PDA

View Full Version : Bath Tub Idea + More

alteration
11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Ok, theres always been 1 BIG glitch on habbo and its your habbo, goes into the tub with cloths on -.- now would it kill them to make it so you still keep shorts on (lido shorts) but no top!? Lmao, and anothe idea is

a running Feature, you can walk but wouldent it be a little bit better if you cliked this button that made you run, A little like RS but you could play proper games like in real life (Tig, dobbey) etc!

Ekalb
12-08-2006, 05:28 AM
You want your habbo to get naked?
Your a sick kid.
If not, Is it really a big deal?
And you already walk at quite a high speed - who cares.

i luv rosie
12-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Its not a glitch.
and really, habbos go fast.

btw, cptn, he said that they could wear lido shorts, not be naked.

nc01
14-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I see the point in Lido Shorts in a Tubmaster cause you can see a bit of your clothes but in a bath tub the bubbles are right up to your kneck so whats the point?? and the speed of it is ok

-:Undertaker:-
14-08-2006, 10:33 PM
If Lido Shorts were allowed in the Hotel, People would make sick clubs and would go around in Lido Shorts - Good Idea, But the sicko's would ruin it.

Nixt
14-08-2006, 10:35 PM
If Lido Shorts were allowed in the Hotel, People would make sick clubs and would go around in Lido Shorts - Good Idea, But the sicko's would ruin it.

Good point... Rofl.

I suppose it's a good idea, but it just doesn't work... Besides, in real life, don't you get in your tub clothed anyway? Well I know I do :s
As for the running thing; Habbos move rather quick anyway, but if you want to move faster, why not just dance? I think that makes you a little faster :p

DCeption
14-08-2006, 10:53 PM

Lol! I have no idea why that made me laugh. I can imagin it now pmsl :P

Lozzoling
16-08-2006, 12:51 PM
SKINNY DIPPING!!!1!!!111

Wig44.
16-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Good point... Rofl.
I suppose it's a good idea, but it just doesn't work... Besides, in real life, don't you get in your tub clothed anyway? Well I know I do :s
As for the running thing; Habbos move rather quick anyway, but if you want to move faster, why not just dance? I think that makes you a little faster :p

You get in the bath with clothes on?? :s Anyway, back on topic. I agree sickos would ruin the lido idea, and habbos move fast enough anyway.
Do you ALWAYS make pointless threads alterations??

e5
17-08-2006, 11:51 AM
Yeah, but in bath tubs only sort of thing? :S

Niall!
18-08-2006, 08:01 AM
:P u wud get streakers at every fifa thing on habbo :P

alteration
22-08-2006, 09:10 PM
no! I meen a bath only thiung not outside it :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!