PDA

View Full Version : Get advertising free! limited time only!

negis12
17-08-2006, 03:26 AM
(sorry if i accidently put in wrong section)
Hello, i am here to tell you that you can get advertising for free for a limited time only! www.freewebs.com/admania for details! Make sure to contact me in the specified way. The site is going to be HUGE, have an awesome layout, and more, we are sure to get you some visitors. So why not take this opurtunity while it lasts?
thank you,
negis12

negis12
17-08-2006, 04:58 AM
hey guys, my pages are done and getting ready to add them to the site. Time is running short so be fast about this! This site is huge! It has 40 pages,shoutbox,forum,tons of affiliate categories,a top banner for advertising,and more! This will be worth it trust me. grab free advertising while you can!

negis12
17-08-2006, 05:40 AM
sorry for triple posting. heading for sleep now, gives you more time to e-mail me post here, and such. lucky you! so take advantage while i sleep and while the sites being updated, cause beleive me...its ganna take a while.

Evasion
17-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Dude your site's with frekin freewebs. And also don't triple post.

reindeer.
17-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Dyde it may have loads of pages but thats not what makes it a good site. You need users.

17-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Freewebs.

Under Construction?

Advertising on freewebs, YAY!

ebay
17-08-2006, 12:25 PM
triple posting- tut tut- that could be a warning from a mod

freewebs- that sucks, i made my first ever website 5 yrs ago with that

17-08-2006, 12:30 PM
triple posting- tut tut- that could be a warning from a mod

freewebs- that sucks, i made my first ever website 5 yrs ago with that
This isn't her first website though...

Kardan
17-08-2006, 12:36 PM
1) Triple Posting means you just want to bump your thread to see it
2) Freewebs >.>
3) Nobody is going to visit the site to click links?
4) And people's websites don't need to be advertised on a freewebs site.
5) Under construction

Here's some tips:

Pay for layout or DIY
Don't do an advertising sites, we get enough ADS as it is
Check spelling and grammar
Erm, can't think of any more...Oh don't use Freewebs.

ebay
17-08-2006, 01:47 PM
quite right mate, and if i set up hosting for you i dont want u hosting all these websites on there for free unless i get some of the profits for the advertising

negis12
17-08-2006, 05:19 PM
what your saying is i make it with your hosting? you want profits from my advertising for people? Also site lets people know about other sites. good place to go if your bored, trust me its very helpfull.

Infrontation
17-08-2006, 05:57 PM
what your saying is i make it with your hosting? you want profits from my advertising for people? Also site lets people know about other sites. good place to go if your bored, trust me its very helpfull.

I would rather jump off a cliff than visit your freewebs site.

Things that make a good website
Forum
Professional Template
Good writing and grammar
A nice URL
Good Hosting

Their are lots more but you won't even listen too any of my post so I won't bother posting any more.

negis12
18-08-2006, 03:14 PM
i strongly beleive that i don't need to pay to make a good site. I will say no more, feel free to disagree.

Kardan
18-08-2006, 03:15 PM

I don't have a hosting company.

negis12
18-08-2006, 09:20 PM
i was talkign to ebayseller1....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!