PDA

View Full Version : Hold Me Close

Mrs.McCall
10-08-2006, 10:13 PM
The summer breeze was always welcome in Chesterton Town as the sun blazed all the time. The heat was always too much to bear for the residents who constantly cried for rain but there was one person who didn't care about the weather, he only cared about living.

"There are no two-ways about it" yelled Simon, "I'm dying, deal with it!"
"I don't want to have to deal with anything", screamed back his girlfriend!
"Then leave, go on, go!" He yelled back with venom. So she did. She packed her bags and left him. He sat alone staring into the ceiling. Simon was a very difficult boy. At the age of 10, he was diagnosed with Kidney Disease but he never let it get to him. Nothing in life ever phased him, he would never cry. He just sat and stared at the ceiling. The melencholy swirls floated around his mind. He stood up, looked in the mirror, smiled and walked out. It was almost as it never happened. Nobody other than Simon and his girlfriend knew he was soon going to die. Just how soon was the shocking thing...

"Morning Gorgeous" grinned Janine, the waitress who always had an eye on Simon.
"It's a beautiful morning, wonderful" Simon lied, like he always did. He sat with his coffee, pancakes and his morning paper blanking out everything that was happening around him. He left the diner and into the town. Chesterton Town was a place where everybody knew your name and face. After constant calls of "Hi Simon", Simon walked into his favourite deli and asked for a piece of his favourite cake. Simon's life was very routine, everyday was practically the same but today things would be very different...

After walking out the deli he stepped into the road and his friend, Wendy, came over.
"It's a boiling day again, I'd do anything for rain" she cried. Simon sneezed.
"Bless you" came Wendy's cheerful reply. Simon sneezed again.
"Touch of the old hayfever there, Si?" she asked... "Si?". Blood came pumping out of Simon's nose and he dropped to the floor. Everyone ran over.
"Si!" Wendy shouted. Suddenly, Simon's girlfriend came running from knowhere.
"Simon, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you" she begged. All the townspeople began crying along with Wendy and Simon's girlfriend then all of a sudden tears rolled along Simon's cheeks. His tears hit the ground and rolled around the ground. Like an earthquake the ground shook and then, out of knowhere, rain poured. As more and more tears fell from the face of Simon, rain fell heavier and heavier. After 2 hours of none-stop rain the tears faded from Simon's face as the doctors failed to revive him. The Doctor gave a note to Simon's Girlfriend.
"What's this?" she asked.
"Read it." came the reply and so she did...

"My dearest Abby, I know I do not have long left and I just want to say sorry for having to put you through all this. In life I have been very unlucky and I hope one day I can bring happiness to loads of people. In death may I be a signal of hope. Life has its ups and downs but you can roll with the punches and come back smiling. Remember that. Don't forget; those who regret are the ones we forget but those who relish are the ones we cherish".

That says it all. I really mean that, cherish life, it's precious. x McCall x

blaster.
12-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Text NIKKI to 84444
(Texts cost 50p, plus std msg rate)
Call 09011 32 33 10
(Calls cost 50p, mobile and other network rates may vary)
10p from every vote will go to charity

Mrs.McCall
13-08-2006, 10:13 PM
lol Joe

Nightrose
10-09-2006, 12:39 AM
omg that was so amazing sorry for bump but it truely was

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!