PDA

View Full Version : Selling BB tickets + wallpapers/floors.

webby
12-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Hey, I got 70 credits to get asian furni but it went :p so I have 70 credits. I don't play Habbo but I might go back to playing it.

So I can sell BB tickets and wallpapers and floors.

I do not go first, even if you're trusted.

Just reply, or PM me with how many and what you offer.

Thanks.

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Thread Closed - Turned into a debate about who's safe or not.

-T
12-08-2006, 09:30 AM
You dont go first for the most trusted person in the world?
Uhmm you also have low rep and low post count.. ;s

webby
12-08-2006, 09:31 AM
If you don't like it don't do it.
And don't start on rep, its pointless. And you only have 1 rep power too.

As I said, if you don't like it don't do it!

Edit: And films.

rnix
12-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Ok... He has more post count and more rep and is trusted by me and laods more people i bet no-one evens trusts you

webby
12-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Actually, certain people have done deals with me. You won't know untill you do a deal.

I worked it out btw, I can buy 238 credits. If nobody wants to do deals I'll just buy tickets for myself and play battle ball all day. :p

You don't know untill you try...

-T
12-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Ok, i have 70 rep points i know it's not much but i have not been on the forum for long and people know how safe i am, and why are you putting all the punctiation in, it's a trick which noob scammers use to make themself look good, and on topic, i will buy 34 tickets for a hc pure. :)

EDIT;; Playing battleball all day ROFL, how sad.. ;)

webby
12-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Ok, i have 70 rep points i know it's not much but i have not been on the forum for long and people know how safe i am, and why are you putting all the punctiation in, it's a trick which noob scammers use to make themself look good, and on topic, i will buy 34 tickets for a hc pure. :)
I am not a "noob scammer", I use punctuation because I'm not an idiot who goes "u r kwl". And I have a habit of using it. :p

I will sell you 34 tickets, for an HC providing you go first. I'm not saying you go first because I don't trust you, it's because I want you to see I'm not a scammer. Seeing as you think I'm one :l I can prove I have credits by buying myself some?

Edit: To comment in your edit, I'm taking the miccy out of you *points to your sig*

-T
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
I dont have the badge from playing all day. ;l

Also i will contact you to buy some when i have more hc's.

webby
12-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Okay, if we do deal, and you go first you will see I'm trusted. I'll never gain trust if I go first all the time.

Nixon!
12-08-2006, 10:19 AM
actually u would...any successful transaction shows both parties were safe, duh!

webby
12-08-2006, 01:17 PM
actually u would...any successful transaction shows both parties were safe, duh!

Wrong!

If I went first, I would give him the BB tickets, and he'd give me the HC. How would that say I'm safe?

WHANGFACE
12-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Wrong!

If I went first, I would give him the BB tickets, and he'd give me the HC. How would that say I'm safe?
Because you got him right amount of Tickets?

Anwyay, even though -T. went first on my trades, everyone else on here he don't, so give him the benefit of the doubt, he don't scam and is very trustworthy.

webby
12-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Yes, but then next time people would still not consider me as safe.

I'll do the deal later if it'll make you happy >.>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!