PDA

View Full Version : Hobbas on .Com scamming!?

tommsixty9
12-02-2005, 07:53 PM
One of my friends told me that the Hobbas on .Com scam, becuase they are hiring 13yr olds as theage limit is 13, i dont think that thats fair and i bet that they are hiring anyone to be a hobba because its a new hotel, but 13yr olds ARENT mature enougth to have hobba responsibilites. :eusa_naug

Edit by Butcher11 (Forum Mod)- This thread is now locked ;)

.Ex-
12-02-2005, 08:17 PM
You obviously don't know much aobut the US Hotel, it is all hobbas practically so yes they probably do scam.

Anti-Pod
12-02-2005, 08:50 PM
and this has bene talked though, before, so why make old topics new again =/

and some 13 yr olds are very good, dont judge a book by its cover

8Marcus8
12-02-2005, 08:55 PM
anti-pods only about 4 anyway :p

Anti-Pod
12-02-2005, 08:56 PM
and your point is?

lukeisok
12-02-2005, 08:57 PM
:o

*Coughs*

My Mental Is is 1/2 :)

nvrspk4
12-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Mebbe there are a few scamming Hobbas but you shudnt accuse all of them. I personally know a lot of great Hobbas from lukeisok to Jamie4k to alot of others! So dont think theyre all bad

RedStratocas
12-02-2005, 09:32 PM
This is a tough rumor. They used to have a HUGE problem with this but they sacked a lot of people so now they are fine. Lol

tommsixty9
13-02-2005, 01:37 AM
woah guys, fill me in here! ive just benn on .com and in the FaQ it tells you come hobba commands under the question, OK so im a hobba, what can i do now?
Can anyone just sign up to be a hobba or something? thats what it looks like bcos if ur a hobba and u dont even know what to do then thats just omgish

Seacat
13-02-2005, 01:42 AM
woah guys, fill me in here! ive just benn on .com and in the FaQ it tells you come hobba commands under the question, OK so im a hobba, what can i do now? Can anyone just sign up to be a hobba or something?
Pretty much, if you're 13 (You have to be 13 to register), have 3 guest rooms, being on the hotel 90 days and have an impeccable record you can apply, and your badge comes instantly. They arent as strict as .co.uk :) Hobba applications arent open at the moment :) Click here (http://www.habbohotel.com/habbo/en/help/faq/faq_category/?id=34) for more info. :)

joshuar
13-02-2005, 10:54 AM
OK then, some of the hobbas were good to avoid the debadging back in December. However the US Staff still debadge naughty hobbas. Jeffoo still gives out badges to the deserving ones. I know nottspanther got one just 2 days ago. The hobba apps are to open in March and staff are unsure when Gold Hobbas are coming.

So give it a rest!

jamie5k
13-02-2005, 12:07 PM
People just give it a rest bring some news to these threads this isnt news or a rumour its just something we know they might as well rename this forum Hobba Lobby where you come and repeat everything people say are you jealous because your not a hobba? coz these threads are getting a little bit annoying im gonna get an admin to close all hobba threads because they are not news!

YellowBelli
13-02-2005, 12:15 PM
You cant say ALL 13 year olds are not mature. Some are. But some are little brats :P But I agree they are hiring just about anyone, I think the .com hotel should be a 2 star lol, UK is the only 5 star around here!!! :D

jamie5k
13-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Well i guess you dont go to .com? because they did debadge quite alot of imature people now im on it all day every day and i dont see 1 imature hobba they are all nice and mature, jeffoo is badging people who she thinks deserve to be hobbas she wont open the apps in march as that is a rumour.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!