PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] :o genos are they back or not..?

hotslime
25-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Genos er.. if your a old habbo do you remember the genos? They were a hacking and scripting group .. Well.. i think there back.. i was warned by them :p there saying stuff like hotslime were coming for you and stuff.. LMAO! i don't really care there not gonna get me er.. so if u do get a warning then just delete the person that is warning you and don't accpet any files :p

AngelDude2
26-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Yes I've seen lots of scripters and hackers lately who have been making photos with mountain dews and dj decks. to get furni they sell the photos to rich Habbos and then the rich habbos get banned :(

@K
26-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Lol, all those groups are full of n00bies.

Concentric
26-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Lol, all those groups are full of n00bies.
i wouldnt call someone who can hack a n00b, more like an expert :8

@K
26-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Lol, anyone can hack if they find out the password.

pva-matt
26-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Most of these groups have hardly any hackers in just wannabees

name14
26-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Most of these groups have hardly any hackers in just wannabees
yup thats what i say they're wanabe hakers.

hotslime
26-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Unfortunatly er.. you guys have no clue who the genos are =\ I have explanied it many times it's to long to explain so ask a old hobba or a older habbo :eusa_thin

hotslime
26-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Yes I've seen lots of scripters and hackers lately who have been making photos with mountain dews and dj decks. to get furni they sell the photos to rich Habbos and then the rich habbos get banned :(

er.. sorry for the double post, but the people that are scripting with pics all you do is type a code in the picture description "not saying the codes" and BOOM you got ur self a Moutain Dew xD

* Edited by Janeh - Please dont double post. You apologised for doing it...so DONT! Just edit your previous post.

@K
28-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Scripters and hackers are a bunch of wanna bes they cannot do anything.

hotslime
28-07-2004, 03:23 PM
dude hackers can really hack ''/ and scripters can really script lmao

:Illusion
28-07-2004, 03:31 PM
dude hackers can really hack ''/ and scripters can really script lmao

I wouldn't call anyone a hacker unless they can go away an make their own program that can do some serious damage. In all the little 'scriptin' groups on habbo, there might be one person who knows how to make the things they use, everyone else is just someone who's got the program an been told what to do by someone else, that's not what i'd call a real scripter because anyone with a few braincells could do what they're doin. So they're not as amazin an such a threat as most people seem to think =/

@K
28-07-2004, 05:31 PM
They aint gonna come near you, they act like they are all hard and everything, but they are just little kids, scripting nothing you cant fix, and if they hack you, you accepted something or gave them your password.

Butcher11
28-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Yes, as Ak said don't accept files, plus most is just bluffing, (not blushing :$ )

hotslime
28-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Ugh.. as i see now you have not a clue who the genos are.. :@ Ask SOMONE! god.

@K
29-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Hotslime your over reacting mate, calm down.

hotslime
30-07-2004, 02:31 AM
Hotslime your offer reacting mate, calm down.

correction *over and also hm.. how do i put this no im not.. :eusa_danc

Teen10
11-09-2004, 10:48 AM
We can't help you if you don't know what genos are.. It's kinda scary too! I saw few of them and now that the games are over, the path isnt filtered anymore! :O

Mentor
11-09-2004, 11:41 AM
i duno who they are, but even if they were a big scripting group or what eva, anyoen can say there them, it dnt mean it is them, anyway half the so called hackers on habbo are just stupid wanabes who use say 1 program they doenwloed of a perosn who acatly may hav a clue at proper programing becuse theyw ere boared, habbos a writbel file, VERY unsecure and very easy to modifeie , but onlay sados would bother so there littel to worry about, if a real hacker wnated they coild cri[ple habbo with eses, but what the point of work for nothing, if your smart enogh to be a hacker, your not supid enogh to bother about sum graphical chat program.

THE NINJA
11-09-2004, 06:34 PM
I just like to point out, that getting into a habbo account is not hacking..

You all really need to learn what a hacker is. A proper hacker. You would be so impressed.

Another thing.. the people you are calling scripters, aren't. The people that find the exploits on habbo are scripters. The people you are talking about are just script kiddies, which are people that use someone's program(s) and are not willing to learn what it really does, or how it actually works.

I could rant on more, so if you want to discuss actual hackers/scripters(programmers) then PM me.

Da-Weasel
11-09-2004, 06:45 PM
i wos on habbo since 2002,but i havent heard about da genos,all i know is,DEY CAN HACK!!!!!!
if u want proof ask any old habbo.....i h8 da genos

THE NINJA
11-09-2004, 06:50 PM
i wos on habbo since 2002,but i havent heard about da genos,all i know is,DEY CAN HACK!!!!!!
if u want proof ask any old habbo.....i h8 da genos

They can't hack. Just like the majority of the so-called "hackers" on habbo can't(afew are actual hackers). All the Genos caused was annoyance.

SoraSafe
11-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Genos didn't really script or hack, they did stuff in a large group like blocking doors to public rooms and became infamous for it. Oh and a hacking isn't really breaking into your account as ninja said, thats more like unauthorised access. A hacker is an experienced programmer who illegally alters something (such as the habbo server packets).

Mentor
11-09-2004, 08:35 PM
lol ive just thoght, if peeps didnt know that waht did tehy think they did? i think habbo gets hacked so much as it a writbele file wich makes it very insecure.

silgon
11-09-2004, 10:40 PM
aloy of people say "oh i hate scripters there evil!" but the truth is quite a few of them are nice people that you can get along with. Im not saying that i think scripiting is the right thing to do (because its not) but im just saying that scripters aren't always out to scam you...

and by the way some people are write about some scripters are rookies as they can only script client side (only they can see it) but i no some people that can hack server side (everyone can see it) and they are the REAL scripters.

Mentor
11-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Most so called real scripters, are just noobs useing a program made by 1 real one, hackers scripters are bascly the same as computer exsperts etc, and dont sit ther randomly hacking some chat site, most hackers hacker for fun or parctise not to be evil or abuse a servise, tahts whayt the scammers and noobs do, alot of scripters hackjers a nice helpful people, when u hav a major pc problem and post on a big support forum there useily the ones helping and answeing, as they know what there doing.

nvrspk4
11-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Main point these ppl are mean and not willing to work. Tehy steal others cos they aint hardworking enuff to get their own stuff. Some ppl may say that it takes work to hack but it takes alot less work to hack than it does to actuslly ern that much furni!

hotslime
12-09-2004, 06:20 AM
Genos didn't really script or hack, they did stuff in a large group like blocking doors to public rooms and became infamous for it. Oh and a hacking isn't really breaking into your account as ninja said, thats more like unauthorised access. A hacker is an experienced programmer who illegally alters something (such as the habbo server packets).
um.. yes they did hack and script :l

hotslime
12-09-2004, 06:21 AM
We can't help you if you don't know what genos are.. It's kinda scary too! I saw few of them and now that the games are over, the path isnt filtered anymore! :O

:S it isent they use to say that.
Sorry double post

Lee$
12-09-2004, 06:24 AM
The Geno's arent Scripters or Hackers, they are just a group who grey and worship Grey-ness. It's just pure luck that some of the members are "1337" and they can h4x0r you.

Whatever, dont worry about 'em.

hotslime
12-09-2004, 06:57 AM
The Geno's arent Scripters or Hackers, they are just a group who grey and worship Grey-ness. It's just pure luck that some of the members are "1337" and they can h4x0r you.

Whatever, dont worry about 'em.

Hm.. i don't worry about them because a few good hackers couldent hack me. Not saying names. I herd from several old habbos and hobbas they were hackers and scripters. :S

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 09:05 AM
Real hackers find exploits, and exploit them. Take cDc* for example, they programmed one of the biggest "trojans" back in the day, because Microsoft had a huge exploit in their system. Hackers solve computer puzzles. All Hackers are also extremely clever programmers. (There are way more "things" that makes a hacker a hacker.)

Another thing. Hackers aren't just to do with computers. :)

Scripters. Scripting is basically programming. To be a decent scripter you need to be a decent programmer, savvy? Working with denotational semantics, operational semantics, etc. Those are the REAL scripters.
(There are some real scripters on habbo(and hackers))

"Script kiddies" as the real hackers/scripters like to call them, are nothing more than people that uses someone else's work, and can't be bothered to learn how it works. They claim they are scripters, which is why so many people call them that. They aren't scripters.

Again, if you want to discuss anything about this subject PM me.

*Cult of the Dead Cow

Mentor
12-09-2004, 12:02 PM
most of the hacki g / scripting is just pathetic attempts to make them look good, if any of them acatly did the work themselves it wouldnt all be the same, as all the scripters can do teh smae stuff mainly cuz teher all using the same basic program, real scripter hackers are much more inventive, wich ive never seen evidence of on habbo... exsept once, althogh it wbat to bad scripting, it was just quite funny. plus all teh so aclled scripter get abned as as they aint got a clue what there doing, they hav no idea how to clean ther tracks, and are litraly leveing the ip and identlaty at every turn. a hckopr mainly isnt a bad thing / person, someone who sya makes an ibp hack dint do it illagaly, and alot of them find the securty fllors and are the ones who plug them to keep computers secrity up etc

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 12:30 PM
most of the hacki g / scripting is just pathetic attempts to make them look good, if any of them acatly did the work themselves it wouldnt all be the same, as all the scripters can do teh smae stuff mainly cuz teher all using the same basic program, real scripter hackers are much more inventive, wich ive never seen evidence of on habbo... exsept once, althogh it wbat to bad scripting, it was just quite funny. plus all teh so aclled scripter get abned as as they aint got a clue what there doing, they hav no idea how to clean ther tracks, and are litraly leveing the ip and identlaty at every turn. a hckopr mainly isnt a bad thing / person, someone who sya makes an ibp hack dint do it illagaly, and alot of them find the securty fllors and are the ones who plug them to keep computers secrity up etc

Though your spelling is extremely bad, I managed to understand it, and most of what you said is correct.

EDIT: Well.. a little of what you said is correct.

=griever=
12-09-2004, 01:06 PM
haha -nods-

It's indeed funny how people think they're hackers when they're not.
"Oh look, I have a scripting program, I'm so kool!"
No, you're not. You copied and pasted the code from a site o.O
I've seen some "good" scriptors with very original works that look good, but people who think their little Mountain Dew is impressive are just idiots.
And scammers who think they're hackers are funny as well.
"Shut up or I'll hack you!"
"Go on then"
"What's your pass!"
"o.O"
I mean, it's silly...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!