PDA

View Full Version : XRS - coming soon 2007-2008?

alteration
12-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Ok i went on MSN last night and my mate started a convo with ,me. Hes 19years old and hes starting work on a rune program, like swift switch! Yep another world switcher but he says, and i quote

"Its going to be bigger and better, a gaming revouloution, it will load fast and will make a big differnce to you rune nerds/addicts whoever!"

Anyway, Hes creating it - sent me some kind of temp program for it, scanned it seemed OK. but it just sounds so good

100% accurate Counters

Lots of Timers

Tons of information inc tips of getting rich in a hour or less.

Compatable WITH all WORLDS

Chatroom with 18 differnt lobbys and sections

All your clients (to-do list, notepad, paint)

Client easy buttons for begginers (take screenshot, etc!)

And he said more ideas to come soon, however hes having trouble adding all worlds and buttons, its erroring rapidly so if you can give him any help what so ever the please PM ME thanks! Any questions just reply

Forgive me for my spelling Errors lol

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Thread closed at starters request.

:Jamie
12-08-2006, 04:30 PM
And he said more ideas to come soon, however hes having trouble adding all worlds and buttons, its erroring rapidly so if you can give him any help what so ever the please PM ME thanks! Any questions just reply

Forgive me for my spelling Errors lol

Hahahahaha so he has problems adding buttons altho he says its going to be a gaming revolution? sorry but i dont believe..

Shanker
12-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Sounds cool :D

alteration
12-08-2006, 04:35 PM
i quoted differnt parts, i carnt memorize all 150lines from msn ouch the pain!

Charles
12-08-2006, 05:16 PM
He might hax us all, you never know.

alteration
12-08-2006, 05:58 PM
scanned. No virus in the demo, i just dont dear open it and login :(

štréšš ƒréé
12-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Make a new acount and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee then if it gets haxoriseddd u no not to trust him

alteration
12-08-2006, 06:12 PM
ok, ive just tested it seems OK very fast compared to swift switch 15min later and royal rune guys ok, My mate has only given the download to me and for some reason i cannot give to anyone else but its fun , yet small cause its a demo :(

Sly
12-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Swift Switch is better, and safer.

[Jay]
12-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Swift Switch is better, and safer.
agree

and i like ur siggy jake :P:)

Sly
12-08-2006, 08:14 PM
agree

and i like ur siggy jake :P:)

alteration
12-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Jake how would you possibly know, it could be 100% better and safer :rolleyes:

JonJon
12-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Ye what Jamie said.

I'll just stick to Switchswift. Switchswift is already fast. And SwitchSwift has everything I need and more.

Sly
12-08-2006, 09:15 PM

"could"

I wouldn't risk it.

JonJon
12-08-2006, 09:17 PM

SwitchSwift is 100% safe... so you can't get safer than that.

alteration
12-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeh, but this will have more and porberley be just as safe and secure

JonJon
12-08-2006, 09:22 PM
But SwitchSwift is already perfect...

alteration
12-08-2006, 09:40 PM
This could be even perfecter? i meen have a heart in my mate, he is a good programmer

Sly
12-08-2006, 09:41 PM
This could be even perfecter? i meen have a heart in my mate, he is a good programmer

I'll pass.

JonJon
12-08-2006, 09:42 PM

You can't get perfecter than perfect.... you do understand that?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with SS, so I'd be suprised if anyone started using XRS.

Ekalb
12-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Alteration is mysteriously the only one who has it and cant prove he has it because he cant send it to anyone?
Ok sure. -.-
Well Alteration I think we'd like to see some screenies just to see if what your saying is true.
And don't give me bull like 'the server is down'
This is brought to you by the same person who spread a rumour about a scripting "revolution" Which was exporting one games characters to another.
Some proof would be nice please as I have grown to not beleive you.

JonJon
13-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Alteration is mysteriously the only one who has it and cant prove he has it because he cant send it to anyone?
Ok sure. -.-
Well Alteration I think we'd like to see some screenies just to see if what your saying is true.
And don't give me bull like 'the server is down'
This is brought to you by the same person who spread a rumour about a scripting "revolution" Which was exporting one games characters to another.
Some proof would be nice please as I have grown to not beleive you.

Ye, screenies would be good.

And why does is say Mr.Parasols and Stress Free picnic together in your signature? I thought it'd be a hyperlink to the image of it or something.

Sony.Com
13-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Sounds cool:)

Stress Free
13-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Ye, screenies would be good.

And why does is say Mr.Parasols and Stress Free picnic together in your signature? I thought it'd be a hyperlink to the image of it or something.
I was wondering that to yano

JonJon
13-08-2006, 08:02 PM
I was wondering that to yano

Woo unbanned pl0x.

A4AOwen (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not post off topic.

Stress Free
13-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Yah :p

A4AOwen (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

JonJon
13-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi, my name's Pete. *cought* het wangcars *cough*

A4AOwen (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not post off topic.

Neil
13-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Ok I don't think he should even bother, one, it's a waste of time if we already have SS, and two, just because YOU say it is safe it doesn't make it so, I would also like to ask, how can it be "faster" what do you mean by that? It's loads RS faster? Switches worlds faster? I doubt it as the program will need to load the RS server up before starting it and it is also nearly impossible to make the game itself load faster

alteration
13-08-2006, 08:27 PM
¬.¬ Top secret, Please close this thread

Ekalb
13-08-2006, 10:14 PM
¬.¬ Top secret, Please close this thread

Haha!
Shockingly you can't provide proof.
My sig is because of Joe's and Stress Free's sig because I was joking with him about it earlier. :)

micky.blue.eyes
14-08-2006, 09:57 AM
"Its going to be bigger and better, a gaming revouloution, it will load fast and will make a big differnce to you rune nerds/addicts whoever!"
I'm not a nerd/addict so it's not a program for me. :p (Even though I'm only allowed to play 3 hours a day because my parents think I'm addicted :@)

Anyway, Hes creating it - sent me some kind of temp program for it, scanned it seemed OK. but it just sounds so good
Scam team?

100% accurate Counters
Impossible?

Lots of Timers
Nobody uses them.

Tons of information inc tips of getting rich in a hour or less.
We already have fansites with information.

Compatable WITH all WORLDS
SS is aswell.

Chatroom with 18 differnt lobbys and sections
Only 18?

All your clients (to-do list, notepad, paint)
We already have that.

Client easy buttons for begginers (take screenshot, etc!)
We already have that.

[/LIST]
Aka it's going to fail.

A4AOwen
14-08-2006, 10:07 AM
I dont really use any programs while im on runescape anyway, So its not really for me. But good luck with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!