PDA

View Full Version : Habbo History - Ends September 5th.

micky.blue.eyes
15-08-2006, 12:13 PM
One day, you find a special portal. It's a portal to the begining of habbo. The hotel is still being built and the the managers, still have to be chosen. You are picked to decide what the features are of the hotel (HC membership, public rooms, etc). I want to know what features you want and why. Which feature we have/had would you replace? Get writing!!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

Prize: 1 hc sofa

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: micky.blue.eyes
Habbox Name: micky.blue.eyes
My entry:-

This competition will run until September 5th unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes micky.blue.eyes will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on September 5th, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Joeyk. and micky.blue.eyes will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Carlino
20-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Habbo Name: Carlino
Habbox Name: Carlino
ok lets get started ^_^

firstly i would choose so you could type in the size of the room you wanted to get perfection on my size of room

secondly i would choose diffent habbo club presents and make more clothes and accesabilty for them (il explain later) i would have the last present an throne and the first an HC sofa

thirdly i would make it so you could record which habbos have been in your room today

forthly i would make an built in radio in the console which you can listen to habbo fansite radios

lastly i would create a special club which you can access an SC catalog which you got after being on habbo for more the 2 years with new badges a super rare each 3 months and the special catalog something to dream for.

p.s. Good luck every one else

Sabu
21-08-2006, 02:51 AM
Habbo Name: Carlino
Habbox Name: Carlino
ok lets get started ^_^

firstly i would choose so you could type in the size of the room you wanted to get perfection on my size of room

secondly i would choose diffent habbo club presents and make more clothes and accesabilty for them (il explain later) i would have the last present an throne and the first an HC sofa

thirdly i would make it so you could record which habbos have been in your room today

forthly i would make an built in radio in the console which you can listen to habbo fansite radios

lastly i would create a special club which you can access an SC catalog which you got after being on habbo for more the 2 years with new badges a super rare each 3 months and the special catalog something to dream for.

p.s. Good luck every one else

Luck taken :P

Habbox UK Name: Sabu
Habbp UK Name: 238gamer238
Entry:

First off, I would crown myself (ohh la la) the Manager, and pick it my loyal friends as the Office Staff.

Secondly, I would replace the modern day HC with a little thing I like to call 'VIP' ;) VIP's have access to a variety of VIP-Only rooms, including the in-game Habbo Office :o

Then I would close the hotel for maintenance - putting a very special Welcome present in everybodies Treasure chest (the chest has replaced the hand!). I would add a pinch of shading to the graphics - and add new clothes. Money can also be earned, by doing jobs for VIPs.

After, I would re-open the hotel and throw a massive welcome party - which could hold every hotel member in one room!

Whilst everyone is having a good time, I would add new furniture, and open a few stalls. The Stalls can be bought from the 'Create a room' tab, but cost a few bucks. They can stock with anything that isn't furni, because they can only be traded. Items in stores (such as drinks, food and accessories etc) can only be sold in the store and for money.

Lastly, I would sort out the advertisements. I would create new banners for peopl to put on their websites, and run many competitions with excellent prizes.

Good luck everybody.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (comp staff): Entry disqualified due to the user being banned.

lEddy
21-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Habbo Name : iEdd.
Habbox Name: lEddy
My Entry : Firstly :Set up my Desk, Put all my Stuff On Board and Get Started Right away on my job. .I'd Do a Big Compeptition For 50 Members Could Win a Throne & 35 Credits Each. I'd Make a Advertisment about a new habbo mobile game. And give one Lucky Habbo a Chance to Test it for themselfs. I'd make a some cool billboards about habbo in the new Public rooms.

SIZE]
Secondly I'd Choose All The MODS & Pick the a Good Graphic's Desinger To Make
The furni Stand out a Little more & Make the Hand more Life-Like & Pick 3 Responabile Habbos to Have a Vip Badge. I'd Make[/B]
a New Banner About Some New Guides on How to Have some Fun to Play Habbo.

I'd Do the Newsie, And People Could Send There Poems & Articles Or a Thing They Like to See more on Habbo Uk. I'd Release New Furni Called the Granite Collections.
Granite Chair - 4 Credits, Granite Tv - 6 Credits, Granite Lamp - 3 Credits, Granite Shelf - 1 credit. .

az-4-dani
22-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Habbo Name: az-4-dani
Habbox Name: az-4-dani
My Entry:

The Official Website Making

1.) I will make a "Staff Applications" page which you can apply for various jobs around the hotel (eg. manager, assistant manager, office staff etc). On this staff application page there will be an email address (me - habbo hotel owner) and a list of things I need to know about you which you will have to send to this email if applying for a job (eg. Age, Free Time Per Day, Habbo Name, Your Applying To Be A Hotel Manager/Office Staff/Other etc).

2.) I will make a "Habbo Rules" page which has the rules of habbo on (eg. No 3rd Party Programs, No Swearing, No Offering To Sell Furni For Cash, No Stalking etc).

3.) I will make a "Suggestions & Improvements" page where you can suggest ideas on how to improve habbo hotel. But in order to do this you have to say your habbo name and email adress (email will only be seen by me - habbo hotel owner). If there is any unappropriate comments then I,
the habbo hotel owner will have a copy of your Ip automatically anyway, have your email and be able to report you to the police. I will not just let the messages go on the page straight away, I will have to approve of them.

4.) I will make an "Invite" page where you will invite your friends to the hotel by email adress. If they sign up then the person who invited them will get 5 free credits each time.

5.) I will make a "Rare Value" page which will be updated twice a week. This will give a 110% accurate rare value which you can trust and habbo's will not have to go to websites such as habbox to check rare values which some people do not trust.

6.) I will make a "Habbo Radio" page which habbo's will be able to Dj on if they have a copy of Shoutkast, Winamp or Sams. Dj's will need alot of legal music uploaded or downloaded onto there pc (eg. 200 songs) and will need a good variety of music aswell.

7.) I will make a "Habbo Forum" page which is a habbo forum as you would expect.

8.) I will make a "HC Members" page which will give habbo's special access to features which normal habbo's can't access (eg. more furni, more clothes etc). Habbo Crew (HC) will go on for 1 year and cost 30 credits a month, 80 credits for 3 months or 150 credits for 6 months. Habbo Crew (HC) members will get the following rares for each month they have been a member:

1 month - Indian Sofa
2 months - Limestone Sofa
3 months - Soup Maker
4 months - Mocha
5 months - Video Camera
6 months - Diceking
7 months - HC Lamp
8 months - HC Table
9 months - HC Bed
10 months - HC Sign
11 months - HC Television
12 months - HC Sofa

9.) I will make a "VIP" page which will give habbo's special features (eg. more rooms, more clothes, more furni etc). In VIP you will get more than what you get in Habbo Crew (HC) but to be a VIP you have to be in Habbo Crew (HC) for a year. The cost of VIP will be 20 credits for 1 month, 55 credits for 3 months or 100 credits for 6 months. Each VIP will get 1 furni per month they are a VIP which will be:

1 month - Throne Bed
2 months - Throne Table
3 months - Throne Chair
4 months - Throne Television
5 months - Throne
6 months - VIP Bed
7 months - VIP Table
8 months - VIP Chair
9 months - VIP Television
10 months - VIP Sofa
11 months - VIP Lamp
12 months - Triple Dj Deck

After 12 months in goes back to 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.

10.) I would make the following pages Credits, Habbo Hotel Tour, Help & Safety, Competitions, Games ect. These pages would be what you would probably expect (like they are now).

Now That The Official Website Making Is Done, That Brings Me To My
Next Step Which Is.....

The Advertising Scheme

1.) I will make posters and put them around my local town on trees, noticeboards etc. I will also hand these to my friends.

2.) I will make small cards like buisness cards which give brief information about habbo hotel on them and hand them out and give them to shop owners to put by there tills.

3.) I will put adverts in magazines which will take up half of a double page and look very attractive, cool and funky.

4.) I will put adverts in newspapers which will be about the size of a buisness card but on the page in a newspaper.

5.) I will advertise on the internet on forums, chatrooms etc.

Hope you liked that section, and here is my final section which is.....

Other

1.) I will keep putting 1 rare in the catalog each month.

2.) I will not have set furni, new furni will come out later such as, Telescope, Video Camera, Conker Tree etc.

3.) The 1st 10 habbo's to sign up will win there selves 100 credits, 3 Months Habbo Crew (HC) and a Throne.

Hope you liked my entry, it took me ages to think about and right. Good look every one!

e5
22-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Habbo Name: !Ell
Habbox Name: Elliott

Ok, First of all I would...

Make it so you have save console messages

have bold, italic, colours, wider range of coloured stickies

More looks, clothes etc

Make It So People Can Buy Different HC Badges Costing Different Amounts Depending On Which One You Buy.

I would Have habbo cars

Footbally Items

I Would Make It So We Can Choose The Size Of Our Rooms

Make it more realistic, so when your sat up to a study desk you can click on it and click study or something

Make It So Your Rooms gets dirty

Have mops/cleaning tools to clean your dirty rooms

Have Kitchen Desks/Tools And Food To Cook

Make It So You Can Buy friends HC

I would Run LOADS of comps!

Make it so habbo's grow up (Baby, toddler, child, teenager, adult, old age)

Have More HC Prezzies

Have More Items (Rare&Norms)

Make it so people have design there own furniture (within the habo way) .. No Writing ..

My Hc Present Would Go Like This

Month one: HC Bed
Month two: Majestic Sofa
Month Three: Stone Chair
Month Four: Cola Sofa
Month Five: Computer & Mouse
Month Six: Habbo Grows Older
Month Seven: MochaMaster
Month Eight: Police Siren for the walls
Month Nine: Football shirt in a case
Month Ten: Tubmaster
Month Eleven: Design Own Peice Of Furniture For Your Room
Month Twelve: Receive Purple Shiny HC Bagde And A Habbo Car

Thanks, Elliott.

StripedTiger
12-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Congratulations to Elliott for winning this competition :)

Elliott's prize is 1 hc sofa,

well done :)

2hd.
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/1295/ellqu3.png (http://imageshack.us)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!