PDA

View Full Version : Nacho Libre

Victimized
15-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Yep i saw it and it's awful.

Well it pains me to say this because i am a very big Jack Black fan but, the film was a massive disappointment. Actually i doubt there would have been a film if Jack Black wasn't in it. All the humour came from him, with his usual funny faces and songs, but it was all of the same overboiled comedy.
There were only maybe 2 or 3 LOL moments, and there were a lot of missed opportunities to crack jokes, if you see the film you'll think the same.Everything was predictable, and the ending was like ***? Because it just ended with him smiling like a crazy fool. Ah well, i will still go and watch his next film which will probably be http://imdb.com/title/tt0365830/.

Anyway for Nacho Libre information go >>> http://imdb.com/title/tt0457510/

GommeInc
15-08-2006, 06:33 PM
I liked it "/

I never got bored, most films are predictable, especially when you know he wins all his wrestling matches. It won't be a happy ending otherwise :rolleyes: I hate wrestling, still do, but this was good, and not because of the wrestling. The story behind it was great. A monk who loves the monastry he lives and works in, including the orphaned children. The nun was a good idea too, a monk who loves a nun. Think about, two types of religious people who have devoted their life to God.

You must get very bored easily, especially for an hour and a half film "/ You must be one of these people that don't appreciate a story in the film, you only think "Oh it's Jack Black, it is sure to be funny!" Not once did you mention the story. I liked the film because of the story in the film, not because of the actor.

Although, I do agree that the ending was a bit, odd... Although I suppose it gets you thinking about what happens next.

brandon
15-08-2006, 06:37 PM
I didn't intend on watching it anyway, wrestling movies not my type.

iluvben
15-08-2006, 06:44 PM
trailor looked crap.

NekkLe
17-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Hmm..i'd like to see it as its made by the director of Napoleon Dynamite and Shallow Hal. Jack Black is quite humourfull too.

Scriptermone
17-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Twas' amazing.
next film on list: Little man.

-Soph-
21-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I was thinking on going to see it, But quite a few people said its rubbish

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!