PDA

View Full Version : 81 Magic =)

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 01:33 PM
http://www.****************/uploads/da6b43699f.png (http://www.****************)

yey =) only 1 more lvl till ice blitz and barrows =)

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to stop arguments.

Charles
10-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Well done :)

McAdam
10-08-2006, 01:48 PM
:eusa_clap

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Ty both of ya =)

omgabear
10-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Wernt you like level 50 a week ago? lol

anyway, good job!

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Ty again and ive got from 70 - 81 in bout weekish =)

was gonna go for 85 but im gonna take a rest and have some fun at barrows before going for tb =)

Woa
10-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Then pay steve back?

Charles
10-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Then pay steve back?
What happened there?

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 03:21 PM
About 6 monthes ago is cammed steve for 5 glories. Every1 knows it ive tried talking to steve but hey i offered to pay him back when i can but people keep on bout it, ive said sorry to him etc but hey people can carry it on for as long as they like i cant change past :l

Viking
10-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Congrats.

Woa
10-08-2006, 10:44 PM
What happened there?

He scammed Steve 5 glorys and how he's kissing up to steve to forgive him.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Hardly woa stfu and stay out of what yu dont know k?

Woa
10-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Hardly woa stfu and stay out of what yu dont know k?

Oh but I do know.

and it looks like you enough money to pay steve back aswell?

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 10:57 PM
yes i told steve earlier i am 1.5k high alchs off 82 mage then im giving him his money sos tfu and keep ya big nose outta it? your getitng on ma nerves now, it snout to do with you yet youve made quite a few posts about it so just shut up and stay outta it k

JonJon
10-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Ye, give Stee his money back noob. :@

Woa
10-08-2006, 10:59 PM
yes i told steve earlier i am 1.5k high alchs off 82 mage then im giving him his money sos tfu and keep ya big nose outta it? your getitng on ma nerves now, it snout to do with you yet youve made quite a few posts about it so just shut up and stay outta it k

I'll leave you alone when steve gets his money.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:00 PM
omg how many times do i have to say it ive told steve hes getting his money back geesh can you lot shut up bout it now please

Woa
10-08-2006, 11:00 PM
omg how many times do i have to say it ive told steve hes getting his money back geesh can you lot shut up bout it now please

I'll shut up when steve gets his money.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:02 PM
If u dont shut up he wont get his dam money

Woa
10-08-2006, 11:03 PM
If u dont shut up he wont get his dam money

Then i'll never leave you alone.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok ill just make new acc then forget it good on ya hope steve knows its coz of u he aint getting his money good one mate

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Neither will I cus stee pwns you.

Woa
10-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Ok ill just make new acc then forget it good on ya hope steve knows its coz of u he aint getting his money good one mate

I can get you banned for scamming, y'no that?

You've admitted it in this thread. That's good enough proof.

Not exacly hard to see that you've made a new account aswell.

Well, so long, scammer.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:06 PM
I like steve hes cool tht why i was giving cahs back but now woa has f/ked tht up so forget it

Woa
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I like steve hes cool tht why i was giving cahs back but now woa has f/ked tht up so forget it

Aww, someone gonna go cry to mummy?

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:08 PM

Don't try to swear.... swearing is just showing you're losing the arguement.

Plus if Stee is cool why'd you scam him in the first place?

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:08 PM
The amount of times Blt/sickest tag ahs said he scams i dont think so you idiot ill just create new acc no big whoop

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:09 PM
The amount of times Blt/sickest tag ahs said he scams i dont think so you idiot ill just create new acc no big whoop

Not if you get I.P. banned?

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:09 PM
I made a mistake at the time ive already said i wish i ahnd tof done it and tht i like him :l

And its 2 on 1 likely ima lose the arguement dude

and i.p ban i use my bros comp or dads laptop for buying a membs code thts all i mainly use hxf for

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:10 PM
I made a mistake at the time ive already said i wish i ahnd tof done it and tht i like him :l

And its 2 on 1 likely ima lose the arguement dude

Even if it was just Jake or just me, you'd still lose the arguement.

And wishes won't change the past, you scammed him.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Wishes wont change past

duh thats why iw as going to give him cash back to try make up for it and no i wouldnt lose 1 on 1 thanks =)

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Wishes wont change past

duh thats why iw as going to give him cash back to try make up for it and no i wouldnt lose 1 on 1 thanks =)

Ye you would. You're losing right now, and Woa's dissapeared.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:13 PM
You took over from him, he gone off to report me =)

So anyways if i was giving him his cash back why u feel you should come and have go at me MONTHES after it actually happened

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:15 PM
You took over from him, he gone off to report me =)

So anyways if i was giving him his cash back why u feel you should come and have go at me MONTHES after it actually happened

Because the opportunity arrose, thought I might as well take it.

And I'm glad he's gone off to report you.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Fair nuf maybe you didnt get the chance monthes ago most other people did as you can see by 0 rep

also so am i coz every1 knows i scammed steve on this acc so a new acc would be good and ill use dif avvie and dif writing etc so itll be handy =):rolleyes:

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Fair nuf maybe you didnt get the chance monthes ago most other people did as you can see by 0 rep

also so am i coz every1 knows i scammed steve on this acc so a new acc would be good and ill use dif avvie and dif writing etc so itll be handy =):rolleyes:

Or Habbox could I.P. track you and check the I.Ps of any new accounts created and if they match yours ban you again? Or just simply I.P. ban you?

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:20 PM
!st option they wouldnt do and if they did ip ban id use bros or dads comp to buy membs pins as i have said already =)

Froob

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Then they could just I.P. ban all three. ;)

And even if you did use a different comp and you bought a PIN, you'd have to state your name, so they'd no it was you and I.P. you again.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:26 PM
id pm them on rune yea but hxf dont know my rune name anyways you froob and id go 1st to some1 who didnt know bout this whole thing so itd be easy lol

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:27 PM
id pm them on rune yea but hxf dont know my rune name anyways you froob and id go 1st to some1 who didnt know bout this whole thing so itd be easy lol

Did you know a frUBE is a yoghurt, not an insult.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Froob is a yoghurt in a tube and thats what i think you are, i like the word so ill say it if i want and stop going off topic :P froob this is nout to do with you so u shouldnt of even got involved

Froob

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:31 PM
K, you're boring me, I only argue with people who can put up a good arguement. Bye.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:32 PM
ive made my point, its nout to do with you, which you know is true, which is why your going so thankyou for agreeing with my point and going

Edit = Woa also knew it was nout to do with him which is why he left and STOPPED SPAMMING MY THREAD

Froob

Grimmauld
10-08-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm glad you guys have my back, he says after he alchs those 1.5k alchs of his, he'll give me the money, we'll see.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Great, you say on rs you dont hold grudges yet obviously these dudes are gonna carry on once ive payed you and obviously you are gonna have to agree wid them coz they are defending you so there is no real point in my paying you back but i will anways pfft

AND WOA AND JONJON YOU ARE FROOBS !!!!!!!!!!!

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm glad you guys have my back, he says after he alchs those 1.5k alchs of his, he'll give me the money, we'll see.

Of course we do. :)

And Magic you don't have the right to make a thread. Noob.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Dont have the right to make a thread, dude ge tover yaself man, its habbox any1 can do what they want coz its 1 skanky lil forum that no1 really gives a **** bout but yet people spend ages on here getting thousands of posts and rep for no reason kinda pathetic at least rune u can sell the stuff at the end for real cash this people just pay money for vip to try and get truste dwhen the main people on here scam anyways so its kinda pointless

JonJon
10-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Dont have the right to make a thread, dude ge tover yaself man, its habbox any1 can do what they want coz its 1 skanky lil forum that no1 really gives a **** bout but yet people spend ages on here getting thousands of posts and rep for no reason kinda pathetic at least rune u can sell the stuff at the end for real cash this people just pay money for vip to try and get truste dwhen the main people on here scam anyways so its kinda pointless

It's a forum to discuss with people, if you don't care about it, leave? And if you don't, you're a total hypcrite. And I am over myself? Also, rep and posts doesn't mean jack. I'm trusted I think, I just happen to post alot. You're not trusted because you scammed like the little noob you are. And please stop thinking froob is actually insulting anyone, it's just a waste of finger energy typing it.

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Dude

I said its pointless to pay for vip when you get hardly anytihng out of it

i dont think froob is insulting i just like the word

and your like 'You dotn ahve the right to make a thread' wth man what a stupid thing to say like mking a thread is such a massive deal :l

Woa
10-08-2006, 11:46 PM
It's a forum to discuss with people, if you don't care about it, leave? And if you don't, you're a total hypcrite. And I am over myself? Also, rep and posts doesn't mean jack. I'm trusted I think, I just happen to post alot. You're not trusted because you scammed like the little noob you are. And please stop thinking froob is actually insulting anyone, it's just a waste of finger energy typing it.

:eusa_clap

MagicMaster
10-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Decided to join us againe h, well say what ya gotta say coz your the one whos made me change my mind bout giving steve his cash back

Guess you got nout to say now youve lost steve his cash eh ?

MagicMaster
11-08-2006, 12:13 AM
By the time i get on 2moz ill have bout 50 bad reps, an infraction or ban
its gonna be funw aiting to see what happens im off

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Don't double post.

JonJon
11-08-2006, 01:11 AM
You wouldn't have given it back anyway noob. You're so low... stealing pixels dude. You must be a real wimp in real life, bet you wouldn't steal a penny sweet, but you steal pixels....

Rachel.
11-08-2006, 03:30 AM

there is no real point in my paying you back but i will anways pfft

Guess you got nout to say now youve lost steve his cash eh ?

Make up your mind, '****?
And isn't this the guy who RC pks?
Hahahahaha what do you expect from him?

And you don't deserve to make a thread in the "Goals & Achievements forum" Since you didn't do any work, YOU AUTOING PIECE OF SCUM.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!