PDA

View Full Version : Beavis and Butt-Head

Moose
26-07-2004, 01:44 AM
Beavis and butt-head is one of the funniest shows ive ever seen, better than the simpsons, and its weird how daria is in it :eusa_thin , but too bad Butt-head dies in Celebrity DeathMatch :'( darn that CornHolio!

TopBuz
26-07-2004, 06:56 PM
you cant be serious, beavis and butthead are funny, sure - but the simpsons is a modern day classic. the simpsons has everything, inteligent and subtle humor for the oldies, slapstick for the youngsters, intricate plots, and even the beavis and buthead fans have to love crusty!
and then theres the quality of the animation, no contest there!
i think the simpsons win hands down
so eat my shorts dude! :P
TopBuz

Moose
26-07-2004, 08:09 PM
they try to much on the simpsons, and the yellow hurts my eyes now, i do like the classic simpsons not now... but i prefer other shows, but like i said they try too much on the simpsons...

Butcher11
26-07-2004, 09:48 PM
The Simpsons and Beavis and Buttheads are both modern day classics, I love them both, maybe the Simpsons less because I see them more

Moose
26-07-2004, 10:39 PM
The Simpsons and Beavis and Buttheads are both modern day classics, I love them both, maybe the Simpsons less because I see them more

Beavis and Butt-head are on Mtv2 at nights around 11pm-2am and on fridays around 4-7 pm

ted-crilley
26-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Bevis and Butthead what a classic id watch it any day but then again i would prefer the simpsons oover it

Fireswords
18-08-2004, 09:01 PM
I love Beavis and Butthead I still watch re-runs on MTV 2,they are on at like 2 in the morning!
Simpsons I like it but Beavis and Butthead is way better, they should have never stopped making Beavis and Butthead it was a HIT!

Moose
19-08-2004, 01:47 AM
yea, i think they cancelled it cause Daria left and has her own cartoon series, and Mr Anderson and his wife are now "Hank and Peggy hill" in "King Of the Hill", but Beavis and Butt-Head are a Classic!

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 03:48 AM
I hate Daria, she's so depressing. Simpsons and Beavis and Butthead... hmm.. I've never sat down and watched that show, so I can't make a judgement, I probably would like Simpsons better though :)

A.NDI
23-08-2004, 11:44 AM
I LIKE THE SIMPSONS CUASE ITS MORE OF A FAMILY TYPE JOKE
BUT STILL BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD ROCK I LOVE THE MOVIE
BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD DO AMERICA

Butcher11
23-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Wow never knew they had re-runs, and I've missed so much, well i'm wathcing now :D

Moose
23-08-2004, 10:27 PM
I hate Daria, she's so depressing. Simpsons and Beavis and Butthead... hmm.. I've never sat down and watched that show, so I can't make a judgement, I probably would like Simpsons better though :)

Daria isnt depressed, she has low self esteem, and would you act like that if ur family was like hers? xD?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!