PDA

View Full Version : Driver: Parallel Lines VS GTA Libery City Stories *Not a poll, help required*

Wayne
11-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Okay, I like these kind of games, and was wondering if you guys could help me out. I need a helping hand because I want to buy one of them, but I am struggling to come to terms with which one overall has the best things. I really liked GTA San Andreas because it was really realistic with the changing of clothes, buying houses etc, but I'm not sure if you can do that on the GTA Liberty City Stories game or the Driver game. Can anyone list the advantages of each of the games? +Rep.

(Main question I need answering is can you change clothes/buy houses/do the same things on GTA San Andreas as you can on the games in the contest above)

Azul
11-08-2006, 08:31 PM
They're both terrible. Liberty City stories being the worst, so i'd say Driver.

Wayne
11-08-2006, 08:33 PM
They're both terrible. Liberty City stories being the worst, so i'd say Driver.

Can you do the same stuff on Driver as you can on GTA San Andreas? Because that's all I'm really interested in, the reality of clothes changing, house buying, working out in the gym, talking to people etc.

Azul
11-08-2006, 08:37 PM
No. Seriously steer clear of these games, they're awful. If you MUST buy either, buy Liberty City Stories. I changed my mind due to the fact you can pick this up for £15.

Grindie
11-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Yeah seriously, driver was really bad.

I'd say just save your money :)

Wayne
11-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah seriously, driver was really bad.

I'd say just save your money :)

Thanks. A new GTA game is coming out in October anyway, I'll purchase that.

[Chris]
12-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Thanks. A new GTA game is coming out in October anyway, I'll purchase that.

i think thats for the ps3?

i dont one wo go for just look at the back and read a few bits about it on the tinteret

Wayne
12-08-2006, 09:55 AM

i dont one wo go for just look at the back and read a few bits about it on the tinteret

Yeah, the new one is coming out on PS2 I read it in a PS2 magazine earlier on this week. I'll just get GTA Liberty City Stories. Thanks.

brandon
12-08-2006, 09:58 AM

Yeah, the new one is coming out on PS2 I read it in a PS2 magazine earlier on this week. I'll just get GTA Liberty City Stories. Thanks.

Yeah they wouldn't release the GTA game in October on the PS3 console before the PS3 console is actually released in September.

Bear-Max
12-08-2006, 03:14 PM
GTA: Vice City Stories is out in October for the PSP, as well as Bully for the PS2 (another Rockstar game).

The next proper GTA game is GTA: IV released October 2007 on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Oh, and the PS3 is out November 17th, not in September.

ScouseOrient
15-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Omd, the new GTA Is coming out in 2007.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!