PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] YamiYugi /alteration is causeing probelems

siz
10-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Rong topic please move yes i know its not a furni alt!!!!!
(YamiYugi is causeing probelems)(i think his name is luke)

He is makeing everyone give me bad rep he scammed me out of furni he has got hold of my msn now and i ahd to block him and he keeps adding me hes allso sending me spam in prive messages and i have just had enough

Because of him i now have lost most of my rep and i just cant stey

i think im going to leave :(

Nixt
10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
If you want to complain about a user do so directly using the Contact Us Form. You should not make a thread about the individual. It will simply be closed and invite further bad rep!

the wombats
10-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Dont leave cause of him? I know he scams. Don't trade with him.

Brody
10-08-2006, 03:13 PM
he is pretty dam annoying too pretending to be hard by snifing coke etc

siz
10-08-2006, 03:18 PM
But he has just made everyone hate me and now i am disliked.... like i used to be.

I worked too hard to make everyone like me and now he has just taken it away :(

roaddemon
10-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Rong topic please move yes i know its not a furni alt!!!!!
(YamiYugi is causeing probelems)(i think his name is luke)

He is makeing everyone give me bad rep he scammed me out of furni he has got hold of my msn now and i ahd to block him and he keeps adding me hes allso sending me spam in prive messages and i have just had enough

Because of him i now have lost most of my rep and i just cant stey

i think im going to leave :(

You were causing problems, but no-one made a thread about you -_-

Nixt
10-08-2006, 03:20 PM
I have no reason to hate you. Just ignore him, he scammed you; he's a scammer. Don't rise to him, don't give him the pleasure of letting him see that you are bugged by his behaviour!

MG-Scorpion
10-08-2006, 03:23 PM
But he has just made everyone hate me and now i am disliked.... like i used to be.

I worked too hard to make everyone like me and now he has just taken it away :(

he didnt take anythin off u u made ppl dislike u cuz of that way u act, both of u keep crying about everythin and to be honest what u done dosnt make u any better then him both of u need growin up

siz
10-08-2006, 03:31 PM
You were causing problems, but no-one made a thread about you -_-

i did not cause problems and he made that true story lie topic to make me look like a lier!!!

Look at this :(.... and thats not all of it
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8905/repky9.png (http://imageshack.us)

Beemer
10-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Pardon me?

Azza
10-08-2006, 06:48 PM
bringing this up all the time gets annoying both of you done bad no jsut forget it.

- or + rep isnt gonna do anything to you it just effects 1+ lil box.

Can we just forget this thing its old now >.< if you leave it it will eventually go away.

MG-Scorpion
10-08-2006, 10:37 PM
bad rep 4 bien a nub ????? what the hell is wrong with u ???? u gave me a bad rep cuz i said what i think of u 2 kids boy grow up and stop bad rep ppl cuz u cant take anythin...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!