PDA

View Full Version : GOD DAM MYSPACE!

omgabear
10-08-2006, 08:32 AM
I think people are taking this seriously.

Ok recently me and my friend made a myspace about 2 of our teachers. One about our deputy principal (me) and one about a teacher (friend). We added people made stupid comments and dirty blogs.

Now one of the other teachers found it, and they are now interviewing everyone who commented or were friends with those people on their myspace. I added myself and so did my friend to both.

We are being literally interviewed and the person caught is threatened to be lawfully charged with fraud by faking to be someone were not.

Maybe just a prank gone to far?
So how can I get out of it?

Nixt
10-08-2006, 08:34 AM
That's bad. It's also a hard one to get out of, all I can suggest is you stolidly deny it was you.

Fujitsu
10-08-2006, 08:35 AM
Well, I don't know how you can get out of it, but it's a bit of a sticky situation. And how did one of the other teachers find it?

omgabear
10-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Well, I don't know how you can get out of it, but it's a bit of a sticky situation. And how did one of the other teachers find it?

they had it, good thing im a great lair. But if im caught... im stuffed.

jordybumz!
10-08-2006, 08:39 AM
Just deny it and never go near the account again.

Nixt
10-08-2006, 08:42 AM
good thing im a great liar.

Providing that you are a good liar and they don't have any kind of evidence (I can't think how they could) and of course, if no one reveals it was you, you should be okay.
Perhaps you could convince some little kid who wants to look "hard" to say it was him ;)...

jordybumz!
10-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Providing that you are a good liar and they don't have any kind of evidence (I can't think how they could) and of course, if no one reveals it was you, you should be okay.
Perhaps you could convince some little kid who wants to look "hard" to say it was him ;)...

Evidence - If they're sure it's you they can easily get the police to confiscate your PC and search through the whole thing and see if you've been logging onto the account.

Nixt
10-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Evidence - If they're sure it's you they can easily get the police to confiscate your PC and search through the whole thing and see if you've been logging onto the account.
They would only do that if they find out he might have done it.

Fujitsu
I don't think they'd go that far.

omgabear

Which im worried, they have contacted Myspace with legal reasons to obtain the I.P address for the accounts.

I don't think they'd go that far.

They've started interviews.

Mr.Sam
10-08-2006, 08:47 AM
why not delete the account?

HUGECOOL
10-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Well, if you were silly enough to do this on your own computer, they will most likely contact Myspace and track you with the IP you registered with, contact your ISP, and get your information from them.

Advice: Lie, lie, and lie. If that doesn't work, well, sucks to be you. lololo D;

Fujitsu
10-08-2006, 08:50 AM
ipconfig /release
ipconifg /renew

Yay new IP. Then you can say "Check my computers IP, it wasn't me, ha"

HUGECOOL
10-08-2006, 08:54 AM
ipconfig /release
ipconifg /renew

Yay new IP. Then you can say "Check my computers IP, it wasn't me, ha"
ISPs keep track of your IP since you connect to them to go on the Internet. o_()

And that doesn't change IPs by the way. It only renews the connection to the Internet. It takes at least a day or two for your IP to change. You have to disconnect your router and not access the Internet for about 24-48 hours. THen when you reconnect, you'll have a new IP. But still, ISPs track any change in your IP for security reasons.

Kasabian
10-08-2006, 09:06 AM
All I can see is close the account.

[Chris]
10-08-2006, 09:09 AM
delete all the content and make it look like a normal account with normal people not teachers

and maybe go on a public computer (library) and edit it

and give the password out maybe and then theres liads of ips messing woth it and its confusing

it might give you a bti of time

jordybumz!
10-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Put someone in your classes picture on the account.

SimplyTech
10-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Put someone in your classes picture on the account.
lol I agree just lie lie lie delete all history etc

omgabear
10-08-2006, 02:06 PM
I have deleted the account, but the user stays.

They scanned it all and wrote down the names of people who had commented on it. So I have deleted.

hellogoodbye
10-08-2006, 02:09 PM
oh wow. that is a bit too far. um, all i can say is lie lie lie ;D

if you get caught out well, hmm idk :(

good job deleting it and everything.

cocaine
10-08-2006, 02:11 PM
shouldnt have done it -.-

Clarissaa
10-08-2006, 02:13 PM
shouldnt have done it -.-
uh. bit late now?

cocaine
10-08-2006, 02:13 PM
well, if they went round saying 'OOH LOOK I MADE A SITE ABOUT 1 OV OUR TEACHERS PLS GO ON IT PLS' obviously word will get to the teachers..

hellogoodbye
10-08-2006, 02:15 PM
uh. bit late now?

exactly.

RedStratocas
10-08-2006, 02:30 PM
That's bad. It's also a hard one to get out of, all I can suggest is you stolidly deny it was you.

HAHAHAHAHA. That was great. Where you put "you stolidly deny it was you", I thought you were going to say 'Honesty'

Id delete it, then see what happens. If theyre still looking, after a while Id turn yourself in. Wouldnt be that bad if youre honest.

ross
10-08-2006, 02:32 PM
lol. put rude pictures up then tom will delete it.

cocaine
10-08-2006, 02:44 PM
redirect it to justexpose.com and expose your teachers ;P

Glory
10-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Delete both accounts, when you do all the blogs, comments will be deleted.

They have no proof! :)

beth
10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
dude, i can't really see the fun in that 'scheme' anyway. but lying about it will get you into worse uh.. situations -triesnottoswear- anyway. so just admit it and apologise.

-Soph-
10-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Wow, its kinda silly they're going that far, Just deny it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!