PDA

View Full Version : jst been scammed big time

/Rossco\
14-08-2006, 06:48 PM
guy was offering me a whip for 2 mill. but i didnt hav 2 mill only items and cash, so took with me

900k cash, 4k steel arrows, dragon mace, 2 dds, d long, rune kite and legs, 1.6k cooked lobs,

he was standing in lvl 1 wildy right at the edge. and lvl 76 was out of view (i'm 75) and wen i stepped in he entangled me and used his dds on me til i was dead, lost the lot.

cant believe it at all. as soon as i stepped in i cudnt move bak.

JonJon
14-08-2006, 06:50 PM
guy was offering me a whip for 2 mill. but i didnt hav 2 mill only items and cash, so took with me

900k cash, 4k steel arrows, dragon mace, 2 dds, d long, rune kite and legs, 1.6k cooked lobs,

he was standing in lvl 1 wildy right at the edge. and lvl 76 was out of view (i'm 75) and wen i stepped in he entangled me and used his dds on me til i was dead, lost the lot.

Sorry, but it's your fault. No one is usually stupid enough to trade in, or anywhere near the wilderness. The closesnt I'd trade to the wildy would be Edge bank.

/Rossco\
14-08-2006, 06:53 PM
i only tepped in 1 sec, cos i thot it was wildy, i thot i cud get out again if needed

Stress Free
14-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Omg once someone tried to scam me by taking me to wildy and sayin it wasa pk video so he was suposed to just kill me with my whip n that be it for his video but then he trys the scam where he drops 4 mystic tops i cleverly take 3 and then tele out wmahhaah

JonJon
14-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Omg once someone tried to scam me by taking me to wildy and sayin it wasa pk video so he was suposed to just kill me with my whip n that be it for his video but then he trys the scam where he drops 4 mystic tops i cleverly take 3 and then tele out wmahhaah

Ha, pwned!

A4AOwen
14-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Someone tried to do the same to me but instead of them killing me I killed them, it was so funny.

mr.parasols
14-08-2006, 09:10 PM

Not so clever?

Here's mine and stress free's conversation on MSN.

Tringit - 79 Combat // Making Pixel signatures for 1.4mill says:
4 mage tops
// =/ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm says:
i lied about that reli i picked up all 4 n got killed lol

[Jay]
14-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Why would you do that i would never take any of my good items near wildy espically in members...and also you didnt lose evrything you keep your 3 best items :)

Stress Free
14-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Not so clever?

4 mage tops
i lied about that reli i picked up all 4 n got killed lolThats not even my msn name so dont lie !

[Jay]
14-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Not so clever?

4 mage tops
i lied about that reli i picked up all 4 n got killed lol

Thats not even my msn name so dont lie !

hahahahaha lol :P

Stress Free
14-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Jay have u g0t msn ?
Edit Got*

kooldude23
15-08-2006, 09:33 PM

If this was done through the offical forums it is a BANNABLE offence, i hope you reportd him for item scamming...

[Jay]
15-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Jay have u g0t msn ?
Edit Got*
Edit
Actually nope cant get on it..the new msn sucks[blah blah blah] (it said that my message was to short but my message was more then 6 characters:rolleyes: )

Lord_Gig
15-08-2006, 10:55 PM

Unlucky, could have been worse, i once saw a level 110 being cheeky running to level 5 wild and back switching to a diff colour phat each time he successfully made it back, the word got around fast and all you saw was like 20 level 105 - 115 log in and he got barraged and owned badly, he came back crying like 60 seconds later, rofl.

Eye!
16-08-2006, 01:26 AM

some1 did that to me
didnt tb me or anything

except he used black mystic

he gave, i teled

Ashley 12344
16-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Lurings old, you shouldn't have fell for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!