PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV for the 360

cuteboy008
09-08-2006, 09:46 PM
I have no words to explain this amazing and wonderful world of unstoppable fun and excitement. I mean every where you go you find something you can take on there are unlimited opportunities such as pickpocket people keys and at night get in their house and take their belongings or buy a horse and go into the wild and find new forts mines and take on the underworld.

So what do you guys like to do in oblivion? Oh and for the people who have a 360 and no oblivion believe me this game is a MUST get so get this game today.

and the grafixxx are AWESOME!!!!!

Update: Here is a picture of ingame graphics

http://rome.ro/uploaded_images/Oblivion-762892.jpg

Azul
09-08-2006, 11:27 PM
I got Oblivion on the cheap from eBay for £21. It arrived today and I must say i'm very impressed so far. I can't comment further as I have only just started the game. I will check back and give a detailed opinon when I can.

kooldude23
10-08-2006, 01:53 AM
I got my cop about 2 weeks ago, it is very good altho i dont really follow the main questline, i have just finished the arena questline and m now starting on the Thieves guild. The main questline is rubbish compared the The dark brotherhood.

cuteboy008
10-08-2006, 02:03 AM
yea I like the dark brotherhood very very fun killings did you download any of the content like the amour pack for the horse and the wizards tower i downloaded it all lol yes I am addicted to oblivion right now

kano
10-08-2006, 10:26 AM
i got mine when it came out, sorry to say it will get boring after a while. i did enjoy the game alot but once u do the mains quests and guild quests theres not that much to apart from gettig your skills up which gets abit repetative (thnk thats how u spell it), but i did have fun doing the dup glitch, money glitch and ring glitch.

edit: about the downloads the only one thats really worth the money is the wizards tower

Infrontation
10-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Same Kano. The storyline is hugely repetitive. Go and close th at gate and that one. I think I got too level 19. Also I did the dupe glitch with the bow and it destroyed the game. I also put difficulty too the easiest stage and went and killed Umbra. So I destroyed it myself. I am archmage as it is the easiest guild too get too the top of. I don't even use magic.

kano
10-08-2006, 10:43 AM
i got to level 45/46 me thinks i know it was above 42 thou
if u make a suit out of camillion spell the game is easy as hell just run into a place dont kill nothing and steal what u need with out getting caught. easiest skills to get up are alchemy (do the dup glitch on veg and make millions of potions) and all the magic skills coz u can just keep hitting the spell button then use a potion to regain your magika

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!