PDA

View Full Version : Lost_witness new HM officially!

Sony.Com
14-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Hey ,
As most of you probs. know by now lost_witness is officially the new HM.

Congrats to him!!!
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/news/article046.html

Thats a link to the article.

brandon
14-08-2006, 03:39 PM
That's good :)

A4AOwen
14-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Chris is a great guy and deserves it :)

Nixt
Good find. ;)

Clarissaa
lovley.

Sony.Com
Yes it is..

Finally a male HM:)
And he's probs. going to do better then callie ever did.

:Alpha
14-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Good for Chris.

Hes great and he respect what he do.

Day.
14-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Hm let's hope some fun things start happening, instead of nothingness...

Sony.Com
14-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Hm let's hope some fun things start happening, instead of nothingness...

Yeh I agree..

But callie did like NOTHING fun...

Chris hopefully will:)

Envieux
14-08-2006, 03:51 PM
I was just thinking that Day. :P I was looking forward to someone new though. :(

Oh well congratulations none the less.

Nixt
14-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Congratulations to him... and thanks for the news, just posted it on the main site.

Sony.Com
14-08-2006, 03:56 PM
:)

Np:)

Its going to be good to have a HM that actually does something...

ThisISMecs
14-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Thats great news i really like Chris.
He's a good guy , best of luck to him.

PriceTags
14-08-2006, 04:12 PM
And Easter won't be cancelled -cheers-!

Barmi
14-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Nice going to Mr Witness! Whoo!

Y'know Easter was only cancelled because someone got a lot of chocolate eggs to eat? :rolleyes:

-T
14-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Nice find, quite quick aswell.

You
14-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Nice find xP

Sony.Com
14-08-2006, 04:24 PM

Kingzy
14-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Yes it is..

Finally a male HM:)
And he's probs. going to do better then callie ever did.

:O You mean Callie actually DID something?!

:P Chris'll be great, the only reason I would want a new/different one would be to see who it is, but Chris's done better in 1 month than Callie did in her whole term.

Sony.Com
14-08-2006, 04:35 PM

:P Chris'll be great, the only reason I would want a new/different one would be to see who it is, but Chris's done better in 1 month than Callie did in her whole term.

Your probs right there.

Pizza
14-08-2006, 04:57 PM
aww i really wanted the shed to be hotel manager :(

-:Undertaker:-
14-08-2006, 05:01 PM
I wanted another Female HM to take over, But I suppose A Male HM is different, Anythings better than Callie :)

Good Luck Mr.Witness

ColyTom
14-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Wahoooooo ! He has been the best so far !

Shatterstar
14-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I hope he does well and isn't another flop. Maybe we'll get some good events and quests that hopefully aren't all as dull as the debate thing..

Good luck to him.

Day.
14-08-2006, 06:59 PM

Hm i think some of you don't actually realise what Callie did do, she done alot even though you's seem to have forgot about it, i'm sure if you look back over the news she did do quite alot and was successful while she was here. Just alot of you didn't like her.

ColyTom
14-08-2006, 07:00 PM
His quests and thigns have been good so far so hopefully it is a good sign !

deltateamaplha
14-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Oh Fabulous you can met him at 16:00 till 16:20 the time people come back from school.... or wait let me type that again The time most Scottish people come back from school.... Most off Scotland is going back to School tomoz and most likley will not beable to attend at 16:00. Not saying I would want to met him he is not that special but others might have :([

Good luck to lost witness anyways

Enansed
14-08-2006, 09:49 PM
aww i really wanted the shed to be hotel manager :(

Same here i find the shed more interesting.

Markness.
14-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh Fabulous you can met him at 16:00 till 16:20 the time people come back from school.... or wait let me type that again The time most Scottish people come back from school.... Most off Scotland is going back to School tomoz and most likley will not beable to attend at 16:00. Not saying I would want to met him he is not that special but others might have

confuddled?

i'm from glasgow and i dnt go back to school till the 21st

Jae
14-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Hm i think some of you don't actually realise what Callie did do, she done alot even though you's seem to have forgot about it, i'm sure if you look back over the news she did do quite alot and was successful while she was here. Just alot of you didn't like her.

Agreed.

Coolmandan6
15-08-2006, 12:54 AM

Agreed to!
+Rep

Sony.Com
15-08-2006, 01:10 AM
She did some but she didn't do as much as jibbi did..

Thats my opnion...

Barmi
15-08-2006, 07:04 AM
+Rep Day. She did do a lot for the Hotel, although that was less apparent in the last few weeks of her "reign". She came to the Hotel with a boatload of games and competitions, and carried on doing them. They weren't always judged, which is one of my major criticisms, as they wasted a lot of an individual's time.

Jibbi? Don't get me started on Jibbi. Last time I checked, it wasn't another thread comparing Callie and Jibbi. I don't have much memory of Jibbi, only that I took a 6 month "break" during her time as Hotel Manager. Hint: Compared to her predecessor, she was boring. Callie came with a bang and loads of competitions. She wasn't great, but she tried. It just seemed that as months went on (particularly after Christmas), things started going downhill.

Lost_Witness has already been a hit in the Hotel. However, during the first few weeks of Callie being Hotel Manager, there were a few sceptics, but the majority thought she was doing a good job. I just hope Lost_Witness keeps up what he has been doing, or he will face the same critics and slander that Callie got halfway through her job. So far so good though! ^_^

Pompous-User
15-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Good luck to him.. for coping with the majority who will end up hating him and he'll have to deal with another 'We Hate The Hotel Manager' business.

aviator
15-08-2006, 08:54 AM
In my opinion Callie made this hotel. Callie was a great HM, and did a lot for Habbo. It´s just some forget, and just concentrate on the fact that she had close selective friends. Jibbi on the other hand had nearly no input to the Hotel, and rarely showed her face online. Lost_Witness, again in my opinion lacks something, maybe creativity. Looking at his quests there seems to be a lack of commitment and essentially creativity. For example, the past quests have lasted 2 rooms or so, and the way the rooms are finnised are to a poor standards, compared with Callie´s rooms. Callie was very creative and gave the hotel events weekly which were enjoyable to take part in, whereas Lost_Witness´ have proven to be less frequents and slightly boring.

But good luck to L_W anyway, though it´s naive to think that he will be treated any diffrently to previous site producers, as there will alway´s be this hate towards them becuse someone doesent like what they´re doing.

Pyroka
15-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Hmmm...This news doesnt suprise me AT ALL! Chris has been doing alot of hard work these past coming weeks and it would be a waste for him to just step down and make some other guy muck it all up :P At last Sulake have found a ideal HM who will stay for AT LEAST 2-3 years. *Praise*

Nick-
15-08-2006, 09:18 AM
In my opinion Callie made this hotel. Callie was a great HM, and did a lot for Habbo. It´s just some forget, and just concentrate on the fact that she had close selective friends. Jibbi on the other hand had nearly no input to the Hotel, and rarely showed her face online. Lost_Witness, again in my opinion lacks something, maybe creativity. Looking at his quests there seems to be a lack of commitment and essentially creativity. For example, the past quests have lasted 2 rooms or so, and the way the rooms are finnised are to a poor standards, compared with Callie´s rooms. Callie was very creative and gave the hotel events weekly which were enjoyable to take part in, whereas Lost_Witness´ have proven to be less frequents and slightly boring.

But good luck to L_W anyway, though it´s naive to think that he will be treated any diffrently to previous site producers, as there will alway´s be this hate towards them becuse someone doesent like what they´re doing.

2 rooms? Poor standard? :s
Did you not do the Mei Ling quest?
I dont know about you but i think all the Mei Ling rooms (excluding the imp rooms) were rather well designed, especially the entire mansion :P

Or did Lost not design any of that?

ColyTom
15-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Callie did a do a lot for the hotel and I think that Lost will do the same.

Pyroka
15-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Correction. Lost_witness will do alot more than Callie did methinks, i have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time.

ColyTom
15-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Correction. Lost_witness will do alot more than Callie did methinks, i have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time. I agree with that.

Pompous-User
15-08-2006, 10:50 AM
I disagree with both. Callie was a sarcastic, arrogant little girl who thought she made the right choices. I have not seen much from Lost, therefore I cannot comment on him.

ColyTom
15-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I disagree with both. Callie was a sarcastic, arrogant little girl who thought she made the right choices. I have not seen much from Lost, therefore I cannot comment on him.

I disagree, I think Callie was a really good HM and made a lot of right choices. I also think that Lost has been a great hotel manager so far.

Spectroscopy
15-08-2006, 11:30 AM
wow, you people actually are pathetic (not everyone). But you all complain about callie, when she was around you all complained about Jibbi and how ione was the best hotel manager. Did it ever occur to you that Callie changed how this hotel was, she had more events then Jibbi held. Callie did have a problem with selecting her friends to help her and favourtism was a big issue, maybe she didn't know she was breaking YOUR POOR PIXEL HEARTS!. Callie met each targets that sulake had set her and was given a big bonus. You people seriously need to get a grip, staff were on holiday through out Easter most likely because they had worked through christmas so you tards didn't get bored. Lost_witness will probably be a good hotel manager. But i can tell you as soon as he does something wrong, you'll all start hating him and and when he leaves you'll all be like Callie was the best or Ione or even jibbi, and hate him.

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude about people.

Please don't take this offensively!!!!!!!! I know how hormonal you people can be about small issues.

benjirofl
15-08-2006, 11:37 AM
L_W and calllie are both great the both showed it aswell so i agree with the fact that she does more events but chris is on more, my openien and the one above me dont call people Tards its offensive and rude

Barmi
15-08-2006, 11:44 AM
wow, you people actually are pathetic (not everyone). But you all complain about callie, when she was around you all complained about Jibbi and how ione was the best hotel manager. Did it ever occur to you that Callie changed how this hotel was, she had more events then Jibbi held. Callie did have a problem with selecting her friends to help her and favourtism was a big issue, maybe she didn't know she was breaking YOUR POOR PIXEL HEARTS!. Callie met each targets that sulake had set her and was given a big bonus. You people seriously need to get a grip, staff were on holiday through out Easter most likely because they had worked through christmas so you tards didn't get bored. Lost_witness will probably be a good hotel manager. But i can tell you as soon as he does something wrong, you'll all start hating him and and when he leaves you'll all be like Callie was the best or Ione or even jibbi, and hate him.

Please don't take this offensively!!!!!!!! I know how hormonal you people can be about small issues.
Truly the best thing in this thread. +Rep babezz.

-:Undertaker:-
15-08-2006, 11:48 AM

I agree, Im glad to see the back of her, Callie took MONTHS to send a Simple Present to an Event winner.

+Rep for your rant on Callie :)

Pompous-User
15-08-2006, 01:44 PM
I agree, Im glad to see the back of her, Callie took MONTHS to send a Simple Present to an Event winner.

+Rep for your rant on Callie :)

Oh yeah, I remember that. Didn't she take ages giving the prizes to the people who made the 7 wonders of Habbo?
I think a few of them are without the prizes now.. Can't remember..

Sony.Com
15-08-2006, 03:02 PM
I know all the presents finally got to the winners.

But callies favourtisum was a BIG problem. She favoured the rich who baught credits. Totally unfair in my opnion.

Pyroka
16-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Callie was the worst out of the Hotel managers though she did alot, she did alot of bad things too. :(

Ps. JohnZ LOL at your Zidane pic.

popboy84
16-08-2006, 11:53 PM
i havnt paid alot of attention to what HM do except for events and furni whats the main job of HM?

PS does anyone have a picture of Lost_witness aka chris?

ColyTom
17-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Callie was good but she never gave me my prize for one of the Mei Ling comp's in January. I e-mailed Habbo and after a couple of months they replied and siad that my issue has been forwarded to the site producer

You
17-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Chris is ok, He doesn't reply to e-mails tho >.<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!