PDA

View Full Version : [Request] DJ For Hire [Exp]

16-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey,
I'm DJ Vixt and i'm available to do DJ'ing for any sites you need DJ's for. I am very experienced in the DJ'ing 'world' and have worked on many sites, mainly Habbo related including:

Habbolane
Habbomania
Habs-Radio
EuropeHabbo
Loud-Music
Xvisor
HabbonetI have a varied library of over 500 songs including oldies, new, techno, r&b, dance, house, indie, indie rock, rock, alternative. I have almost everybody's favourite kind of music.

I like to interact with the audience and get them involved in the show as much as possible. I usually do a feature where I give riddles to win prizes. Also, I do 1 show a week which is mainly a discussion based show discussing world issues and such. I have done sports shows in the past which have worked out fine. These are done mainly on saturday during 15:00 - 17:00 for the football and I give live updates on scores, play music and hold football-style competitions.

I am confident in what I am doing and I can get a task done on time. If I get given something to do, I'll do it within the time that has been given. I am dedicated too many things that I get involved in and can bring so much more to online DJ'ing. I am fun, entertaining and know how to keep a crowd entertained.

I have been DJ'ing for about 5-6 years but havent done any full time DJ'ing for around 6-8 months and I am looking forward to starting again. I have previously owned my own non-habbo radio site which wasn't very successful due to the lack of dedication from staff so it had to be closed down.

Thankyou.
-DJ Vixt [Adam]

NightSlayer
16-08-2006, 01:35 PM
I would be happy to dj, pm me ;]

Colin-Roberts
16-08-2006, 01:54 PM
i could use you but it wouldnt be habbo related..

16-08-2006, 02:28 PM
@ Night - I'm not hiring, i'm for hire.;)
@ Pro-Soccer - It doesn't have to be habbo related.

Miichael
17-08-2006, 07:57 AM
www.habbodays.com

Opening Show was on monday night since then weve been getting listeners everday.

And were hiring ;) Send Me A Job App And from the sound of what you wrote youll be accepted straight away :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!