PDA

View Full Version : Poh how they saved my life(NOT SPAM DONT BAN ME)

štréšš ƒréé
10-08-2006, 12:20 AM
So i was doing my slayer task and arrh i look away for a few seconds to check what joe was sayin on msm and im on 7hp id ran out of sharks no prayer what am i gonna do i manage to run out of the down the steps and a moss giant hits a 5 on me arrh i run cut dogs fighting me but i get out few but now im on brimhaven howm i gonna get off and then aha it hit me my house so i run to my house and try to find my teleport room (my house is very messy) and i notice my kitchen i search my larder and oo milk i think can i make a cake or sumit but no after a while aha bread so i empty all the milk buckets filled em with water at the sink then made myself lots of bread haha got full life back then made lots more bread made 25 breads went back to brimmy dungeon and finished my slayer task and that the sotry of how pohs saved my life
(thanks bread/this is not spam dont ban me its to do with runescape and player owned houses and slayer and lods of stuff :'( )

lew!
10-08-2006, 12:25 AM
Umm.. Lol?

Time_Freeze
10-08-2006, 12:43 AM
dammit i could'a looted.

štréšš ƒréé
10-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Owel it was all good nearly 57 slayer now got 80 def ill get 81 tommorow but stes gonna take over my slayer level *crys*

Eye!
10-08-2006, 12:51 AM
nice job mate your like, almost 85 o.O

this is blowzle so add my new account

Lego_1337

i play on him alot kthxbai

o and

good job poh was on brimmy

Grimmauld
10-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Owel it was all good nearly 57 slayer now got 80 def ill get 81 tommorow but stes gonna take over my slayer level *crys*
5k off 57 slayer. :badgrin:

JonJon
10-08-2006, 01:26 AM
So, you moved from Yanille huh. Was I a noisy neighbour?

kooldude23
10-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Stress, for god sake stop putting "omg dont ban me coz i iz a noob" in your titles ! You want to be banned so you can add another name to your sig so people think your "cool".

If you have been banned so many times maybe you should just take the hint.

JonJon
10-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Stress, for god sake stop putting "omg dont ban me coz i iz a noob" in your titles ! You want to be banned so you can add another name to your sig so people think your "cool".

If you have been banned so many times maybe you should just take the hint.

Shane, have you seen the ban message? I don't think it's fake, because he showed me it as soon as he was banned. It was like:

Reason for Ban: Nothing

Dated ban will be lifted: Never

kooldude23
10-08-2006, 01:40 AM
I have seen it and i never said it was fake, im saying that him putting that in his titles is emplying to me that he wants to be banned, ITS ONLY A MESSAGE BOARD.

JonJon
10-08-2006, 01:42 AM
I have seen it and i never said it was fake, im saying that him putting that in his titles is emplying to me that he wants to be banned, ITS ONLY A MESSAGE BOARD.

Ye the titles are stupid I have to admit.

Jack.
10-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Ha! Nice. Porbalby one of the best uses for a POH i've ever seen :P

štréšš ƒréé
10-08-2006, 08:53 AM
Thanks and why would i want to be banned :s

McAdam
10-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Thanks and why would i want to be banned :s

Um, idunno connor but you were doing stupid posts. =\

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!