PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My Habbo Room Thing/

yarpi
12-08-2006, 01:42 PM
I know it's abit lame. but Rate please. Here it goe's. i know there are pixel error's and evrything. I'm not an elite okay.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/yarpi/_my_7th_alt_.jpg

The Batman
12-08-2006, 01:53 PM
5/10,good,but ugly...pixels are wierd,u save it wrong,but,still a nice room

FrozenWhisper
12-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Save as PNG some thing's are missing outlines, keep trying 3.10

Joord
12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
I don't get it because some things are good and some not. The clock is amazing! And the posters. 6/10.

Barmi
12-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't get it because some things are good and some not. The clock is amazing! And the posters. 6/10.
Panda is an existing poster.
Fox is an existing poster.
Certificate is an existing poster.
Butterfly is an existing poster.
Sum 41 was an existant poster, before the update.

The "psychodelic" poster is STOLEN. (http://www.exavior.com/posters.gif)
The stuffed bear near the altered bunny is also STOLEN. (http://www.exavior.com/bear.gif)

I can quite safely say the grandfather clock is also stolen, but I have no proof of where from - I've just seen it before. Might be another of Exavior's, not sure.

The image has more than just pixel errors - there are very few remaining black outlines. The majority of things you "pasted" into that image, I gather, were on black backgrounds. So when you use the fill tool to make the background white, you lose the black outlines. The wonders of MS Paint.. I can safely say it is a rushed job. ;P Oh, and you included the god of all sins... in a Habbo image. You've given it a drop-shadow. :l

On a positive note: I do like the pink ponsietta. :)

Sorry for being so negative - somebody has to. :P It's just quite a lot of that is either not your own work, or incredibly rushed and not thought out. I reiterate: sorry for being so harsh, but for your 7th alt... I think your second might have been better. I don't agree with covering things with fluffy pink candyfloss, so I'll give it to you blunt. :) 1 and a half out of 10 for effort alone.

I will not rate everything I see with a medium number, because it does nothing for the credit of other alts that I have given a 5 or a 6. Now for the constructive part.

Take some more time over your alts. In many cases, the fill tool alone is not good enough. You will need to trace around the edge of the image, pixel by pixel. Try not to use images from other sites (or people) without getting their permission before doing so, and/or not giving credit when due. Some people can get touchy about this. ^_^ If you are going to use modified items in a room image, make sure you have made them yourself, or you have asked the creator of the image if you can. I know it's picky, but you need to make sure the Habbos are in the middle of the floor squares, or it lacks that "believability" factor. Oh, and don't use a drop shadow. ;P

Good luck!

[Chris]
12-08-2006, 04:28 PM
the grandfather clock was on habbox

i think i swear i have seen it

Nemo
12-08-2006, 04:32 PM
i seen most of those things before ;l

alteration
12-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Ive seen this befoure. Ripped

Nixt
12-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Ive seen this befoure. Ripped

Haha, and you're one to talk!

alteration
12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Ha ha and your a mod here?

Prexis (Neil)
12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
the clock is catids, the bear and poster is exaviors.

Azza
12-08-2006, 05:53 PM
its rlly been copy and paste of hbbo stuff or other ppls alts O_o

yarpi
12-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I know all the alt's in this piece arn't mine. But i just put them togheter to make this room. I know it's not perfect. Even if you think im a noob because I like it?.Wel i'm a noob then & how is this ripped?

FrozenWhisper
12-08-2006, 07:29 PM
I know all the alt's in this piece arn't mine. But i just put them togheter to make this room. I know it's not perfect. Even if you think im a noob because I like it?.Wel i'm a noob then & how is this ripped?
Because
a) You didn't get permission
b) You haven't given credit to the people that did make them -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!