PDA

View Full Version : Few handy tips

-Dispute
11-08-2006, 08:18 PM
If your coming towards your holiday, or just feel like eating healthy, it is very hard, you just cant resist those crisps, well i have a few tips to help you:

1) fell like crisps have a bowl of branflakes or a cereal like that, without milk as a reserve to crisps

2) when you feel like a ice lolly, instead of having those flavourd ones, make your own.. 100% juice into a bottle in the freezer for 2 - 2 1/2 hrs.

Simple things like these will help you, but make sure you exercise alot aswell.

Hope this helps you!

dark-as-death
11-08-2006, 10:27 PM
cheers :D

Ostinato
11-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Yeh, it's simple and easy things like this that make the difference!

Aswell as that, for excercise in the heat you could perhaps hit the pool, not only a fun way to excercise - but you'll be keeping yourself cool at the same time! :]

Eamonn
12-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Hmm if I want to lose weight , I will just do the irresponsible thing and starve :] but good tips for those who don't

StripedTiger
12-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Hmm if I want to lose weight , I will just do the irresponsible thing and starve :] but good tips for those who don't

yaah... quite irresponsible x]

anywho.. i WANT to lose weight BUT yah i cant resist the lil muncies in the cupboards and freezer, i dont do much exercise BUT i wont go out and run around cos i think ill embarriss myself infront of people, icant do it that much in the house. i was gunna run around, do sit ups, pres ups, etc for 3 hours whilst my music was playing, but after 20 mins my dad came upstairs so i stopepd LOL :l

what i might be able to do is, for the enxt 3 weeks, go cycling on fridays or something, like go do erronds for my mum if she has any, just cycle round for a whole day no matter how tired i get ^_^

=:Elliot:=
12-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Also if your peckish have fresh fruit have as much of it as you like its all good for you and with your drinks it may sound dull but drink water plain water if you dont want to do that put some juice in there as well robbinsons *Yummy* and also swimming is the best exercise you can do as it works everything in your body and its great fun :eusa_danc

omgabear
12-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Good tips.

Also if you think your overweight... become Bulimic!

awesomedude2939
12-08-2006, 11:28 AM
if ur willy is chafe do not rub

Blinger1
12-08-2006, 11:42 AM
just cycle round for a whole day no matter how tired i get ^_^

dont forgot to keep hydrated! im no health expert but i think if your spit has all bubble in it, it means you are dehydrated

=:Elliot:=
12-08-2006, 11:48 AM
dont forgot to keep hydrated! im no health expert but i think if your spit has all bubble in it, it means you are dehydrated

i have heard that before no idea if its true but i am pretty thursty anyways now and yes seen as though its summer keep drinking fluids

Blinger1
12-08-2006, 12:24 PM
i have heard that before no idea if its true but i am pretty thursty anyways now and yes seen as though its summer keep drinking fluids
Lol, i heard it from a goth/emo from school :-P

lSander
13-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Don't starve, as if you do, and then eat, it'll come all back, and x2 faster .
Just eat healthy, and don't snack all the time.
3 meals a day, and no eating after six.
it really helps.
ive lost like 1 stone with it :)
i'll keep going on.

Eamonn
14-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Not if you can keep it up :]

NekkLe
14-08-2006, 09:22 AM
I just munch when i'm on holiday, then after, some straineous exercise which is what i'm doing now :p

foxyfox00
27-08-2006, 07:45 AM

Lol true, only eat if you are hungry.

Anyways how come when religious people 'fast' because they are doing it for God its okay. But when someone stops eating because they are fat its an eating disorder. :rolleyes:

-Dispute
02-09-2006, 08:09 PM
lol thats true

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!