PDA

View Full Version : HabboMet: The Site of the Metropolitan Police.

Hecktix
11-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Please Visit:

http://habbomet.awardspace.com (http://habbomet.awardspace.com)

It is a site devoted to the Habbo Metropolitan Police [Search Dabox2005]

Web Editor: ::D4nnyt::

News Reporters: Dabox2005/Persevare

Sign The Guestbook Please.

Drugs
11-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Sexy domain...

And a breathtaking layout, *Tear in eye*

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): Please be nice to other members, thanks :).

::d4nnyt::
28-08-2006, 02:12 PM
That website is sooo cool :)

brandon
28-08-2006, 02:15 PM
No offense but I rofl'd badly when I saw the name and what the sites about.

the wombats
28-08-2006, 02:28 PM
my McAfee SiteAdvisor says its not safe, so I will not visit it.

Kieran
28-08-2006, 02:30 PM
I actually thought it was a joke. Lol

ebay
28-08-2006, 02:34 PM
be nice tenatious and good try, i lyk da domain habbomet but not the awardspace after it

Rory
28-08-2006, 07:12 PM
odearrr

:Blob
28-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Hmm, wth do you have rank?

Heres my post:

# Posted by: Ryan (Owner.)

This site is crap :D

Time: August 28th 2006

ebay
30-08-2006, 06:34 AM
i agree but i like the domain

30-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Can we please have some constructive criticism please not just;
This site is crap. If you could say why you think it is crap then maybe your opinion will be valued more.

Kindest Regards, Danny.

brandon
30-08-2006, 09:49 PM
- New domain
- A improvement on the layout
- The idea of 'We'll contact Scotland yard etc just seems a bit childish'
- More content
- Clearer images saved in .PNG

Not trying to sound mean but you asked for C+C

30-08-2006, 10:01 PM
- New domain

I can't be botherd to set up a dot.tk free domain nor do I want to spend any money. I don't think the domain needs changing because the people who are most likely to be using it will either know the URL or get it off a sticky in the 'HQ'.

A little vague what do you mean? I have tried to make it as simple as possible without anything to distract from the content.

Dunno where that bit is, maybe I agree.

- More content

I agree, though I have never been one for english. I made the site for a friend so he can add to the content if he wants to.

ALL of the images are PNG format except the 3 cell background images, and the hello image.

S'alright you're not being mean. Like you said I asked for constructive critiscism; some which I agree with some which I don't.

brandon
30-08-2006, 10:04 PM
- New domain

I can't be botherd to set up a dot.tk free domain nor do I want to spend any money. I don't think the domain needs changing because the people who are most likely to be using it will either know the URL or get it off a sticky in the 'HQ'.

Fair Enough.

A little vague what do you mean? I have tried to make it as simple as possible without anything to distract from the content.

Too much white space

Dunno where that bit is, maybe I agree.

Not sure where it is but it says it somewhere

- More content

I agree, though I have never been one for english. I made the site for a friend so he can add to the content if he wants to.

Ok good :)

ALL of the images are PNG format except the 3 cell background images, and the hello image.[/QUOTE]

Shouldnt you have saved all of them like that so all images are well presented?

30-08-2006, 10:12 PM
The thing with the white space each side is that I made it so if someone is using a screen resolution of 800 px by 600 px then it won't make them have to scroll side to side. I could make it so it fits to the screen no matter how wide you have it, but I don't really want to be messing about.

For the homepage my friend put some of the content for the pages and that one image in a word document. Dragging and dropping the image into paint caused a loss of clarity I shall get him to do another printscreen and email it to me. As for the backgrounds for the cells as it is all one colour there isn't much loss in using a jpg.

Cheers for the constructive criticism.

brandon
30-08-2006, 10:14 PM
The thing with the white space each side is that I made it so if someone is using a screen resolution of 800 px by 600 px then it won't make them have to scroll side to side. I could make it so it fits to the screen no matter how wide you have it, but I don't really want to be messing about.

For the homepage my friend put some of the content for the pages and that one image in a word document. Dragging and dropping the image into paint caused a loss of clarity I shall get him to do another printscreen and email it to me. As for the backgrounds for the cells as it is all one colour there isn't much loss in using a jpg.

Cheers for the constructive criticism.
Your Welcome, and I understand :)

Liam.
30-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Can we please have some constructive criticism please not just; . If you could say why you think it is crap then maybe your opinion will be valued more.

Kindest Regards, Danny.

don't like it, get a new layout

30-08-2006, 11:38 PM
don't like it, get a new layout

You don't like what? Why would the layout need to be changed? The thing is I get fed up with sites having a left colum navigation bar, so I thought I'd go for the other one. What kind of a layout would you prefer?

Regards Danny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!