PDA

View Full Version : What should i do (2) ?

EverSteve
16-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Hey Guys,

Im updating on my prev forum post

With the youth club dude, ive been missing him for 3 weeks as youth club dont restart till the start of school again :(, The youth club is for Asperges, the problem with that is, he gets nervous around people he dont know and so do i, though he knows me and seen me looking at his crotch, so im not sure what hes thinking, but im sure ill figure it out before the end of august

With the Friend, i told him i was gay face to face, since then he hasn't touched me up, so i think he was just kidding.

If you have any more advice feal free to leave them as i really want more advise with the youth club dude,

Thanks Everyone

Ostinato
16-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Hey Guys,

Im updating on my prev forum post

With the youth club dude, ive been missing him for 3 weeks as youth club dont restart till the start of school again :(, The youth club is for Asperges, the problem with that is, he gets nervous around people he dont know and so do i, though he knows me and seen me looking at his crotch, so im not sure what hes thinking, but im sure ill figure it out before the end of august

With the Friend, i told him i was gay face to face, since then he hasn't touched me up, so i think he was just kidding.

If you have any more advice feal free to leave them as i really want more advise with the youth club dude,

Thanks Everyone

Okay well at least the stuff with the friend is over with. :]

With the youth club dude, I say, whe you get back just try and pair up with him and do stuff with him, that way you'll get to know him better and you can talk to him better. No matter what though, just be yourself and don't be panicking and thinking about what your going to say next, just let it come naturally! :]

brapbrap
05-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey Guys,

Im updating on my perv forum post

Thanks Everyone

OI OI!!! :o

Djcafc.
06-09-2006, 01:10 PM
well its not a very good start if hes seen you looking at his crotch but oh well go 4 it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!