PDA

View Full Version : lost_witness fired

xMicHeLlEx
15-08-2006, 04:33 PM
that is right !
Lost_witness been fired and dupion is the new hotel manager just came in from sulake land !
He is in fuddle's bridge of doom ;)
search fuddle to talk to the new hotel manager :)
btw this could be news or rumours so if mod close u iz breaking da rules

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Thread closed. Please don't make Habbo news thread without any evidence/proof.

Nemo
15-08-2006, 04:36 PM
proof?

Riico
15-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Like dude ermm

What?

clarr
15-08-2006, 04:37 PM
o wow!!!!!!!!!1

DJ-Ali
Newb...
-_-'

Nick-
lol, i know Ben said to try to get his room popular but im pretty sure he didnt mean it like this ;)

clarr
n im callie in a dress :rolleyes:

i luv ross
15-08-2006, 04:40 PM
[IMG]http://www.sparkload.com/uploads/3b879-DUPION*************

ITS TRUE OMG

ColyTom
15-08-2006, 04:44 PM
How stupid :rolleyes:

i luv ross
15-08-2006, 04:45 PM
http://www.sparkload.com/uploads/3b879-DUPION.bmp

OMG!
15-08-2006, 04:46 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTEL MANAGAAAAAAAAAAA

Barmi
15-08-2006, 04:49 PM
that is right !
Lost_witness been fired and dupion is the new hotel manager just came in from sulake land !
He is in fuddle's bridge of doom ;)
search fuddle to talk to the new hotel manager :)
btw this could be news or rumours so if mod close u iz breaking da rules
Actually... I will quote one of the stickied threads - again!

To save confusion I have made this simple little guide, it show's what you can and can't post.

What is news?
News, is information that has been announced publicly by Sulake. Therefore, if your friend tells you there is a new rare coming out, however Habbo UK haven't mentioned this new rare - it isn't news! However, if you're on Habbo and an alert pop's up announcing there is a new rare coming out in 15 minutes - this is news!

What is a rumour?
A rumour is information that hasn't been announced publicly by Sulake. You are allowed to post rumours however they must be backed up with evidence. Any evidence which has been edited i.e a staff's speech bubble, could get you into trouble!

Please do not post a rumour if you have no proof!
What you have posted falls into neither of these two categories. It is not news, because it has not been announced by Sulake or Habbo Ltd.

And on this forum, you must post evidence to back up a rumour. I understand that in most cases evidence would make a rumour a fact, however in this case, you have not backed up what you have said. In order for it to be classed as an acceptable rumour thread, you need to show how you deduced that conclusion (i.e. why the hell you think Lost_Witness would be fired after 1 day as Hotel Manager, and he would be replaced this quick. "I think this because X leads me to suggest..." is a good starter). :)

So regardless of what you said, this is classed as neither News nor Rumours by this forum's standards, and is acceptable for closure by the Moderators. ;P

Besides, how gullible do you think everyone is? ^o)

OMG!
15-08-2006, 04:51 PM
HOW ABOUT... I GAVE HIM HEAD

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Please don't be vulgar.

Stab
15-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Actually... I will quote one of the stickied threads - again!

What you have posted falls into neither of these two categories. It is not news, because it has not been announced by Sulake or Habbo Ltd.

And on this forum, you must post evidence to back up a rumour. I understand that in most cases evidence would make a rumour a fact, however in this case, you have not backed up what you have said. In order for it to be classed as an acceptable rumour thread, you need to show how you deduced that conclusion (i.e. why the hell you think Lost_Witness would be fired after 1 day as Hotel Manager, and he would be replaced this quick. "I think this because X leads me to suggest..." is a good starter). :)

So regardless of what you said, this is classed as neither News nor Rumours by this forum's standards, and is acceptable for closure by the Moderators. ;P

Besides, how guillable do you think everyone is? ^o)
[/color]

it REALLY wasnt worth you typing all that...:rolleyes:

OMG!
15-08-2006, 04:54 PM
TOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i'm klkl
15-08-2006, 04:54 PM
ahahaha.

wise choice of HM!!!

Sony.Com
15-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Lol,
Load of BS.

OMG!
15-08-2006, 04:56 PM
HELEN <3333333333333333333333

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!