PDA

View Full Version : The price of Throne Sofas.

Jankauskas
09-08-2006, 07:03 PM
I think its absolutely ridiculous that they have now dropped to 2 HC Sofas. I don't know where they are getting these from as most trade rooms i've sen them selling for 2.5 HC Sofas. :s

Blue
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM
i once got a t sofa for 2 hcs

The.Teacher
09-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Its just cause and effect, pretty much everyone hits up the same trade rooms. What happens is someone decides to want to get a throne sofa for cheaper. So they start lowing the price, next thing you know other people see it and start wanting them for that price too. That's just my opinion though

-:Undertaker:-
09-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Throne Sofa's have dropped to 2.0 now because people aren't paying 2.5+ for them, Next Summer they will probley drop to 1.5 and so on..

You all think Habbox Rare Values Reporters Lower the prices to make profit, This IS NOT the case.

1. We dont set values.
2. I dont like Throne Sofas so im not buying any.
3. More are released onto the Hotel every day.

The more of something there is, The less it will be worth.

EG: If 1000 Extra Green Pillows were released onto the hotel their Prices would plummet, Eventually all HC Rares will drop if Sulake dont replace them, Eventually HC Sofas will drop.

Halting
09-08-2006, 10:54 PM
I've already losts a few thrones profit to my throne sofas.

J1MI
10-08-2006, 09:44 AM
I think its absolutely ridiculous that they have now dropped to 2 HC Sofas. I don't know where they are getting these from as most trade rooms i've sen them selling for 2.5 HC Sofas. :s

Theres one major flaw in this arguement, in trade rooms you only SEE they being advertised for 2.5hc, it is impossible for you to actualy see them being traded for 2.5hc.

Also, if you went anywhere else in the hotel you will see them being traded for 2hc

10-08-2006, 08:46 PM
People struggle to sell for 2.0 Pure now.

i luv ross
14-08-2006, 12:07 PM
They'll probably rise at xmas cos they go well in xmas rooms, along with Majestics ;)

JoeyK.
14-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Throne Sofa's have dropped to 2.0 now because people aren't paying 2.5+ for them, Next Summer they will probley drop to 1.5 and so on..

You all think Habbox Rare Values Reporters Lower the prices to make profit, This IS NOT the case.

1. We dont set values.
2. I dont like Throne Sofas so im not buying any.
3. More are released onto the Hotel every day.

The more of something there is, The less it will be worth.

EG: If 1000 Extra Green Pillows were released onto the hotel their Prices would plummet, Eventually all HC Rares will drop if Sulake dont replace them, Eventually HC Sofas will drop.
I still doubt that hcs will ever drop... Yes, there may be more hcs coming onto the hotel, but think about it- There may be more hcs coming into the hotel, but there are also more people playing, people quitting with hcs on their accounts, etc. Plus, you can only get one hc on any given account... We all know that after the study desk you start over again with the Mocha, skipping the hc and the plasto.

Money, for example - tons of it is being printed every day, but you don't see people saying "Oh, they printed a ton more dollar bills yesterday, they're only worth 95 cents now." HCs can be seen as the "money" of habbo, as rares are valued in hcs. Yes, more of them are coming into the hotel, but that doesn't mean they'll go down in value.

Now for me to get back on topic-

The throne sofa does seem a bit low to me right now, but I do think it will eventually go back up.

14-08-2006, 01:14 PM
I think HC will be knocked off in about 1.5/2 Years time something will either come along and take over, Or people will stop paying so much for them.

I personally Hate HC sofas, They look horrid.

Also the more money there is the Less the money is worth, It stays as 1 Pound BUT its only worth 50p

ColyTom
14-08-2006, 09:40 PM
They'll probably rise at xmas cos they go well in xmas rooms, along with Majestics ;)
That is a really good point + rep

LNITRO.
14-08-2006, 10:41 PM
T Sofas Are Gonig For 1.5 Not 2.5 ! lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!