PDA

View Full Version : Any new updates?

Cigaret
14-08-2006, 01:43 AM
are there any new updates? im posting here because i can't see the rs homepage because it wont load..

i also want to congrats people on their achievements.. i would post in all of them, but i cba because there are to many of them ;)

Jack.
14-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Gnome Cuisine is well known all over RuneScape for its unusual ingredients and unique flavours. Toad Battas G™ and Worm Crunchies G™ are two of the more popular dishes that most humans turn their noses up at, but for travel-worn gnomes a long way from the Grand Tree, gnomish foods are a sweet taste of home. For too long has the art of gnomish cooking been neglected!

Visitors to the Gnome Stronghold will find a refurbished restaurant area, with new improved recipes (including improved XP and a more streamlined cooking process) for all the gnome foods and co'cktails.

Aluft Gianne's entrepreneurial son Aluft jnr. has also set up a new Gnome food delivery business right next to his dad's restaurant. Once trained you will be asked to make and deliver gnome foods to gnomes all over the world. But don't take too long, time is of the essence! After a more challenging delivery, you may find your customers are so pleased that they will give you an extra special tip - maybe some new gnomish explorer's equipment, or standard issue gnome pilot's clothing.

Particularly hard-working cooks and delivery adventurers will also find they are able to call on the delivery service themselves, for even the hardiest of warriors needs a good old helping of gnome cooking from time to time.

(Some lower lvl cooks will find many of the requirements for cooking gnomic cuisine have been raised to support the new amounts of experience points gained.)

There's no place like gnome.

That's the latest update so far. It's not that good. I think the "G™" bit means "Gnome Trade Mark".

Stress Free
14-08-2006, 09:34 AM
The gnome game might be goood coz i aint tried it but the rewards you get you can sell for 100k the rewards r a scarf n goggle they look gay tbh though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!