PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hotel view in a room!

WiseBen
11-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Slightly strange glitch i found earlier, If you are in a room, and use the navigator to go to a password protected room, and get the password wrong, the Hotel view shows, but you are still in the room you were in before!
Also, if someone trades you in that room, the trade box and hand appear on the hotel view!By the way, .LaydeeFlirtz-x was a clone i made of my friend ,LaydeeFlirtz-x to play a joke on her if you were wondering.... Which you probably weren't.

Here are some screenies i did:
http://habboxforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16820&stc=1&d=1154461365
On hotel view being traded

http://habboxforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16821&stc=1&d=1154461365

Trading myself in the room

Stitch
11-08-2006, 08:31 PM
I don't get the second one

Nick-
11-08-2006, 09:35 PM
facintating, i get it ;)
And because ive just left all the half decent HxL events i may as well give this a try

Edit: Nope, didnt work :(

Snuffdog
22-08-2006, 03:00 AM
thts easy to do on paint no offence.

and in ur mish on the screenie (number 1) is tht naming a scammer :o

Nick-
22-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Actually if you read it properly before rushing in and making assumptions his mission says something like 'Free Credits = Dream, Scammers = Nightmare'

It isnt that easy to do in paint as he would have to do all the bevelled shadow effects in paint which i dont think is possible, and if it is, why would he spend that much time on one alt just to show us a glitch
And nice bump :rolleyes:

lil,,,long
22-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Ok I've seen that before when I scripted *Removed* kind of back fired on me and it went all funny like that until I reloaded hotel.

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) - It is against rules to post scripting sites (Against Habbo Way).

WiseBen
22-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Why would I spend all of that time making an image to post as a glitch?
Surely if I'd done that I'd expect someone to instantly prove me wrong and then I'd look like a complete fool.. Lol
Try it. Edit: Just saw that Nick Tried it and yes my mission was Scammers=Nightmare :)

paradise
22-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Kinky, and wierd. I know LaydeeFlirtz. ;o Who are you? I might know you to...

Is that her quitting room? Cause she was still online today, although this was taken a while ago. o_O

- Bear. «3

WiseBen
05-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Yes it was her leaving room and I'm WiseBen

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!