PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] MSN Hackers

nc01
13-08-2006, 08:46 PM
I do realise that MSN is banned on Habbo as it does come up Bobba but I think Habbos have a right to know this.

Ok... If some one gets a hold of your addy that you donot know, they might try and hack it.

They will find out your Habbo Name and contact you on Habbo saying that they are asking random questions to every Habbo today and they will ask you your MSN Security Queston to change your password on it so they can take control of your account.

WARNING!!

Clarissaa
13-08-2006, 08:48 PM
kkz, ill remember datt!!

Wayne
13-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Hmm, I wouldn't give my secret answer anyway, and I think nobody else is that dumb to give it out, but thanks for the scam alert.

luke-p
13-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Hmm, Its obv when there asking your secret question I just annoy them by saying its random stuff

Azza
13-08-2006, 09:10 PM
in about 2004 i gave my addie out and i no i nvr even said wat my secret thing was but they still were able to steal my msn and by using that got my habbo.. Then they stupidly got there self banend on habbo with my account ,perm, so the furni is still there ... 2yrs lmao ^^
they mit have something to avoid the question as i no wat mine was is something i wudnt talk about so its more like dont give ur addie to ppl u dont no that well ^^ but being 2 yr ago cus be more aviodable ^^

WiseBen
20-08-2006, 01:47 PM
I had this about 2 years ago, someone said "Just out of interest, what's your grandmother's maiden name? I'm doing a survey" So i kept saying silly answers like McVities etc.. I love winding scammers up.

Assid_Rane
25-08-2006, 12:48 PM
yeah, a lot of people have tried this with me, luckily, the answer to my secret question actually isnt the answer if u know wot i mean, like if it said "what is your name" (its craig) my answer wud be "arnald" or sumthin like that. so whenever anyone does actually ask me that question and i tell them, its not the answer that they need to type in to access my account.

sorry if that doesnt make sense. it made sense in my mind....

WHANGFACE
25-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Hmm, I wouldn't give my secret answer anyway, and I think nobody else is that dumb to give it out, but thanks for the scam alert.
... ;x

But yeah, OMG GOOD ADVICE.

Was this bumped btw?

Hecktix
25-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Who would be sad enough to hack MSN?

Anyway

SAFETY TIP:
For the answer to your secret question type a RANDOM selection of characters, I.E.:

dgiwefnweffiwwenwfe

Copy and paste it into a word document, password protect the document, save it under Secret Answer.

No hackers will ever get you.

WiseBen
25-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Thats seems quite a lot of trouble to go to lol but good advice :-)

Call
25-08-2006, 07:10 PM
I just set my secret pw as my password for the account lols,
So they have to hack teh password to get in anyways lol.

Albion
26-08-2006, 08:24 PM
mines first place i worked and i havent ever worked so i dont ave a clue what my ansa is

brandon
26-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Wouldn't work for me, Mines a mixture of caps and lower case and a secret
code at the end.

WiseBen
26-08-2006, 09:13 PM
The trouble with that Call is that the secret question is there for you to reset your password when you forget it Lol. Although if it's something really memorable then you wouldn't forget it like mine is.
Btw Stealth i like your avatar.
Ben.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!