PDA

View Full Version : buyforhabbo

negis12
14-08-2006, 02:56 AM
Hey whats up. I finally got my new site up. http://www.freewebs.com/buyforhabbo. Before you say anything rude click the link and browse around a bit. Jobs are open all the time so go on over to the jobs page if you like. As of now i am making more layouts,tutorails,banners,and other graphics. I hope you enjoy, and possibly even work for us. You're e-mail being recieved and replied to is at an 100% guarente.

?WhyNot?
14-08-2006, 03:05 AM
There's a part missing on top left.

The links' colour is awful, I have to select to see what's written. Also the colour of text is too dark for the background.

On the right, the text is black on black so we don't see what's written. Same under "Featured Layout".

Hope this helps :)

negis12
14-08-2006, 03:30 AM
you got a glitch or something. the links are purple and you can read easily and the text on featured layout,featured tutorial,featured staff members, and Affiliates is Black on green. That is what it is on my screen...either you've got a glitch or i do. and i don't think i do...but who knows.

?WhyNot?
14-08-2006, 03:35 AM
This is what I see..

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/195/websiteoj6.png

What browser do you use? I tried on Internet Explorer and with Firefox. Both did the same thing...

NellyMc
14-08-2006, 07:58 AM
I'm using an ie and i'm getting same thing no glitch :)
This is what I see..

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/195/websiteoj6.png

What browser do you use? I tried on Internet Explorer and with Firefox. Both did the same thing...

GommeInc
14-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Well... It's interesting to say the least. The layout does need a lot of work. The navigator needs a real font and colour scheme. I think it is using the default font which is Times New Roman and it is using the default link colour which is blue. Not sure if purple is default to though.

It looks to me the middle section, which is where all the content goes I assume? Is missing images. That also needs a better font and colour scheme. I think I read somewhere that red is an awful colour to work with if you don't know what you are doing.

I think that's the only problem. Ignore people who say using freewebs makes it crap, they're idiots ;) They believe things that are free are crap. They do not realise that the food they are given by their parents, is crap. The clothes they are given by their parents, are crap. Anything they are given for free, is crap.

Jackbee
14-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Freewebs? No thanks :)

---MAD---
14-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Why is it whenever people see a freewebs website they are like.."NO THANKS"?

They can be just as good.
Anyway, I agree the font needs to be white or something as its hard to see :).

additional
14-08-2006, 12:02 PM
The layout needs work to be honest.

NellyMc
14-08-2006, 12:32 PM
They given us the internet :D

Well... It's interesting to say the least. The layout does need a lot of work. The navigator needs a real font and colour scheme. I think it is using the default font which is Times New Roman and it is using the default link colour which is blue. Not sure if purple is default to though.

It looks to me the middle section, which is where all the content goes I assume? Is missing images. That also needs a better font and colour scheme. I think I read somewhere that red is an awful colour to work with if you don't know what you are doing.

I think that's the only problem. Ignore people who say using freewebs makes it crap, they're idiots ;) They believe things that are free are crap. They do not realise that the food they are given by their parents, is crap. The clothes they are given by their parents, are crap. Anything they are given for free, is crap.

Jackbee
14-08-2006, 12:39 PM

Lol, so you really think that site is good?

negis12
14-08-2006, 02:30 PM
you hate it cause its not a .com so just be quite. i know u probably have a .com so you think this is crap. NEWSFLASH:its not! Oh yeah, and its my second site with freewebs. this layout was more complicated than the other.

anyways this is what i see when i look at my page

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4919/lookop5.th.png (http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lookop5.png)

GommeInc
14-08-2006, 02:37 PM

Because they're idiots and don't see the bigger picture. SOMEONE on this forum said to me "Yes, free is crap." He doesn;t realise how many people he has offended, mostly his parents. And I know who it is ;)

Lol, so you really think that site is good?
The site isn't great. But site and host are different ;) So let me get this straight, if he paid for hosting and had that layout, it would be good? You cannot say no because you have practically answered that question before I asked it :rolleyes:

So, I shall say what you said to me:

"You are a real idiot."

Jackbee
14-08-2006, 02:41 PM
The site isn't great.

It's 0/10

GommeInc
14-08-2006, 02:45 PM
It's 0/10
This is why I hate idiots "/ They no they are wrong yet never admit it, they just post useless crap. Crap, much like they posted.

Having something for free IS NOT CRAP. I can list a load of things you have probably had free and are not crap.

Plus, your stupidity levels are already high enough that the marking you gave for it is rediculous. It is not 0/10, that would mean there is no site there. I would give it a 4/10 OR 5/10. It has content, a reasonable layout and loads of pages. Yes the layout, font and colour schemes are not perfect, but there is something there to mark!

You are like Simon Cowell, but incredibly dumb to say the least!

Jackbee
14-08-2006, 02:53 PM
It is not 0/10, that would mean there is no site there. I would give it a 4/10 OR 5/10. It has content, a reasonable layout and loads of pages.

Nope It's Definitly 0/10

GommeInc
14-08-2006, 02:55 PM
I have seen this tactic before, I think it is called "Act stupid, be stupid." Do the world a favour, quit while you're a head, don't make yourself look more stupid ;)

Jackbee
14-08-2006, 03:00 PM
I have seen this tactic before, I think it is called "Act stupid, be stupid." Do the world a favour, quit while you're a head, don't make yourself look more stupid ;)

Sir Yes Sir! :$

ColyTom
14-08-2006, 03:17 PM
I know that this probably isn't a good comparison but thrones are free and they're not crap !
Btw, nice site. I would probably give it about 7/10

brandon
14-08-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't like it, like others pointed out with the white bit in the top left. Could be alot more work going into it but I'd say it's about 5/10.

negis12
14-08-2006, 04:19 PM
i don't see a white bit...

ColyTom
14-08-2006, 05:53 PM
I can see the white box, what browser do you use ?

GommeInc
14-08-2006, 07:00 PM
I can't see a white box, but I can see where it is. In Firefox and my screen resolution there is a red area, which in some of the print screens of the site to other people is a white box.

negis12
14-08-2006, 07:37 PM
yeah it is red....but its coming up white to some people? um idk how to fix that.

GommeInc
14-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Hmmm, look for anything with #FFFFFF or #FFF in the code around that area. If you can't find anything then I don't know what else to suggest.

negis12
14-08-2006, 08:07 PM
i think its spose to be a image there.

ebay
15-08-2006, 12:54 PM
wots wrong with freewebs- i love em for creating my ebay auctions but i suppose a domain and hosting would be better, thats why i am going to host ur site

negis12
15-08-2006, 08:55 PM
i think i fixed the white box on the index page tell me if it is gone. anyways check out this new layout i just made, way better than all my other ones.
http://www.freewebs.com/buyforhabbo/otherlayout2.htm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!