PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BOBBLEFM RETURNS - ADMIN JOBS AVAILABLE!

teat
11-08-2006, 06:09 PM
The former official fansite BobbleFM is returning to HabboHotel! I Patt am the only remaining former owner of the website. BobbleFM, voted official in May 2006 is back and looking for staff.

We are looking for the following:

Flash Designer
PHP Coder/Developer
Community/Events Manager
Public Relations Manager/Asst Manager - [Job Filled]
Radio Manager - [Job Filled]
Graphics and Design Manager - [Job Filled] However May change if your good

All jobs are on a voluntary with the perks of Administration status and Administration powers.

NOTE: Moderators Reporters and DJ's will be hired about a week before the website opens.

Thanks,
Teat//Patt

NellyMc
11-08-2006, 06:45 PM
So your the new 50th owner?
The former official fansite BobbleFM is returning to HabboHotel! I Patt am the only remaining former owner of the website. BobbleFM, voted official in May 2006 is back and looking for staff.

Flash Designer
PHP Coder/Developer
Community/Events Manager

All jobs are on a voluntary with the perks of Administration status and Administration powers.

NOTE: Moderators Reporters and DJ's will be hired about a week before the website opens.

Thanks,
Teat//Patt

Stitch
11-08-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm not bad at flash but i will only take the flash job if you can't get anyone else because i'm a bit busy sometimes and may not have time.

So if you can't get anyone to be flash designer i'll be happy to help

Callum.
11-08-2006, 06:57 PM

Leave him alone.

I'll be apply for a job hopefully, if there are any open in a week that is.

Good luck as the new owner!

xxMATTGxx
11-08-2006, 07:05 PM

Flash Designer
PHP Coder/Developer
Community/Events Manager

Thanks,
Teat//Patt

I could do the Graphics and Design Manager but the Job is filled, if you want any more info PM me.

teat
11-08-2006, 07:39 PM

Yesh I'm the 50th owner -__-. No I'm the co founder of BobbleFM and hav just recently recived 100% ownership of the website.

xxMATTGxx
11-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Yesh I'm the 50th owner -__-. No I'm the co founder of BobbleFM and hav just recently recived 100% ownership of the website.

Well said.

If you need like a Forum Manager or a Graphics Manager or even a Super mod job please PM me , thanks.

Callum.
11-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Well said.

If you need like a Forum Manager or a Graphics Manager or even a Super mod job please PM me , thanks.

Pick Matt.

xxMATTGxx
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Pick Matt.

Why say that? :o

ItchysPaws
14-08-2006, 04:34 PM
If you get a forum, i can help code/modify it, i modify forums alot and have alot of files on invisionize and IPSBeyond.

brandon
14-08-2006, 04:37 PM
I would like to be Forum Manager / Assitant Forum Manager / Admin

sock
15-08-2006, 12:29 PM
I'd like to be Community/Event Manager. I can arrange good events, and I have contacts, who can make the events popular. :)

DJ-Extra
16-08-2006, 10:41 AM
I'd like to be Community/Event Manager. I can arrange good events, and I have contacts, who can make the events popular. :)

I would like to be community/event manager but if Easters gets the job is there a ast. community/events manager?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!