PDA

View Full Version : Selling 1.2m on Runescape For Habbo

Emerica
11-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I'll do 50k per hc.

1 hc at a time. I'll go as many as you want at a time, if you go first. Even 1t for 1.2m. If you trust me enough. :D Post here, as i dont pay attention to habbo alot.

Thread Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) due to arguing.

lDeclan
11-08-2006, 08:51 PM
NeverMind Obviously Noobish.

Emerica
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Lmao ldeclan. Read my thread again.

Mattx
11-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Whos gona trust u 43 posts?

Emerica
11-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Posts mean nothing. I signed up in March, I didnt go on until late july, this year. So, posts dont mean much. Posts dosent mean im not trustworthy, and like I said, do 1 hc at a time. My safe list can vouch for me. >.<. And apparently, a few people trust me, since ive done trades.

FatJoe
11-08-2006, 09:52 PM
The sign up date doesn't matter also. Thanks :)

Emerica
11-08-2006, 09:53 PM
The sign up date doesn't matter also. Thanks :)

Your right it doesnt matter. But if i started posting then. Id have a bit more posts than i do have now? k?

Rofl lDeclan. Ive been on a short time on forums, and i know for a fact. You dont do alot of trades Yourself. I see threads saying that they wont sell to you, and that for you not to post on it saying that you dont go first.

Craig
11-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Would you go first to me? Also how much you giving per t-sofa//linking imps?

Emerica
11-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Would you go first to me? Also how much you giving per t-sofa//linking imps?

Err.. 50k per hc.. What is t sofa worth?

And yeah i will probably go first :)

Wow over 12k posts, and you joined 2 months after me. I wonder how many I'd have if i started posting when i joined >.<

Craig
11-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Err.. 50k per hc.. What is t sofa worth?

And yeah i will probably go first :)

i have no idea actually, offer?

Emerica
11-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Ive seen it go for 150k. 150k = 3 hc? Errr.. but t sofa sells for 2.5? = 125k?

Grimmauld
11-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Your right it doesnt matter. But if i started posting then. Id have a bit more posts than i do have now? k?

Rofl lDeclan. Ive been on a short time on forums, and i know for a fact. You dont do alot of trades Yourself. I see threads saying that they wont sell to you, and that for you not to post on it saying that you dont go first.
His favorite phrase is " I don't go first I'm trusted you first " or something between there. :P

Emerica
11-08-2006, 10:58 PM
His favorite phrase is " I don't go first I'm trusted you first " or something between there. :P

:@ Thats not true, if it was, I wouldnt be going first for Craig, would i?

Grimmauld
11-08-2006, 11:46 PM
:@ Thats not true, if it was, I wouldnt be going first for Craig, would i?
No ... I meant lDeclan! :P

Emerica
12-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Oh :P Nvm then :)

Im still buying btw

lDeclan
12-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Your Basically Saying im not safe yet your saying look at my safe list i look and see 2 names i have more people to vouch for me then youv'e done trades..

Edit : looked at your scammer list it has offspiring he is very trusted amung some of us i might not get along with him but he still is trusted and i wouldnt think he would have scammed.

T@R
12-08-2006, 01:21 PM
i got:
6 purple pillows
t-sofa
study
nordic
terracotta pillar
greeen drag
2 love fans
oil lamp
and 3 hc pure
that all comes to about 18 hcs worth whcih is 900k
ill sell for 750k cos i really want rid of it
ill also put all my norms in ure don8 room after cos im quitting
yes or no?

Offspring
12-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Your Basically Saying im not safe yet your saying look at my safe list i look and see 2 names i have more people to vouch for me then youv'e done trades..

Edit : looked at your scammer list it has offspiring he is very trusted amung some of us i might not get along with him but he still is trusted and i wouldnt think he would have scammed.

Hehe thanks :) Lets call it truce :p [ Even though i dont remember fighting ] Cept saying you were on the blob Lol :p

T@R
12-08-2006, 02:35 PM
u gna do trade wif me?

Niallwozere94
12-08-2006, 02:40 PM
and also trading runescape stuff for items out of game are against the rules
and these are runescape rules so dont bother calling me a mod wannabe... :l

Smo
12-08-2006, 04:00 PM
who care about posts morons, if you go on runescape forum is to sell, thats it, if you get 700 posts ur the noobish low life.

Emerica
12-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Err.. Offspring, I dont really care much anymore that you scamme, Since it was only 1m. It seems you scam people that you arent as familiar with? :rolleyes:

Rofl lDeclan, people know you most likely scam. I wouldnt vouch for Offspring, its not helping him. In my mind its just telling me, that scammers vouch for him >.<

and i never said anything about my safe list. Rofl

Lol lDeclan, your giving bad reps, cause offspring scammed and hes your friend?

lDeclan your famous for your line. " I sell, you first" o_o and dont say i scam since i go first with some people. And lDeclan, dont say You have more people to vouch then ive done trades. Since if you read properly, which you cant, i said i started posting in late july.

Offspring
12-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Err.. Offspring, I dont really care much anymore that you scamme, Since it was only 1m. It seems you scam people that you arent as familiar with? :rolleyes:

Rofl lDeclan, people know you most likely scam. I wouldnt vouch for Offspring, its not helping him. In my mind its just telling me, that scammers vouch for him >.<

and i never said anything about my safe list. Rofl

Lol lDeclan, your giving bad reps, cause offspring scammed and hes your friend?

lDeclan your famous for your line. " I sell, you first" o_o and dont say i scam since i go first with some people. And lDeclan, dont say You have more people to vouch then ive done trades. Since if you read properly, which you cant, i said i started posting in late july.

And i go first with people i know or trust on membercodes Thrones and habbo rares ? But i dont scam. I can get a hell of a lot of people to vouch for me :)

Emerica
12-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Yes but when i went first, You scammed? People witnessed. I dont mind anymore. But just dont ignore the fact that you did.

alteration
12-08-2006, 05:05 PM
ARH! OFFSPRING HOW CUD U! UNSAFE LIST :P

Emerica
12-08-2006, 05:06 PM
It seems unbelievable, but people witnessed him scamming me a throne >.<

Offspring
12-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Alt i didnt.

Emerica
12-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Dude you did, you said all you had left was rare gold, so you traded it for a throne, and we were trading, you declined and logged out of habbo. Rofl. People watched >.<

Offspring
12-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Dude you did, you said all you had left was rare gold, so you traded it for a throne, and we were trading, you declined and logged out of habbo. Rofl. People watched >.<

Ok then... But it never happened

Emerica
12-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Yes thats why people in Conked's Room saw you ?

rofl -.-

if you look at all posts by offspring you will find he scammed me. o.o

Offspring
12-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Yes thats why people in Conked's Room saw you ?

rofl -.-

if you look at all posts by offspring you will find he scammed me. o.o

Ok habbo if you say so. Now stop accusing me of scamming. And how if you look at "All my posts" will it find out i scammed you [Which never happened] ?

Emerica
12-08-2006, 05:18 PM
If its in all your posts, it obviously did happen >.> <.<

Rofl why are you saying it never happened. Thats pathetic. People saw, and i said I dont really mind anymore. It was your mistake scamming, and people will maybe be more cautious trading you. >.<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!