Becs is Sulake Staff though.

Sony.Com
09-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Whats the big deal??
So what Becs was on habbo...

She is aloud to log on...

Nick-
09-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Unofficial as in, not announced on the homepage etc ;)

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Oh I see :)

Shatterstar
09-08-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm there.. lol at it being nearly 30/25

Someone should really try to fit as many people in a room as possible with all the Xs.. :rolleyes: anyway..

09-08-2006, 06:52 PM
W/e ill take screenies Fake or not.

Shatterstar
09-08-2006, 06:59 PM
It's packed out now but here's when people started going in..

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/7523/ololki9.png

J1MI
09-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Whats the big deal??
So what Becs was on habbo...

She is aloud to log on...

You need to chill a little, we arent making a big deal about it, were just discussing it in this forum.

Yggdrasill
09-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Rofl, 33/25
x's.

haha, now it's 39/25

Just-One
09-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Its funny.. all the X's sending me consoles saying "WE IZ NOT ABUSING OUR POWERS ITZ BECS WE WAITED TILL DA END INNIT" Quote Easo..

http://www.habboremix.net/lol.PNG

Doesn't this just prove X's shouldn't gain priviledges for room over-ride. Its just ridiculous now!

James

Shatterstar
09-08-2006, 07:14 PM
So far Becs has declared lost_witness is only temporary and they're still taking interviews. Also that the rumours about an arguement between her and Callie were false.

09-08-2006, 07:17 PM
I got kicked for making fun of Daisy :)

More Screenies:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MysticalDave/tleftye-becs2.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MysticalDave/tleftye-becs3.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MysticalDave/tleftye-becs4.png

Evolution
09-08-2006, 07:27 PM
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9119/powerabyo2.png

'nuff said

09-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi andy!
REP ME ON HABBOS for my uber 1337 screenies!

webby
09-08-2006, 07:30 PM
I don't play Habbo anymore, and I have to say X's do use their powers to get into full rooms. They should only be aloud to override certain rooms, ie, the welcome lounge. It's ridiculous!

Evolution
09-08-2006, 07:33 PM
I don't play Habbo anymore, and I have to say X's do use their powers to get into full rooms. They should only be aloud to override certain rooms, ie, the welcome lounge. It's ridiculous!
They should do what they did with US Hobbas

Only allow them to override public room limits and not guest rooms...

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 07:33 PM
God. Talk about abusing the powers.

09-08-2006, 07:35 PM

True that! I got kicked, and no1 got in anyways because there were 10 Habbo X's in there already over the 25 person limit.

Shatterstar
09-08-2006, 07:35 PM
V10 is 'coming soon..' but she won't hint at what it's got.

09-08-2006, 07:37 PM
V10 is 'coming soon..' but she won't hint at what it's got.

Between Versions, nothing ever changes only small things here and there. Plus Becs is fat :)

Shatterstar
09-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Apparantly something you can give out more information on?

Maybe a site forum?

Just-One
09-08-2006, 07:39 PM
LOL! You'll make all Habbo X's cry if you mention about X's room over-ride in Private rooms. Funny how no X's agree with that point or reply about it when I mention it..

Just proves X's do care about power eh?

Apparantly something you can give out more information on?

Maybe a site forum?
Habbochina already has that, nothing new.

webby

Thats a much better idea. Another idea would be to not count them as if they're in the room - it'd let more Habbos in, but they'd still be using their powers, so the Hobba idea is better.

I wouldn't be surprised if loads of X applicants applied just so they could have powers.

WHANGFACE
09-08-2006, 07:40 PM
I went to go and forgot how to spell it lmao.

I was typing tlefteye

Just-One
09-08-2006, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if loads of X applicants applied just so they could have powers.

Careful what you say, the Current X's may retalliate to you speaking the truth..

Helc
09-08-2006, 07:42 PM
I'll reply just to keep james happy:D All the X's in that room got ASKED to go to that event by sunday. we as well EDIT: as some of us choosing to got there :). So really were not abusing our powers. And as becs like runs the X teams. She would be bothered? I think we should just forget about this power malarky. Its getting silly. Also if tthey were to take our 'Room over ride away' then you would start moaning when we went to events in public rooms?

09-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Careful what you say, the Current X's may retalliate to you speaking the truth..
Omgz. the Terrible wrath of Habbo X's and their Jabba Cakes (Minus Alice, she cares about others more than herself :))

J1MI
09-08-2006, 07:44 PM
To be fair they have gone through 6 months of habbo without swearing at all the anoying people on here to get to that position, so what if they are allowed to overide rooms.

Helc
09-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Delete.

Shatterstar
09-08-2006, 07:46 PM

LOL there's gonna be MORe experts..

Game experts.
So she says.

09-08-2006, 07:46 PM
LOL there's gonna be MORe experts..

Game experts.
So she says.
Yay more Pets for staff to caress and use as puppets :o

Shatterstar
09-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Yay more Pets for staff to caress and use as puppets :o

True, *flaunts self* but I think we all wish we'd get given a badge.

webby
09-08-2006, 07:48 PM

They can whine at me all they like. I am willing to listen.

To be fair they have gone through 6 months of habbo without swearing at all the anoying people on here to get to that position, so what if they are allowed to overide rooms.

It isn't fair on all the other people, who have been on Habbo for 6+ months and have not been banned. Is it?

jam666
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
what? GAME EXPERTS omg they are probs gonna be teaching people how to play battle etc i mean WHY?

09-08-2006, 07:50 PM
what? GAME EXPERTS omg they are probs gonna be teaching people how to play battle etc i mean WHY?
So it looks like Sulake is actually doing something other than taking everyone's hard earned money?

krazyhouse
09-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Just-One i don't see why you have a problem with X's.

If they didnt have overide to get into the talk show they would have still got in as they was close to the front and would have been within the 25 limit.
So i dont see the problem they was at the end of the que on the rollers and would have got in wether they had overide or not.

I wonder how many people would have went to the talkshow if they could overide the room?
Hmm i wonder.

Fujitsu
Or the Cunning Fox Gamehall or whatever it's called.

Or the Cunning Fox Gamehall or whatever it's called.
The games in there are pretty straight forward lmao. You haveta be an idiot to not understand how to play them.

jam666
09-08-2006, 07:52 PM
So it looks like Sulake is actually doing something other than taking everyone's hard earned money?

erm.. more like take peoples money as if these game x's are gonna be teaching ppl to play battleball etc they will either need to give the habbos tickets or the habbos need to buy them.

Helc
09-08-2006, 07:52 PM
They can whine at me all they like. I am willing to listen.
It isn't fair on all the other people, who have been on Habbo for 6+ months and have not been banned. Is it?

Habbo X's have been around for over 7 months. Why is this becoming a issue now? Only another 16 have been added to the team.
Last post as this thread is getting silly :)
Edit: You moan if we stay in the rooms and take up habbos spaces. Then you moan if we wait untill the room is full? Make your minds up please :)

Mic
09-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Actually, the Game eXperts was already announced when the Hobbas left. Nothing new really.. - Same goes for the Safety eXperts.

If they didnt have overide to get into the talk show they would have still got in as they was close to the front and would have been within the 25 limit.
So i dont see the problem they was at the end of the que on the rollers and would have got in wether they had overide or not.

I wonder how many people would have went to the talkshow if they could overide the room?
Hmm i wonder.
Well if Becs knew she was gonna do this, which she did, they could've made a public room allow an infinite amount of people like they did in the CUnnig Fox Gamehall for Lost_witness. it's clearly obvious after the debate that this action can be done.

Just-One
I'll reply just to keep james happy:D All the X's in that room got ASKED to go to that event by sunday. we as well EDIT: as some of us choosing to got there :). So really were not abusing our powers. And as becs like runs the X teams. She would be bothered? I think we should just forget about this power malarky. Its getting silly.

Just spoke to Dan about this.. I turned arpund and said so basically this was just a Habbo X meeting then eh? Habbo X's/Helpers, still gain extra benifits than normal Habbo's.

All people in the room got a pressent too, well done all X's! :)

And these game experts too, shees.. and I remember the days before Callie left when people complained about the odd few people with VIP badges getting room over-ride.. now look at the mess since she's left! All thanks to Becs.

End of the day, X's do not deserve private room over-ride and SHOULD be restriced to public rooms only. Its technically do-able as Evolution proved.

James

WHANGFACE
09-08-2006, 07:54 PM
I'd do that, as I enjoy playing Battleball and stuff :}

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Or the Welcome Lounge only maybe?

webby
09-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Habbo X's have been around for over 7 months. Why is this becoming a issue now? Only another 16 have been added to the team.
Last post as this thread is getting silly :)

Please go back and look at the quote, that guy I quoted said they've done all that for 6 months, so hav other people. Okay, so you say they've been around 7 months, that makes 13 months. What about the people that have been around that long?

09-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Or the Welcome Lounge only maybe?

Yeah, theya re only special because they help new people in the welcome Lounge. If anything they should only be allowed to go into there when it is full.

Just-One
09-08-2006, 07:56 PM

Hmm i wonder.

Krazy, thats obviously not the case from this screenie:

http://www.habboremix.net/lol.PNG

If they were all at the front, and they all went in at the begining surely the room limit would remain at 25? All I have had is smug X's send me messages about how they are in the room and will send me screenies.

End of the day they would instantly get in no matter what position they are in the line, a normal habbo wouldn't. X's don't deserve private room over-ride as its bang out of order on everyone.

James

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Solve it by

- No Override (Why do they need it anyway?)
- Welcome Lounge Override Only

09-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Solve it by

100% agreed.

Evolution
09-08-2006, 08:05 PM
I think X's should be given public room override as they need it. They are not SOLELY based in the welcome lounge, such as safety x's.

Just-One
09-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Solve it by

100% agreed (For public room over-ride only!), exactly what I've been ssaying in like EVERY post but surprise surprise all X's rant at me about it.. I realy wonder why? Anyone wanna hazard a guess? Hmm!! :P

09-08-2006, 08:07 PM
I think X's should be given public room override as they need it. They are not SOLELY based in the welcome lounge, such as safety x's.

Kinda Off topic, but Andy why did u guys remove rep from habbos.net? :(

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 08:08 PM
I should post in the ask a HabboX section and ask why they abuse their powers to see what they say.

webby
09-08-2006, 08:09 PM
If X's moan about having powers to override private rooms, then it proves they use it to override - they wouldn't moan if they didn't because it wouldn't be a problem.

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 08:10 PM
They'd moan if they didn't saying they need it and deserve it.

Evolution
09-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Good point!

Also backing up what James said about power abuse, I was CONSTANTLY SHOUTED at by Habbos and eXperts for using my VIP Badge to get into events WELL AFTER IT BEGUN. I take up one space, not 14.

Helc
09-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Just to cut all your questions off. We need room overide so we can get into full rooms to help people. As we would be no use if the room was full and we couldnt get in.
Safety X's arnt just based in the welcome lounge.

Also i havent recived my pressie from the talk show. Whoever said that we had :) So by 'over riding' the room i havent 'gained' a pressi like i would have. If i didnt have the badge?

I said that the Habbo X scheme has been around for 7 months. And that you have to have been on habbo 6 months to be able to join the team

By the meaning game experts Habbo is the game

And with your comments about 'being a X for powers' for sure i know that myself Nayth and Aitken have always been helping out in the welcome lounge before we got our badges. As well as tech team working at their Tech team help desk. So i dont see what your digging at?

Anyway back on topic please :) This is about the talk show not Habbo X's and their powers.

webby
09-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Good point!

Also backing up what James said about power abuse, I was CONSTANTLY SHOUTED at by Habbos and eXperts for using my VIP Badge to get into events WELL AFTER IT BEGUN. I take up one space, not 14.

I can remember, a long time back when Hobbas left, you entered the room after it had begun. I remember a blue afro pop in the door way. I was kicked though, for saying thanks Hobbas.

Evolution
Just to cut all your questions off. We need room overide so we can get into full rooms to help people. As we would be no use if the room was full and we couldnt get in.

I said that the Habbo X scheme has been around for 7 months. And that you have to have been on habbo 6 months to be able to join the team

And with your comments about 'being a X for powers' for sure i know that myself Nayth and Aitken have always been helping out in the welcome lounge before we got our badges. As well as tech team working at their Tech team help desk. So i dont see what your digging at?

Anyway back on topic please :) This is about the talk show not Habbo X's and their powers.
and X's were a big part of the talkshow :)

I understand you are an X and you want to defend the team, but to be honest 14 over room limit is ridiculous. If it was me, I would be banned for badge abuse and then my VIP badge removed. X's HELP in public rooms, not really guest rooms as newbies do not know how to go to guest rooms.

Fujitsu
I hardly ever see X's helping anywhere except the Welcome Lounge, it's usually Only MissAlice and about 2 others there aswell. Most of them sit in Help Desks showing off there badge.

krazyhouse
09-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Solve it by

I can answer that we are not based in welcome lounge only that is Just HabboX

We have a drop in center.
Now if we couldn't get in in that room cause it's full also then what??

It is not any X's fault they have overide room limit if you have a problem i suggest you do e-mail a habbo staff member.

I was in the que with X's at the back there was at least 4 or 5 including me at the back you can only fit 25 in the entrance room and 25 so we was at the back so we was gaurenteed a place.
Once it started it would be unfair for us to keep reloading main room to que up for more people to get in.
If you wanted a place at the talk show you should get there early.

Just-One
09-08-2006, 08:21 PM

Also i havent recived my pressie from the talk show. Whoever said that we had :)

Let me set this out in easy to digest points for you.

You need room over-ride for public rooms, safety X's work in all Public Rooms where as Normal X's work in the Welcome Lounge. What reason do you have to have access to private rooms except for getting into competitions, talk shows, etc? Your JOB is NOT TO X IN PRIVATE ROOMS. Incase you have forgotten. :)
Nayth and Aitken helped out before getting their badges, great stuff! Would they mind if they didn't get the badge? Eh? The Habbo X scheme is for badges and rep and power, there is no other reason. If the reason was to help, then why do they need the power for room over-ride to private rooms? One Safety X I won't name said they were going to leave Habbo, and that if they became a Safety X they would decline.. however when they did become a Safety X that all changed. ;)
This is topic, we are talking about a talk show.. Here is a screenie of the talk show..http://www.habboremix.net/lol.PNG

Now what should we talk about? How great the Show was.. lets wait for the X's to come post screenies and stuff as THEY WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GOT IN PRATICALLY. :)*rant over*

webby
09-08-2006, 08:22 PM
If you wanted a place at the talk show you should get there early.

Okay, so what if 100 people wanted to get there early? That still wouldn't solve anything. So I don't know where that came from!

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Again, most just sit in Helpdesks showing off their badge. MissAlice is the only one I know that actually helps.

Aeon
09-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Lol, supposedly was a good show. who knows ...

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Ask the X's, they were all there nearly :P

webby
09-08-2006, 08:24 PM
who knows ...
Half of the Habbo X team!

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Yep Tom, like I said :)

krazyhouse
09-08-2006, 08:27 PM
It came from me because its true.
We did not make the room 25 limit
If they wanted more people in the room that is up to the room owner take it up with them.

webby
09-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Yep Tom, like I said :)
Sorry, when I posted mine yours wasn't there, (you must've posted seconds before).

Glad you read the shoutbox ;)

Evolution
09-08-2006, 08:29 PM
It came from me because its true.
We did not make the room 25 limit
If they wanted more people in the room that is up to the room owner take it up with them.
No you didn't, you broke it ;)

Just-One
09-08-2006, 08:47 PM
End of the day, Australian Hotel only allow X's room over-ride for Public rooms. Why is it so different for the UK because the only reason I can see for private room over-ride is power abuse.

James

Evolution
09-08-2006, 08:50 PM
End of the day, Australian Hotel only allow X's room over-ride for Public rooms. Why is it so different for the UK because the only reason I can see for private room over-ride is power abuse.

James
TO ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THEY NEED THEM FOR GUEST ROOMS (mainly eXperts)

TAKEN FROM THE UK FAQ'S:

Where can I find Habbo Xs?

Habbo Xs will mainly hang about in the Welcome Lounge, but occasionally you will see them in other Public Rooms.

What are Safety Xs?

They're friendly, enthusiastic Habbos who give up their time to roam the public rooms of the Hotel educating Habbos about safety. They're eXperts on personal safety, account safety and scams and their mission is to share their knowledge with other Habbos.

How are Safety X different to Habbo X?

Safety X can be found in any public room and their mission is to educate ALL Habbos about personal safety, account safety and tips on how to keep their computer secure.

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/help/faqs

Just-One
09-08-2006, 08:51 PM

James

TO ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THEY NEED THEM FOR GUEST ROOMS (mainly eXperts)

TAKEN FROM THE UK FAQ'S:

Where can I find Habbo Xs?

Habbo Xs will mainly hang about in the Welcome Lounge, but occasionally you will see them in other Public Rooms.

What are Safety Xs?

They're friendly, enthusiastic Habbos who give up their time to roam the public rooms of the Hotel educating Habbos about safety. They're eXperts on personal safety, account safety and scams and their mission is to share their knowledge with other Habbos.

How are Safety X different to Habbo X?

Safety X can be found in any public room and their mission is to educate ALL Habbos about personal safety, account safety and tips on how to keep their computer secure.

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/help/faqs

And on that note, I can now, for the very first time in such a long time say..

Owned :)

webby
09-08-2006, 08:54 PM
And on that note, I can now, for the very first time in such a long time say..

Owned :)
Indeed! Great find Evolution +rep (when I have a rep power).

Lets see if any X's reply!

Evolution
09-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Why thank you. I thought it was a pretty good own if I do say so myself.

krazyhouse
09-08-2006, 08:58 PM
X's have a drop in aswell as i stated earlier we need to also get into that when it is full.

Here is proof that all us X's are at the back of the que for The talkshow there was 5 in a row at the back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MysticalDave/Becs-thingie-screenie.png

webby
09-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Why thank you. I thought it was a pretty good own if I do say so myself.
You're welcome. Very good own indeed!

(I just saw Baving look at this thread, could be a possible close!)

@ The guy above me: How come on this screenie you can see somebody who looks like Easo (which I bet it is Easo) entering throught the door?

Screenie: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MysticalDave/tleftye-becs4.png

Kotu
09-08-2006, 08:59 PM
If you dislike the fact Habbo X/Safety X members can over ride the limits of guest rooms instead of complaining on a forum, and directly to the X's themselves... e-mail Habbo about it.

Just tell them you feel it isn't fair that Habbo X/Safety X have this right, and that it interfers with events, and what not.

At the end of the day, Xs can't do much about it, it's not as if they'll complain because it's beneficial to them and they didn't ask for this right, Habbo presented it to them.

On the other hand, a lot of them do wait until the room has filled to the maximum capacity before entering them, or they reload often to allow more people in. I think that's pretty fair, at least they acknowledge it's a problem, and try to solve it.

Evolution
09-08-2006, 09:00 PM
X's have a drop in aswell as i stated earlier we need to also get into that when it is full.

Here is proof that all us X's are at the back of the que for The talkshow there was 5 in a row at the back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MysticalDave/Becs-thingie-screenie.png
That isn't proof at all, it just means there were eXperts that were IN the room limit, a further 14 went in AFTER the room limit filled.

Kotu
09-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I think they left; and came back when the rooms filled up.
Sunday. asked for everyone who could over ride to leave, and come back when the main room was opened and full.

krazyhouse
09-08-2006, 09:05 PM
No matter what any X's says it's just gonna be people repeating that room overide is unfair.
Your opinions and reason's are fair enough but we also have opinions and it is not are fault.
If you have a problem the complain to habbo.
Most topics now are X related and just involve habboxforum member's talking about it constantly.
Thank you kotu.

Fujitsu
09-08-2006, 09:15 PM
No matter what any X says, you still abuse your room limit override power.

Mexel
09-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Why are normal posts turning into disputes about habbo X's, this is totally off topic.
[Thread Locked]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!