PDA

View Full Version : Oh no joe your gonna see your acount is banned

štréšš ƒréé
11-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Dude i hav`nt got your acount banned i dont know if you even know its banned yet but i never even dream of macroing i checked the apeal a and it says macroing 7 day ban ill let you send the apeal as your better at talking then me but i checked evidence and there i none so why is it banned this isnt just to joe coz i need to know incase he blames me but the only thing i did on his acount last time was go wildy but my keyboard broke and then i typed some randoms letters and then i died so i couldnt be bothered goin back on
**** i cant believe this iv never been banned before and now i have my acount banned and i might have got joes acount banned too :'( but i didnt do anything

Steven.
11-08-2006, 10:20 AM
*PM PM PM PM PM PM PM*

;)

Ekalb
11-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Joe is not going to be happy.
He should be online soon..
Were you in the wilde alone? Did someone report you?
Are you sure? etc.

štréšš ƒréé
11-08-2006, 10:42 AM
well there was 2 people but i couldnt rotate the screen to see em and i type bye bt it came up like bnhyge then i went to fally and someone was talking to me and i said sorry but it came up sdazorhfry or sumit and then i logged out i dunno if someone reported me theres no evidence or nothing

Royksopp
11-08-2006, 11:39 AM
so you got someone else banned? wow lol

Crimson
11-08-2006, 11:41 AM
so you got someone else banned? wow lol

lol!!!

Agree... WOW.

Royksopp
11-08-2006, 11:47 AM
oh yeh you cant send appeals to temp banns muahahahah your busted

mr.parasols
11-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Eple you'll find you can :)

Anyway, I guess we're even though. Besides its easy to get back because I wasnt using the account at the time so meh :D

Suppose it gives me more time to make pixel sigs ect.

Royksopp
11-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Eple you'll find you can :)

Anyway, I guess we're even though. Besides its easy to get back because I wasnt using the account at the time so meh :D

Suppose it gives me more time to make pixel sigs ect. i couldent when i got temped stupid rs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!