PDA

View Full Version : Largest Arms In The World

Wayne
15-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Did anybody watch that Gregg Valentino programme last night, about bodybuilding? Well, if you didn't it had this bloke who was explaining how his arms inside the bicep tissue exploded from taking too many steroids, and he had to get a syringe, and take out all the bad blood from his huge bicep. It was quite sickening how he slowly inserted it into his flexed bicep and withdrew the dark blood from his bicep, with all little bits of floating bits from the steroid abuse.

http://dianesstuff.com/images/gv.jpg

That's a picture of him. ^ He looks pathetic in my opinion. The police found him one day and he was taken to prison for dealing with steroids. He lost all his money, his home, his wife, his kids and his job. Your thoughts?

FlyingJesus
15-08-2006, 03:53 PM
I saw some of this, I really don't see how anyone who is that big could claim they haven't used steroids, and as you said, he looks like an idiot. Apparently the addiction to bodybuilding steroids comes from a stem of OCD where the user keeps seeing himself as being too small - like an opposite of anorexia almost. Sad that people even start on these things though.

Alterate
15-08-2006, 03:54 PM
I've seen bigger. Lol. Not very nice I must say.

Wayne
15-08-2006, 03:54 PM
I saw some of this, I really don't see how anyone who is that big could claim they haven't used steroids, and as you said, he looks like an idiot. Apparently the addiction to bodybuilding steroids comes from a stem of OCD where the user keeps seeing himself as being too small - like an opposite of anorexia almost. Sad that people even start on these things though.

Yeah. I see where you're coming from about the OCD. It's like looking at yourself in a mirror, and stating you need to look bigger, and then going to take some steroids.

Sabu
15-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Did anybody watch that Gregg Valentino programme last night, about bodybuilding? Well, if you didn't it had this bloke who was explaining how his arms inside the bicep tissue exploded from taking too many steroids, and he had to get a syringe, and take out all the bad blood from his huge bicep. It was quite sickening how he slowly inserted it into his flexed bicep and withdrew the dark blood from his bicep, with all little bits of floating bits from the steroid abuse.

http://dianesstuff.com/images/gv.jpg

That's a picture of him. ^ He looks pathetic in my opinion. The police found him one day and he was taken to prison for dealing with steroids. He lost all his money, his home, his wife, his kids and his job. Your thoughts?

I saw him in a TV mag :P Didn't his arms explode or something? He pumped steroids into his arms every night.

samsaBEAR
15-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah I watched it, it was nasty watching him draining blood from his biceps

Wayne
15-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah I watched it, it was nasty watching him draining blood from his biceps

Yeah, it was. He pulled out the syringe and it was bent. He was actually having a laugh and showing everyone at one part of the programme. If that was me, I wouldn't of been happy about it.

Many
15-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Hes TOO muscley, if hes tryna impress, girls dont like muscley men whos arms are too big for there body.. i think?
Anyway i was meaning to watch that, but i read about it in nuts last month :)

Wayne
15-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Hes TOO muscley, if hes tryna impress, girls dont like muscley men whos arms are too big for there body.. i think?
Anyway i was meaning to watch that, but i read about it in nuts last month :)

It's on again on wednesday or thursday I think on 5. Agh the wonders of the Nuts magazine. :rolleyes: Yes, he does look weird, and his muscles are too big, it makes the rest of his body look small.

Jim Rotates
16-08-2006, 01:11 AM
ewwww.

NekkLe
17-08-2006, 03:20 PM
'The mans whos arms exploded' yeh I watched that, disgusting to see when he was taking all the gunk out of his arm :|
I think he said he was only 5.8ft so he felt he needed to be big.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!