PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Ideas

ArtPopsicle
11-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Well, habbo should get new furni, new clothes/hair, new pets, alot of new stuff. Also: We should be getting free credits at least every holiday. I don't mean like Victoria Day I mean more like Valentines, Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, and so on. And, it should be 10 credits on the special holidays. Habbos will be more happier. Don't you agree? Also, I know they need to make more money and everything but don't you think their getting enough already?

Comment Please. =]

Nick-
11-08-2006, 04:07 PM
As a business studies student i think its safe to say business's never have enough money, ever, no matter what their profit margins are

Its very easy to say new furni, new clothes, new this, new that but new 'something' has to come from a basic idea and just saying you want new stuff doesnt help much ;)

Free credits will never happen.
Ever. Period

alteration
11-08-2006, 04:09 PM
I disagree, carnt afford it? Tell your parents to work -.-

DCeption
12-08-2006, 10:49 AM
its may be because they dont want to waste money on pixels that are gonna do you no good in the future... NOT because they dont work!

jackass
12-08-2006, 11:08 AM

OFF TOPIC: Erm.. Learn how to spell pl0x. :)
ON TOPIC: We did have free credits 2 christmas's ago. 5 Creds I think it was.

Nick-
12-08-2006, 11:12 AM
oh yer i remember
i ended up registering about 10 different accounts just for the 5 free credits around xmas xD
i always thought it was rather awkward as most of the items in the cat are 3 creds, if you get 5 you can only get one 3 cred and either two 1 creds or one 2 cred :P

Jodiemac
12-08-2006, 11:19 AM

:S Maybe Our Parents do Work Its just They dont want to spend money on pixel computer games when you could atchully buy real things with real money !!! So if you want to buy habbo creddits dont use your parents money Get a Saturday job if your so botherd !!

Re-Call
12-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Jodiemac you're post in true to a T
Parents have better things to do with money than waste it on there sons/daughters habbo account they have bills to pay and food to get just so you have a house to live under. Think about what they have to do with there own money before you ask them to lend you any.

Saturday jobs are a perfect way to get money also Paper rounds & doing jobs around the house like hoovering floors, helping you're parents with washing or washing the car, if you want credits for HC or Furni then earn you're own money.

N!ckG you're post is also true no company can stop gaining money and hand out free credits in this case, ALL companys are revoled around profits.

jaso321
12-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Only 2 free credits at christmas - or a gift

Make the furni bought with 2 credits non-tradeable (Same with gift)

Maybe the idea could work if they used the above ^

Azza
13-08-2006, 09:32 PM
new pets wud be waste.. pop for about 1 month then there..
clothes wud be good though especally hc boys as they have less than girls as well non hcs shud get something special to. i rememebr the free creds on that x-mas and if i rememebr rightthere was an other occasion of fre creds.
but some free creds cud encourage ppl to get more creds though

jaso321
14-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Ya .. with Azza's idea I think that HC boys should have more clothes AND both HC genders should have new trouser colours and shoe colours.

Jodiemac
27-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Jodiemac you're post in true to a T
Parents have better things to do with money than waste it on there sons/daughters habbo account they have bills to pay and food to get just so you have a house to live under. Think about what they have to do with there own money before you ask them to lend you any.

Saturday jobs are a perfect way to get money also Paper rounds & doing jobs around the house like hoovering floors, helping you're parents with washing or washing the car, if you want credits for HC or Furni then earn you're own money.

N!ckG you're post is also true no company can stop gaining money and hand out free credits in this case, ALL companys are revoled around profits.

Fanx For That :D as u can tell my mind is always full of good answers :P lol:P

WiseBen
28-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Something like a christmas tree would be good, but like Nick said businesses never have enough money, if they can make more, they will.(Try)

ArtPopsicle
29-10-2006, 11:33 PM
As a business studies student i think its safe to say business's never have enough money, ever, no matter what their profit margins are

Its very easy to say new furni, new clothes, new this, new that but new 'something' has to come from a basic idea and just saying you want new stuff doesnt help much ;)

Free credits will never happen.
Ever. Period

Btw, what is your problem giving me -rep?
NOW THAT is strictly Inhumain. >.>
carry on all of you. Call me a noob if you like.
Just don't talk to me anymore. OKAI?

Ry (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!