PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New Scam?

ramjet
13-02-2005, 02:14 PM
This is the worst scam imaginable (so far) a guy came into a trade room a sed who wants free creds? so as always i follow him to his rm so i can report him. this was a different scam tho. he sed alrite for the free creds give me your splash plastic no. and i can get u free creds!

dont fall for this scam as he can then put ur card no on everything he wants to buy. if he went on ebay and say something for 500 pounds it could end up on your bill.

yours anti-scammingly,

ramJet

miss-t
13-02-2005, 02:45 PM
thats scams been out for years i used to get scammed with that lots of times!
lol i hate scammers

sarah261090
14-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Nobody in the right mind wud give anyone their splash plastic numba!!! You can tell a mile off it is a scam! :eusa_naug ALWAYS REPORT IT AND I MEAN ALWAYS!

ramjet
15-02-2005, 11:34 PM
erm, we know sarah lol. it is a stupid scam. im sure some fell for it tho :(

:kader
16-02-2005, 08:29 PM
This is the worst scam imaginable (so far) a guy came into a trade room a sed who wants free creds? so as always i follow him to his rm so i can report him. this was a different scam tho. he sed alrite for the free creds give me your splash plastic no. and i can get u free creds!

dont fall for this scam as he can then put ur card no on everything he wants to buy. if he went on ebay and say something for 500 pounds it could end up on your bill.

yours anti-scammingly,

ramJet
That's not a scam, it's a criminal offence, credit card fraud :rolleyes:

GommeInc
16-02-2005, 08:36 PM
How can people be so stupid into falling into scams?!?

Do they have some sort of brain dead problem? It is really obvious that people are scamming! Don't be an idiot!!! It is written everywhere on Habbo and you should get an e-mail from Habbo when you register, unless you are stupid enough not to put your real e-mail in like some idiots do. I have no sympathy for people who can't read

Demi
16-02-2005, 09:05 PM
listen dont call people stupid
some people might be cvery new to computers
and the new updated world

>:(

ramjet
21-02-2005, 10:32 AM
As i think it was :kader sed once

Ok i won't call her stupid, how about of low brain power? Is that nicer?

lol i hope he dont leave

:o this is my 666th post :o I'm turnin all evil..... muhahahahaha

Adzeh
21-02-2005, 04:51 PM
not a new scam, and not a particuly easy scam to fall for.

its like somebody asking for your chip+pin number, you would never give it them.

jesus
04-03-2005, 06:33 PM
The free credits ones are obvious not to fall for though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!