PDA

View Full Version : Mine, Jes' [DJ Rusty] + Linda's [Linda] night out.

Uwe
12-08-2006, 02:57 AM
Okay, Lol. Jes' decided to sneak out at 00:00am as Linda was sleeping over at hers and I live across the street, so at 00:00, I snuck outof myhouse and made my way to the doors in Jes' bedroom. Anyway, they sneeked out and we walked for about 30 mins untill we got to my Primary school [the girls still in their PJs] and we decided it would be a good idea to climb over the fence and play in the newly built area for the lower school [like a park thing] after running around there for about 15 mins [playing on funny bridge funny mic things ect] we walked over to the newly built foot ball things and me and Jes' had a game of football [imaginary] with linda as our commintary person and she kicked the imaginary ball into my groin :rolleyes:
After that we climbed back over the fence [lol] well. for the girls, my shorts got stuck "/ lmao and it hurt loads. Well when I eventually made it over we walked past a chav and I shouted 'I LOVE YOU!' to him. He then started to chase us and threaten us. We ran :rolleyes::rolleyes: I then shouted goodbye my lover :rolleyes:
We then decided to walk home... then Jes' had a great idea to streak! [woo! ;l] After much convincing I decided I'd drop my shorts ect. All three of us ran up the street shouting freedom [:rolleyes:] We then went into my house for drinks ect... Just my luck... my grandad needed the toilet :rolleyes: and Jes tried to run out the door to find he was on the landing and walk down the stairs - My grandad sleeps naked. so we ran out of the conservartory door. I then met them in Jes' backgarden.
Jes then made me terrified to go into my own house because my house is the only house with this shape and is the only detatched house in the street and various other things. lol
We are now lying in my bed wait to go out to pinch milk from the neighbours.

so, how was your night?

Allan_banvict0m
12-08-2006, 03:03 AM
sounds... fun! where the hell d'you live 'cause you'd get murdered in scotland if you tryed that.. or at least where i live!

Uwe
12-08-2006, 03:05 AM
we live in Dunston which is a town in Newcastle :P
but we live near the tops which is the cool bit :8

Allan_banvict0m
12-08-2006, 03:15 AM
newcastle is the bit with the toon army thing or am i confused?

and wasn't it sore getting your balls caught :rolleyes:

sarey
12-08-2006, 03:18 AM
ahaha crazy night eh? rofl.
Not much happened tonight with me =]

Uwe
12-08-2006, 03:18 AM
its wasnt my... it was just the shorts:P
sorry if I mistyped.
and I really live in Gateshead, but because Newcaslte is huge compared to gatshead and they're basically the same place and about 5 min walk from where I live is Newcastle we call it newcastle, lol :P
and your not confused ;)
anyway, we're going milk hunting now. Hope they're out "/ last time we went for milk they hadn't been "/

Allan_banvict0m
12-08-2006, 03:21 AM
what d'you do with the milk once you have it ;s.

JonJon
12-08-2006, 03:42 AM
Their milk fetish kicks in and they start pouring it over themselves.

Allan_banvict0m
12-08-2006, 03:51 AM
and the milk's not the only one creating cream...

lmao!

i luv rosie
12-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Their milk fetish kicks in and they start pouring it over themselves.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mhDMBy5LiAU
^^ skip to 1 min 3 secs.

Uwe
12-08-2006, 04:04 AM
there was no milk o.o
Anyway, Jes and Linda went home |-)
so Im bored now "/
and to stop confusion the school fence thing was like 75cm of cncrete and about 75cm of metal bars it wasnt the big green ones :S

camera
12-08-2006, 04:07 AM
ahahha crazy night :)

its 13 minutes past noon for me. just woke up from a wonderful dream. thats it. nothing interesting

Uwe
12-08-2006, 04:12 AM
hehe.
Im about to sleep.
I'll never wake and end up missing 40 mins of my slot again :rolleyes:

camera
12-08-2006, 04:40 AM
lmao goodnight? i mean morning ;)

Adam$
12-08-2006, 06:17 AM
we live in Dunston which is a town in Newcastle :P
but we live near the tops which is the cool bit :8
My mate lives there. :8

xxMATTGxx
12-08-2006, 06:25 AM
Looks like you had a great night/early morning =]

Callum.
12-08-2006, 07:04 AM
Okay, Lol. Jes' decided to sneak out at 00:00am as Linda was sleeping over at hers and I live across the street, so at 00:00, I snuck outof myhouse and made my way to the doors in Jes' bedroom. Anyway, they sneeked out and we walked for about 30 mins untill we got to my Primary school [the girls still in their PJs] and we decided it would be a good idea to climb over the fence and play in the newly built area for the lower school [like a park thing] after running around there for about 15 mins [playing on funny bridge funny mic things ect] we walked over to the newly built foot ball things and me and Jes' had a game of football [imaginary] with linda as our commintary person and she kicked the imaginary ball into my groin :rolleyes:

After that we climbed back over the fence [lol] well. for the girls, my shorts got stuck "/ lmao and it hurt loads. Well when I eventually made it over we walked past a chav and I shouted 'I LOVE YOU!' to him. He then started to chase us and threaten us. We ran :rolleyes::rolleyes: I then shouted goodbye my lover :rolleyes:
We then decided to walk home... then Jes' had a great idea to streak! [woo! ;l] After much convincing I decided I'd drop my shorts ect. All three of us ran up the street shouting freedom [:rolleyes:] We then went into my house for drinks ect... Just my luck... my grandad needed the toilet :rolleyes: and Jes tried to run out the door to find he was on the landing and walk down the stairs - My grandad sleeps naked. so we ran out of the conservartory door. I then met them in Jes' backgarden.
Jes then made me terrified to go into my own house because my house is the only house with this shape and is the only detatched house in the street and various other things. lol
We are now lying in my bed wait to go out to pinch milk from the neighbours.

so, how was your night?

LOL, what a night.

That was a bit nasty ;).

Grindie
12-08-2006, 08:46 AM
you're one crazy foo'

WHANGFACE
12-08-2006, 08:55 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mhDMBy5LiAU
^^ skip to 1 min 3 secs.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and i er went to bed

Rusty_x
12-08-2006, 09:53 AM
It was fun, but staying up til 5am made me miss my DJ slot :(
And i'm still freezing!

Rusty x

brandon
12-08-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm glad you had fun, my night was terrible. ;]

Kasabian
12-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Logged off pc.
Watched a film.
Went to sleep.

Wahey!

Rusty_x
12-08-2006, 11:54 AM
When Linda and I got into bed, we spoke for like 2 mins the fell straigth asleep!
As I had predicted I missed my two hour DJ slot! I woke up at 10.50am, my slot was from 9-11 so I went on adn I just came off now covering for another DJ!
I am freezing now and want to get a jacket from my room, but Linda is still asleep (IT'S ONE O' CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON!)
hope yall enjoyed your nights xD

Rusty x

Kasabian
12-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Sounded fun.

Buck naked is fun :D.

blaster.
12-08-2006, 12:03 PM
annoying i was out with mates and we got the bus back and all these chavs got on covering their faces and when the bus was moving they was smashing the bus windows [London buses small ones] they smashed one whole door and then three big windows which was a bit sad :s i got glass in my finger because of them :@ So i had to walk to the next bus stop fgs.
so it was a bad night

Rusty_x
12-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Well I had fun? We are all awake now!
Linda woke up like 5 mins ago and Ant just woke up
xD
Funnnnn

Rusty x

Uwe
12-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Well I had fun? We are all awake now!
Linda woke up like 5 mins ago and Ant just woke up
xD
Funnnnn

Rusty x
yea, but I didnt get to sleep till 6:30am, I watched The Producers.

Rusty_x
12-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Whatcha do that for?
Linda's worrying bout the dude's shoes..
Bless him

Rusty x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!